18 Months with Jeon Wonwoo

18 Months with Jeon Wonwoo

18 Months with Jeon Wonwoo

<10 December 2014. Somewhere at Bohemian forest, 22.38>

Sejeong wondered how long is she going to wait. She didn't mind though, since the man who was unconcious has that fine looks. She didn't mind waiting in the woods all day just to see that handsome face. That beautiful young white royal werewolf is waiting for a vampire to wake up. Well, werewolf waiting a vampire is rare, right?

She has healed him too, since almost all vampire has been hurted by other werewolves. It's not her pack though, that's why she healed him. As an apologize, since the one that hurted him is the same creature like her. Then, she heard him groaned. "You know, if I could stop werewolves from hurting vampires, even if it put my life in danger, I would do that," said Sejeong.

The man woke up and looked around. "Where am I? Who are you?" asked the man. Sejeong giggled and flashed her charming smile. "You're in Bohemian forest, far from the chaos. I've healed you, since you're badly injured. You remember that you have been clawed by a werewolf right?On your back?" Sejeong pointed him.

"But… I can tell by your scent that you're a werewolf. How could a werewolf heal a vampire? You want something from me, don't you?" asked the man with his cold voice.

"Look, I can give you a proof that I healed you,if you want to. Besides, I don't want to hurt a charming man," Sejeong joked lightly.

The man stood up and nodded his head, signaling Sejeong to show him. Sejeong shook her head; as a person that has been saved, that man is very rude.

She grabbed his hand and playfully interwined their hands, "Look at how our hands fit each other! Maybe we're fated together!" Sejeong laughed.

The man clicked his tongue, feeling annoyed. Sejeong heard that, so she released his hand with a sad feeling. "I don't want to hurt you, but, you asked for it," Sejeong left hand's nails slowly grew into claw. She grabbed the man’s arm again and pressed her left claw towards the man's arm and slowly dragged it down.

The man hissed when blood slowly flowed out. "Sorry, I'm really sorry, I don’t want to hurt you, but you asked for it," Sejeong panicked.

The man retracted his arm and looked at his bloody arm. "Wait! Do you want to drink your blood?" Sejeong gasped. She knows very well that vampire is always hungry for blood, but…She didn’t think that they will drink their own blood.

"No, I'm just looking at it, if it’s real," the man explained while looking at his arm closely.

Sejeong can’t really stay quiet seeing the blood keep flowing. Sejeong quickly grabbed that wounded arm and healed it, with her palm shining in golden light. Magically, the man's wound is closed, like it was never been opened before.

The man flipped his arm so many times, still can't believe it.

"How?" asked the man.

"I'm a royal werewolf, I'm gifted with that power," Sejeong grinned.

"Thank you. Sorry for not believing you at first," that man looked down, feeling embarrassed.

"It's okay, you have the right to do that. So, should I show you how to go home?" asked Sejeong.

That man realized that he is far from his home. He cursed lightly, but, of course, being a werewolf, Sejeong can hear that. She chuckled lightly.

"Uh, yes, please," the man answered. Sejeong beamed and led them to go to the town.

On the road, Sejeong suddenly said, "You should get on my back, it's really far from the town, so it takes hours. But, with my wolf form we can get there quickly."

"No, thanks. It's not appropriate anyway," the man declined her offer.

"But I've carried you before.”

That man wanted to answer again, but he realized that the girl have carried him up here from the first.

"It's okay, you can carry me bridal style when we get married as a favor,” Sejeong winked.

"Why would I marry you anyway?" asked the man with a straight face. This girl must have been drunk, he thought.

 "Oh, come on! Who will not marry this beautiful girl?" Sejeong joked.

"But you're not that beautiful, though," said the man softly.

"Ouch. But THANK YOU!" Sejeong giggled.

"Why did you thanked me?" the man is confused right now. Yes, this girl is drunk.

"Well, it's better to thank someone than to get sad. I'm one of a kind, you know? That's why you should marry me,” Sejeong laughed.

The man rolled his eyes and chuckled softly.

Sejeong gasped. "AAAH! I'm going to die here. Did I just see my prince smiling? Ah...All the stress of works have flew away. You should smile more. And laugh more," Sejeong striked it again.

So, Sejeong finally persuaded him to get on her back. Her wolf form is one of a kind too, with her soft white fur and golden eyes. "Oh! How fool I am! I haven't known my future husband's real name! So, what's your name?" Sejeong using her telepathy.

"Since you healed me and all, it's Jeon Wonwoo."

 

Day by day, the two grew closer because of Sejeong’s daily visit once per 2 days. She knew Wonwoo’s house because she escorted him to his house. She knew Wonwoo’s friends, who live in the same house as him. She knew Wonwoo’s hobbies, like sleeping, gaming, and not showering.

Wonwoo learned that Sejeong is the leader of the famous werewolves pack in the South. He learned that Sejeong is the alpha of 7 werewolves, The Slayer Pack. He learned that she is actually very busy, but still find the time to bother him in the morning.

Wonwoo is still can’t get it. He is having a very clingy werewolf friend now, who always jumps from his window to get in his house. She will casually greet him or flirt around, with a smile on her face. Somewhat, that werewolf girl will always make him smile because of her crazy attitude.

Both of them enjoyed each other’s presence. Well, they always talked for hours when they meet. Slowly but surely, they began to get attracted to each other.

<21 December 2014, Sejeong's working room>

"Yo, Sejeong, you got a mail," a brown-haired girl intruded Sejeong's concentration on her papers.

Sejeong looked up from her papers. Working papers have been keeping her busy those days. She even didn't has the time to annoy Wonwoo. She would have been lying if she didn't miss him.

 "Thanks, Hyejeong," Sejeong took the mail from the other girl's hand. Although Hyejeong is older than her, but, there is a rule from her pack that they should drop the honorifics and just call each others by names.

Sejeong squinted her eyes when she saw that the letter has been sent by the special postman in the town named Seungcheol, who can deliver letters or packets with teleportation. She was surprised again when she found out that it was anonymous letter. But, she knew right away after she read the letter.

 

“You just know I feel something to you……ya, maybe falling in love with you, tsk.

Even if just passing through this letter, which I hope is not the one reply about my feelings, not.

Hahaha, well don’t have to figure out who I am, I’ve been quite able to tell my feelings.

From ; ?”

 

 

Hyejeong peeked from Sejeong's side. "Wow, you got an admirer, Alpha. Is it from your mate, perhaps?"

"Yes, it's from my mate and I think he wrote this drunkenly. I don't even know what he is trying to say." Sejeong handed the letter to Hyejeong.

Hyejeong whistled while reading it. "Wew. I can't understand it, either." Hyejeong handed back the letter to Sejeong who is sitting on her comfy chair. "So, you never told us that you have found your mate...I'm feeling betrayed, you know."

"Well...I don't even know is he wants me to become his mate anyway," Sejeong muttered.

"Nonsense! Werewolves will accept their mates no matter how ugly they are! Unless...He is not a werewolf, is he?"

Sejeong nodded. "He is a vampire."

"What?! A vampire?! Are you sure?!" Hyejeong raised her voice.

"Yes, he is. That's why I haven't told anyone. What if he doesn't want me?"

"Why would he doesn't want you? You're kind, pretty, and all."

"He never called me pretty," Sejeong murmured. "Anyway! I'm going to visit him now, to make sure if he is the one who sent this," Sejeong bid a goodbye.

“Don’t forget that we have to hunt at 10 p.m!” Hyejeong shouted. She heard a faint ‘okay’ as an answer.

The road is very far, but Sejeong remembered that she used to fly with her wings to Wonwoo’s house. Sejeong groaned. Why is she such an idiot? She began to use her wings, well, perks of being a royal werewolf makes her has lots of powers.

Wonwoo was drinking that time and he choked when suddenly he heard Sejeong’s voice. “Boo!” Sejeong surprised him from behind.

He coughed loudly, causing Sejeong to pat his back lightly. Wonwoo steadied his breath. “What are you doing here?” He asked.

“I’m wondering if it’s you who sent this?” Sejeong showed the letter to Wonwoo’s face.

Wonwoo’s expression changed a little, but Sejeong noticed it. Wonwoo pretended to read it. “Why are you so sure that it’s me who sent this?” he asked.

Sejeong pondered for a while. “Well, I just know it? You’re the only boy who’s close to me anyway.”

Wonwoo pulled a straight face. He handed back the letter to Sejeong. “You are close to lots of boys! Your pack has 4 boys!” Wonwoo argued. “And the fact that you’re the leader of the Southern pack makes you have lots of boys around you, tsk” he muttered.

“But they already have their own mate. And…I noticed you always do that ‘tsk’ thingy! So yeah. It’s you, just admit it,” Sejeong grinned.

Wonwoo continued to deny her. But, the more he denies, the more Sejeong thinks that it’s him. Wonwoo sighed for the nth time. “Okay then. What if the letter is from me, what will you say?”

‘The hell with ‘what if’?’ Sejeong thought. “Ugh…I don’t know…I…lyt?”

“What? What is lyt?” Wonwoo scrunched his eyebrows. He never heard that word before.

“Urgh! You’re so hopeless. It’s love you too, okay?! It’s 10 p.m. now, I have a hunt to do,” Sejeong answered with a red face and ran away from the window.

“Good luck for your hunt!” Wonwoo shouted from the window, looking at the white wolf running away from his house. He chuckled lightly, remembering Sejeong’s red face.

 

That night, after a tiring hunt, Sejeong saw a new letter in front of her house. Before she could take it, Hyejeong has taken and read it first.

我只想说实话我的感受.... あなたは私の恋人でしょうか?,사랑해

From : Jeon Wonwoo

“Okay, Hyejeong, what did you just read?” Sejeong asked.

“I’ll translate it for you, kay? It’s ‘I want to be honest about my feelings…..Will you be my lover? I love you.’ There! Oh, you never told us that you have an admirer!” Daehyun, one of the Slayer pack members, explained.

“He is a vampire, I thought he wouldn’t want me,” Sejeong answered. She took the letter from Hyejeong and went to her working room, searching for some paper.  “Geez. I’ll answer this using Braille code.”

And so, Jeon Wonwoo and Kim Sejeong officially became a couple at 22 December 2014. And yes, Sejeong answered it using Braille code.

 

In the relationship, they often argue for little things, even they have to separate for 3-4 days. But, that’s what makes relationship stronger, right? Sometimes, they do silly things to, like bothering other couples. And sometimes, they can be a really cheesy couple or a really ty couple. Now, it’s 22 June 2016, their relationship has been sailing for 1 year and a half now.

Sejeong wanted to be the first who said their anniversary greetings. So, she shook Wonwoo’s body that is lying beside her. Wonwoo groaned and mumbled, “Let me sleep more.”

“Noooo…Wake up! Wake up!” Sejeong kiss Wonwoo’s face.

Wonwoo wakes up, only to be kissed on the lips by Sejeong.

“Happy 18monthsary, Wonwoo! I love you! Thanks for always stays by my side. Thanks for everything, really. I’m sorry, if I’m too crazy, whiny, clingy, and moody. And, don’t forget that I’ll always support you, whatever you’re doing, I’ll always beside you. So, be healthy and stay positive, my prince! Let’s meet at our next anniversaries!”

-FIN-