First Glance.

Look Me In The Eye

Min's POV

*OMO! I'm going to be so late!!! And it's the first day of school too!*

I started to run to get into school before roll mark class started. I turned around to find my bestfriend, Sandara, missing. The last time i checked, she was there! I saw her, in flesh, just a moment ago.......

*Maybe she already went to class?* Keeping it at that thought I rushed into the school getes to see a VERY large crowd pushing and pulling each other. All these girls were screaming and shrieking. Just making it, well, impossible for me to get through... And also made my ears hurt.

Seeing an escape route at the side, I quickly made a break for it, running literally for my life. Being really short, I was probably gonna get KILLED in that crowd.

As soon as I was out of the mess, I turned around to see what they were looking at. Except I couldn't, as all the crazy girls were blocking the view. Squinting, I spotted a familiar short skirt and bag. Looking closer, I realised it was Sandara jumping up and down like a crazy person out of her mind. Suddenly I heard a girl scream.

"KYAAAAA~ IT'S INFINITE!!" 

I looked to see a black van pulling up at the gates. Suddenly about 4 bodyguards rushed out and surrounded a group of guys that was coming out. All the girls suddenly started to scream even louder and I just HAD to get out. Running into the main building, I looked around to find the class 8J. I spotted a sign that pointed upwards with the number 8 on it. *Great! Now I'll how to walk up the stairs everyday!* Seeing as no one was around and checking my watch to see the time, I hitched up my skirt and started to take the stairs 3 steps at a time. A useful skill I had learnt from my little brother. 

*Huff huff. Just 3 more floors!* Using that thought as a kind of chant I kept myself motivated to climb up the stairs. In no time, I had made it.

I walked down the hallway to find my classsroom. 8J. Finally, there it is. I opened the door to see an empty classroom.

*Strange, I could've sworn that the bell went 5 minutes ago.* Suddenly having a sudden urge, I put my shoulder bag on the table and walked over to the window. As you looked down you could see the crowd, surrounding the bodyguards and guys who were trying to make it through.

"Must be a whole lot of posh snobs or something." I said aloud.

"They are not snobs, they're the kingkas. Immensely popular and the victims of girls who just cant get enough of them. They go through this everyday, I kind of feel sorry for them, I know what it's like. It's HORRIBLE."

Turning around you came face-to-face with a guy that was about the same height as me (Ok, maybe a LITTLE bit taller) and looked only a little older.

"Oh, right hey! I'm your form teacher Kim Jonghyun. You're the new girl, right?" He asked.

(A/N Omo. Wouldn't you just LOVE Bling Bling being your teacher???)

"Um. Yeah. Lee Min Young." I hesitantly answered. "My selectives are Singing and Drama."

"Thought so. Why don't you do other selectives? ALL the girls do those two selectives so that the have a tiny chance of Infinite singing with them or something. They are a boy group and the Kingkas y'know."

"Oh, really? Their a bunch of snobs to me. Those are my mains. I'm also doing Home Ec. Sport and Fashion."

"But you can't do fashion. That's for year 9's and above." 

"I know. But they put me there, i guess because I'm a model outside of school."

"Oh-" He got cut off as a whole bunch of screaming girls came in.

A really cute  

guy walked in. With a whole load of girls screaming.

*Pfft. What a snob. Ugh. This class is going to .*

____________________

Sorry this is a ie chapter. But it hasn't been edited yet so just hang in there okay guys?

Instead of doing a next chapter I'll probably do a Profile of Min okay?

Also the school selectives and everything is how school works in Australia, with a little tweaking. Sorry if you dont get it. ANy questions just ask Eviegurl.

Hope you Read, Comment and Subscribe^^

EDITOR'S NOTE: Keke edited ^~^ hahahaha nice chapter btw ^~^ its really interesting ^~^ heh stay tuned :p -POOFS-