Wow...

The moment I've been waiting for.

Yoona sat in an empty classroom, reading a book whilst everyone left class. She loved reading, it was her favourite hobby. But something else was also in her mind...Ricky.


Yoona's POV.


Ugh, there's no point staying at home, parents gone honeymoon and I'll be a loner with no-one to talk too. I slouched on the chair and covered my face with the book I was reading. Suddenly, I heard the classroom door opened slightly.




I quickly got up and started reading my book again. I acted like I didn't notice that someone was coming in. I slowly took a peek to see who it was.

 

''Oh...crap.''




No. As if? It's not, is it? My eyes must be blurry from reading books too much. Ricky dongsaeng?

 

Ricky came in and saw me, well sort of. He got a bit shocked but then smiled at me.



''Annyeong noona...'' he muttered under his breath.

 

''Oh, hey Ricky...'' I responded him rapidly.

 

My heart was racing faster than I expected, what was he doing here? ''noona...you're face is going red...~''

 

''BWOH!? My face!?'' I dropped my book on the floor and felt my face with my hands. I could feel the warmthness, I then looked at the floor and saw my book.

 

''Oops...''

 

As I was about to reach my book, Ricky came over and was just about to pick my book up for me as well - both of our hands touch. I swiftly flinched as he did the same. OH MY GOD! I felt his hand!

 

''Ah, sorry...noona. I didn't mean too...I was just h-helping you.'' he quietly spoke.

 

''Oh, no. It's okay, thank you for helping. Sorry for touching...your...hand.'' replying immediately.


 

Ricky's POV.

 

Gyah! What did I just do!? I thought, my mind went crazy for a minute. I was only trying to help noona and my hand just went for it and then I suddenly touched hand too. I sat on a chair but the next table to her - noona is so cute when she blushes...

 

''Hey, um...noona, why are you sitting on your own?'' I asked her worriedly.

 

Yoona looked at me surprisingly - probably she never had someone asking her that before...I mean, worrying about her. I tilted my head and waved my hands infront of her face as she was practically daydreaming as well.

 

''noona? earth to Yoona?''

 

''OH! Sorry Ricky! I was just thinking of someone...''

 

''Someone?'' Curiously asking her.

 

''I m-mean...something!''

 

Her face looked so innocent - it was barely impossible to tell if she was lying or not. I didn't know how to start a conversation with her. Why is it so hard?


3rd Person POV.

 

Yoona mumbled which Ricky didn't understand what she was saying, after all the awkward conversations the noona/dongsaeng had - something unexpected happens.

 

''Um...I was wondering...do you want to...um...come round my house?''

 

Yoona paused for a moment and glared at Ricky. ''Go round yours? Oh, no. I don't want to bother you.''

 

Ricky smiled and acted cutely. ''No no, you're not bothering me at all. I'm inviting you.''

 

This was Yoona's first time to go round his house - but she was extremely deadly happy. Yoona's clenched her fits and clapped her hands whilst Ricky looked her weirdly. She blushed slightly and turned around whilst Ricky laughed amusingly at her.

 

''C'mon noona...we'll go now.'' he suggested collecting his studying books.

 

''Ah, okay...then.'' she spoke as she got up and packed her bag.

 

-Ricky's house-

 

As Yoona followed him, they were there. She stared at the huge- mansion - it was like 25x bigger than herselfs, at least.

 

''Wha...daebak...Ricky...'' she slowly spoke, complimenting his house.

 

''Ah, yeah...my father owns all the Yoo hotels around the world as for my mother, she's a professional baker and has her own bakery.''

 

Yoona glared at the house gate and the pretty flower pots. ''Whoa...so pretty.'' Ricky smiled happly and told her to go inside. Yoona was happy she got invited by her lover - she was over the moon and even more head over heels for him. As they went in, Yoona was gobsmacked - oh my god! Everything was sparkly and shiny. It was like walking into a king's palace.

 

Yoona was so happy that she had a look at his grand piano he had and then...suddenly saw the twisty staircase. She was more eager to have a look in his bedroom as she looked at Ricky cutely.

 

''Ya, noona...don't look at me like that, you're making me blush.''

 

She laughed as she went to hug him - Ricky's face was red as lava from volcanoes.

 

''You're so cute, I'm so happy that I met you and you're my dongsaeng.''

 

''Chincha? Did you think any further than 'just friends'?'' Ricky playfully asked.

 

Yoona letted go and looked at Ricky somewhat furious but at the same time, hilariously. ''YA! Who did you think noona likes!?''

 

He grinned at her and went closer to her. ''I think noona likes Rickykins, kekeke.''

 

''BWOH!? YA! DO YOU WANNA SAY AGAIN!?'' pinching his smooth cheeks and ruffled his soft hair - it was true though, obviously.

 

''I'm just kidding, noona. Do you want to have a look at my room?'' he inquired.

 

''O-OH REALLY!? YEAH Y-EAH!'' Yoona exclaimed excitedly and squealed.

 

Ricky glared at Yoona's crazyness but didn't stop her.

 

''Okay then...haha. Follow me.''


 

-Ricky's bedroom-

 

Ricky opened the door and Yoona went straight in. She opened his wardobe and looked at his clothes.

 

''THIS IS CUTE! ~'' she buzzed.

 

He chuckled and went to sit on his chair. Yoona glared at his bed but then suddenly shook it out of her mind.

 

''Oh my god, imagining...I can't do it! NO! NOONAS SHALL NOT BE LIKE THIS!'' she smacked her face with her hands whilst Ricky gave a piercing glare.

 

''Noona...are you okay? you're acting weird lately.''

 

Yoona flinched and acted like nothing happened. She sat down on his bed hoping 'something' would of happened, but - did it?

 

''Hey, Ricky...are your parents--''

 

Out of shock, Ricky got up and tripped over his carpet and fell on Yoona - both was on his bed.

 

''O_O Ricky!''

 

''AH NOONA! SORRY~'' he was just about to get up until she grabbed his arm.

 

''Don't go...Ricky.''

 

He benumbed as those words went all around his mind. ''Don't go...Ricky. Don't go...Ricky.'' He turned around to look at Yoona with his innocent and puppy eyes.

 

''You...want...me to stay with you?''

 

Yoona nodded her head and all of a sudden went straight for it - she gently kissed his lips as Ricky's eyes almost looked like they were about to pop out but then he slowly closed them and passionately enjoyed it instead of stopping her. Yoona slightly moaned as Ricky started to explore inside .

 

''Oh my god! This is a dream right!? I'm with Ricky!? on his bed!? I'M EVEN MAKING OUT WITH HIM! YES!''  Yoona spoke in mind, thinking she was dreaming but she chose to ignore it.

 

This was going for about 10 minutes as Ricky started to pant haltingly.

 

''Ricky...I'm...sorry...I didn't mean too...'' She was just about to get up until--

 

Ricky grabbed both of her arms, not letting her escape and intensely exploring inside - once again.


''WHAT!? ARE YOU SERIOUS!? OH MY GOD~'' she spoke in her mind, again.



 ''Wait! Ricky...What if you're parents come in...?!'' she asked worriedly.

 

''Don't worry...my parents are on holiday...and it's okay...I know how you feel about me...'' he smirked.

 

''YA! I thought you were cute, what's happening you acting like this!?'' she scoffed.

 

''Why? Don't you fall for this...noona?'' whilst he still had his hands on her arms.

 

''N-No...I just...I...um...I don't plan--''

 

Scandalously, Yoona paused her speaking when Ricky was stripping himself - Uh oh.

 

''RICKY!? WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?'' she wailed.

 

''SHH! Noona...I thought you wanted this...I...love you.''

 

Yoona glaciated as she stuttered. ''I...love you!?''

 

He abruptly ignored her and took all his clothes off and got in his bed sheets.


Yoona's eyes shot wide open as she jumped off the bed and hid.

 

''WHOA WHOA WHOA...RICKY...PUT...YOUR...CLOTHES...BACK ON.''

 

Ricky gave her a cold stare and by getting out of the bed - well sort of.

 

''NO...RICKY. DON'T YOU DARE--''

 

''Noona...just get in...you know...you want too.'' he grinned evilly and winked at her.

 

Yoona started to cringe ever so badly - was this possibly real? when did Ricky, the eternal maknae from Teen Top become like this?

 

''1...2...3...I'm going to 10, hurry up.'' Ricky complained.

 

Yoona smacked her face with her hand and waited until he said 8.

 

''4...5...6...7...''

 

Yoona smiled patheticly. ''You're such a bad-, Ricky~''

 

''Kekekeke, you haven't seen nothing, noona...8''

 

She rushed and got into bed - Oh . Yoona could feel Ricky's body as he curled next to her and hugged her arm.

 

''RICKY...Don't do this, please! You're making me cringe.''

 

''Noona, shush and at least enjoy this a little.''

 

''RICKY...INAPPROPRIATE BEH--''



Unanticipatedly, Ricky kissed Yoona for the 3rd time to ignore her - but this was alot more emotional and enjoyable for the two. Yoona started to feel the hotness coming from the kiss and slowly stripping herself, top to bottom.
 

 

Ricky explored more deeper into which made the noona/dongsaeng groan quietly amongst each other. Yoona then deliberately putting her arms around him - they both enjoyed the hot-making out session for the very last time.
 

Ricky wanted to her already as he got all horney as he got on top of her. He smirked playfully at her.

 

''Enjoy this...noona or else I'll make it dangerous.''

 

He started to get more aroused by her s and her collabone whilst his languidly glided across her stomach area then - slightly more lower.
Ricky couldn't take anymore waiting as he inserted his erected in her passage way which caused the older girl to moan with enjoyment.

 

''UUUUGHHH...R-RICKY...''


 

''GRR...n-n-noona...you're...so...warm...''


 

He wanted her to lose her voice, wanting her constantly shouting his name. As he thrashed his hips harder and harder - Yoona shrieked.



''R-RICKY! RICKY! RICKY!''


 

''Oh...my...god...he's ing...me, this is...a ing...dream, right?'' Yoona thought in her mind.

 

 

''UGG...noona...I think...I'm gonna...c-cu--''

 

 

''WAIT!!!''

 

 

Too late, Ricky had already done it - it was painful yet gratifying. He got off Yoona and they both panted heavily. Yoona coughed loudly as Ricky rubbed his eyes and covered himself with the bed sheets.

 

 

''Ya...Ricky...are we don--''

 

 

''no, noona. we're not finshed. That was just the beginning.''

 

 

Yoona was gobsmacked if what he had just start - and that was one hell of a night.

 

 

''Ah...great...can't wait.''

 

 

FINSHED ^_____________________________^! HOPED YOU LIKED IT YOONA~ SORRY IF IT MADE YOU SICK AND CRINGE TOO MUCH - OR SOMETHING XD!