Final

Why me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Mimi was yet again at Exo's dorm cooking dinner for them, one of her favorite things to do. After meeting them all at a photoshoot 2 years ago, she became close friends with all of them very quickly. 

After hanging out with them several times she realized that she and Jongdae had a special bond. After a few dates Jongdae asked her to be his girlfriend and she was overjoyed. Something Jongdae always wondered was "why him?" Out of all s, why him. He wasn't the tallest, the manliest, the most masculine, nor the most handsome, so why him.

While looking at her back while she was cooking he smiled, he loved her with all his heart and wanted to make her his one and only. His wife. He just needed to know the answer to this one question before he popped the question.

Jongdae quietly approached the love of his life, making sure she wasn't cutting anything so he wouldn't scare her and cause her to cut herself. Jongdae carefully wrapped his arms around her waist in a loving back-hug, "Hey." He said placing a kiss on her cheek.

"Hey Dae, how was your day?" She asked him 

"It was fine, tiring, but fun. The others love it when you come over to cook for us." He chuckled

"That's good, and I'm glad. I love coming over and cooking for you guys. You boys all eat so well." Mimi finished laughing

"Mimi?"

"Yea Dae?"

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Sure, what is it Oppa?"

Jongdae smiled. She rarely called him Oppa, so it was always a treat to hear her call him that, "Why me?"

"Why you what?" Mimi asked confused

"Out of all of the members why did you choose me? why did you choose to date me?you're a model. You're gorgeous and you could've chosen to date any of our members" 

Mimi turned around and cupped Jongdae's face, "omg Dae." She said kissing him softly

"what? what is it?" Jongdae asked getting anxious about what she would say<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter