Part 2

Hyung I'm Bored...

JUNGKOOK arrived at his destination. Busan district community youth pool He spotted his victim in the lifeguard pool, Park jimin. He looked absolutely so freaking hot with no shirt and sweaty hair....wait who's that ing girl next to him talking?!? The girl was calling him oppa and laughing flirtously to him. She was also wearing a VERY revealing bathing suit. JUNGKOOK made his way over to his boyfriend and smirked at him. JUNGKOOK saw JIMINS effort from before to get the girl to go away. JUNGKOOK felt very lucky to have such a loyal boyfriend. Jimin looked like he just crapped his pants.

"Uhhhh. Hi JUNGKOOK...what are you doing here?" Asked jimin.

"Marking what's mine" JUNGKOOK growled.

The girl put her arms around JIMINS waist, causing JUNGKOOK to snap.

" that's MY boyfriends waist. Don't you ing touch it." JUNGKOOK spat 

JUNGKOOK grabbed jimin by the waist and pulled him in for a very heated and hot kiss. He pushed him against the wall and started grinding on him. He his hyungs abs in front of everyone. Jimin chuckled at his younger boyfriends possessiveness.

"Your. ing.mine.hyung. "JUNGKOOK nipped JIMINS soft spot in the ear. Jimin was moanign get and he had to leave before got fired. 

"JUNGKOOKIE, my shift is over."

"Your ing sanity will also be over once I'm done ing you." JUNGKOOK swooped up jimin bridal style and stormed out of the pool, leaving dozens of girls shrieking and screaming OPPAA! JUNGKOOK smirked and thought, "what a nice afternoon and there's yet more to come." He gave JIMINS bulge a squeeze making jimin squeal and anticipate what his monstrous beast of a boyfriend is going to do next. It took ALL of jungkooks self control to not push his hyung on the floor and him off right in front of those girls. He wasn't going to waste anymore time. They rushed to their apartment...and a lot happened behind their closed door. Neighbors could hear growls and moans throughout the whole night.