Ice cream

Their Story - HIATUS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BTS Jungkook???

Nayeon nearly shouted, so Jungkook had to put his hand on to stop her from saying anything else. Because although it was kinda late, there were still some people in the shop. They wouldn’t want a first-page Dispatch article about a BTS and a TWICE member seen together shoved into their faces tomorrow. Definitely not.

Shhh. He shushed her and looked around before dragging her to one of the tables in the corner, so no one would pay attention to them.

Nayeon’s eyes nearly popped out from their sockets from all the staring she was doing. Looking at him, a thousand questions started to appear in her head. Why is he here? OMG did I mistake him for Sungjin oppa? Why didn’t he say anything though? Why was he in the JYP hall all alone in the first place anyway? Again, why didn’t he say anything? Did he even knew me? Is it really him?

After breathing for a few seconds trying to calm down, Jungkook decided to introduce himself. In this situation, the least thing he could do is to be polite. Annyeonghaseyo, I’m BTS Jungkook. And I’m sorry, um… for not saying anything when you mistook me for someone else. You must be really shocked.

Nayeon stayed silent, actually it was more like she was speechless. It was not the first time she made this type of mistake, but people usually corrected her right away. Why didn’t he? Arg, really this guy! I don’t even have a good impression of you in the first place. She thought, obviously intimidated.

She continued glaring at him, her eyebrows furrowed, so he felt the need to explain more. You see, I was hanging out with Yugyeom, but then he went to practice. I had nothing else to do so I stayed in the hall. Then you came, Nayeon-ssi... He didn’t know what else to say, so he stopped. Then he got the feeling she would probably be angry, so he guiltily added. And I really really like your songs?

Sunbaenim, you didn’t explain why you kept quiet about the misunderstanding. Nayeon said with a firm voice and looked straight into his eyes. Her patience was wearing thin.

Jungkook realized that he had no way to avoid this, so he gathered every last bit of courage he had and spoke up. Um the truth is I was quite shocked at first, and I really was gonna correct you. But you seemed exhausted, so I stayed quiet because I didn’t want to freak you out and trouble you with an awkward apology. Then you lay down on the table so I wanted to comfort you..

Her eyebrows relaxed and her look softened, he mentally noted. He didn’t know why words kept flowing out through his lips though.

And maybe, just maybe, I am not even sure about this myself, and I have no idea since when, but somehow, I have a crush on you?

Okay, maybe that was a little too freaking much information. Jungkook didn’t have the gut to look at Nayeon while saying all that, so he stared at his hands which were fidgeting on the table. After finishing, he took a peek at her.

She became speechless, again, in the span of 5 minutes, which was a rare incident for Im Nayeon who always had to have the last word of any argument. She didn’t know what to think. She actually forgot about the hand patting her head a little while ago, but now that Jungkook mentioned it, she felt embarrassed. Nayeon was never the type to show her weak side to people who were not close, let alone a stranger like Jungkook. And he said he had a crush on her. What kind of joke was that? This sunbae probably met me twice at most. We exchanged greetings once, and have never actually talked. So what’s with the sudden crush?

Nayeon couldn’t help but feel annoyed at the guy in front of her right now. She got up and was about to leave, when a waitress came and asked for their order. He looked at her and said sincerely. Please sit down, didn’t you say you wanted ice cream? I’m really sorry about before, so I’ll treat you.

Jungkook didn’t seem like he meant bad, and the waitress was looking at her expectantly, so Nayeon had no choice but to sit back down. Moreover, he was right, she wanted ice cream.

However, she won’t let him know her favorite ice cream flavor, yeah she was childish like that. He probably would order the same thing, just to get on her good side. Two scoops of mint ice cream please. Mint was her least favorite flavor ever, not only ice cream but for every type of food, drink, candy, etc. Ironically, her favorite color was mint.

Nayeon looked at him, expecting him to say the same order. However, to her surprised, Jungkook said. Two scoops of cherry ice cream please.

She couldn’t believe her ears. Did he just order my all-time favorite flavor? How did he know? Does he have the ability to read mind? Oh my, please God don’t let him have the ability to read mind! People may think it was ridiculous, but Nay

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter