23- Just Like A Small Star

The Love We Live (Jicheol oneshots)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Annyeong... another chapter coming.

This is my first time writing angst, well the depress type of angst.

I make this story when I feel stress, and just finish it last night ^^

Well, enjoy XD

Title: Just like a small star

Description: Whatever Jihoon wish for always being stolen by Jeonghan

Theme: angst, depression, suicide, poems

'Air, space.

Help me, I need air, I need space, I need space to breathe some air.

Someone please help me, I'm trapped.

I need someone to let me escape from this cage,

Help me...'

 

'Send'

 

 

"Jihoon, are you ready for your school?" Asked Jeonghan towards his little brother. Jihoon close his laptop and turn to Jeonghan with a fake smile like he always give.

"I'm ready, let's go." Jihoon grab his bag and walk with Jeonghan to the car. Their house driver will always drive them to school.

"I have club after this. So you better wait for Mr. Xi, don't ever wonder away." Advice Jeonghan. He don't want his brother to get into trouble anywhere.

Jihoon nod and walk to his class. Their parents didn't let him to get into any club because they said he only need to focus on his study. Different from his older brother, Jeonghan. Jeonghan can do whatever he want, and their parents never stop him. He envied Jeonghan. He want a freedom too. He had been caged in this mandatory since he is born.

His life had been decide by his parents. He like music, not business. He want to tell his parents that, but his parents never listen. They force him to study in business when he get into the collage. They want him to be their perfect son just like Jeonghan.

Jeonghan had a pretty face, beautiful but strong body, and a smart brain, more to genius. He didn't need to study hard or trying to befriend people. Others always surround Jeonghan. He is like the light that been targeting by bugs. Or something sweets that surrounds by millions of ants. He hate his brother because of that. He hate it when their parents compare them. He hates when all his classmate try to befriend him just so they can talk with Jeonghan. He hate all of it. Jeonghan is the moon and Jihoon just one of the star that need the moon's light.

 

 

'If I can be the moon, I will give everything, even if life will be the trade.

I don't want to be the star that will fade when a light brightly shine from the earth.

The moon that move beautifully,

The moon that people admired...

If it's only once, I want to be as important as the moon.'

 

 

The last bell rings means it's the end of the class. Jihoon calmly pack his bag and wait until the class is empty. He don't want to struggle with other students just to get out from the class. Even if he want to, it's a bit impossible for his size.

When he ready to get off from his class, his phone vibrate as message get in. He checked his phone just to sigh at the content.

 

 

From Mr.Xi: Jihoon-ssi, I'm sorry. I will be a little late. There's something wrong with the car but I've already call someone to take care of it. I will be there maybe in 30 minutes more. I'm sorry again.

 

To Mr.Xi: It's alright. I just wait in front of the school. And yeah, I know. Wait inside the gate.

 

 

Jihoon put his phone back in his pocket when he finished. He walk to the outside of the school building and just wait at the entrance. He don't want to step out and wait beside the gate. It's too hot and Jeonghan will nag at him again.

He pull the headphone from the bag and attached it to his phone. Then, he searched for his favourite songs. When he found it, he listen to the songs while closing his eyes. The surround is been engulfed by the song and make him can't hear anything else. Jihoon like that state. He feel calm just to hear only music. And that's when the trouble come because Jihoon can't hear anything, so he didn't realize when there's a ball flying toward him. What he know is his body been wrapped by a broad taller body and been pushed to his back. He thought he would hurt by how loud the sound that his body make.

Instead of that, he feel so comfortable as a hand protected his body from the hard wall. He try to open his eyes but too scare because his face now planted on something broad. Something that smell like lemon and sweat. And Jihoon didn't even feel uncomfortable with the sweat smell. It's kind of nice because it has a manly smell.

While Jihoon lost in his own thought, his body like been flip by someone, with a gentle way and now he was on top of the broad thing that later he found out its a body of one of the students there. The boy groan when he slowly get into sitting position while still holding Jihoon as if the boy was a fragile thing.

"Are you okay?" Asked the boy toward Jihoon. Jihoon who already had his eyes open see a familiar face. Of course it's familiar. It's Seungcheol, the soccer team's captain.

Why the heck is this boy hugging him? Or what did he do at 2nd year building? He is a 3rd year just like Jeonghan. Jihoon didn't realize he was staring at the older until Seungcheol voice out.

"Boy, are you okay? Did the ball manage to hit you?" Asked Seungcheol again, this time trying to search if there are injured place on Jihoon's body. Jihoon snap from his thought when he feel the strong arm begin to move around his body. He push Seungcheol quickly and abruptly stand up, almost in process of falling behind. Seungcheol's hand already ready to catch the small body in case he fall again.

"I-I'm okay. What happen?" Asked Jihoon when he notice he didn't know what the heck happen for the

Please log in to read the full chapter