Practice

Practice

Mina sits next to Chaeyoung, she puts her phone down trying to pay attention to the girl she adores so much.

"Okay, tell me what's bothering you Chaengie?"

"Actually i have something in mind lately"

"What is it? Just tell me, i will help"

"I'm curious what it feels like to kiss...erm..you know...I.."

Chaeyoung looks at Mina nervously, Mina is too shocked to hear her thought. She covers and looks at the girl in disbelief.

"Wha..."

Chaeyoung pouts and cross her arms as she glances at Mina. Mina tries to lighten up the mood.

"Sorry, I didn't mean..."

"You meanie Mina unni"

"Eeh?"

"I shouldn't have tell you about this"

"L...look, Chaengie.."

Mina who is frustrated to herself, ruffles her hair in despair since she lost for word at the moment. Chaeyoung actually finds her unni cute, she giggles softly.

"I thought you will help me, we can just do it as a practice before we get into a relationship"

"I do, but...this...you need to think twice about this...I mean...it's your first kiss after all...and...mine too"

Mina mutters the last words since she is too shy to admit she hasn't give her first kiss to anyone. Chaeyoung put her hands on Mina's shoulder and looks at her in the eyes.

"Mina unni, just believe in me"

"Erm, Chaengie are you sure?"

"Yes"

"But...okay...wait...i need time to think, give me five minutes"

"Mina unni~"

Chaeyoung calls her with an aegyo, Mina tries to think.

"It won't hurt to try something new"

"Chaeng how old are you actually? Why did you curious about such thing?"

"I'm just curious. Come on Mina unni"

"Gosh, wait...I need to prepare my heart"

"It will just be a light kiss, why you need to be so nervous?"

"Oh, shut up Chaeyoung. I need to know if this wasn't a prank or something"

"Yah, unni~"

Chaeyoung holds Mina's arm and shakes it, Mina stares at her.

Chaeyoung eyes really like puppy that need attention right away, so Mina sigh in defeated.

"Okay"

"Yay"

Chaeyoung smiles brightly, her dimples shown clearly and Mina knows she is lost to her Chaengie.

"Make sure it will be brief and subtle, i don't like being in a rush"

"Aigo, Mina unni i promise"

Mina gulp down slowly, she close her eyes as Chaeyoung lean in closer to her face. Mina can feels how hard her heart beat right now, she holds her fingers because of nervousness. Chaeyoung stares at the girl in front of her, so beautiful yet cute. She brushes Mina's hair and put them on the back of her ear. She caress her unni's soft cheek before she hold her face. Chaeyoung moves closer and gently kiss those lips she is longing for, it taste sweet and soft.

"Enough"

Mina pushes Chaeyoung away after she count until 5. Chaeyoung grins widely, she stand up and fix her shirt.

"Okay, thanks Mina unni"

Mina stares at her with blushing face, Chaeyoung walks to the door. She stops and turn around.

"Mina unni, that wasn't just a practice. I may kiss you again later since I have claim your lips"

Chaeyoung close the door and leave Mina who is covering her red face.

"Chaeng you dummy"