Our Love Story ♡

Two Ways to Live & Two Ways to Love

Hoya POV

    School was so boring. If it wasn't for my awesome girlfriend I'd probably be out of here right now. I saw her standing in front of the classroom. I can't help but to wonder how I got this amazing girl. She was not always into me, I know that for sure. It took a while for me to confess to her. But at least I got to her before the others could.

 

*Flashback*

 

    "Hey hyung!" said L.Joe

    "Hey. What's up? Shouldn't you be heading to Math in the other side of the school?" I asked while staring at Jihyun talking to some friends a few feet away.

    "Well I was gonna ask for your opinion on something."

    "Well I'm all ears."

    "Well I'm thinking of asking Jihyun out...actually...I'm really gonna try to do it...I'm gonna ask Jinhyun out. Do you think she'll accept me?" asked L.Joe.

    *I can't let him have her, but I can't hurt him.* I think to myself. "Yeah dude!! She's totally into you." I replied. Smiling, he runs off to find Jihyun. I'm left alone to make a choice. To take the girl that my friend wants for myself or to lose the girl I love to the guy I'm close to. I finally make up my mind.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

    "Hey Jihyun!" I called out to her.

    "Hey! Whats up? Has my brother been bothering you? Did you get hurt? I'll go..." she kept on rambling on and on with that cute worried face she makes. It was so cute bur I just had to stop her.

    "Nothing happen. I just wanted to know if...youwouldliketogooutwithme?"

    "What?"

    "Don't make me say it again." I whinned.

    "I really didn't catch it. I swear." she said so cutely I couldn't resist.

    "Would. You. Like. To. Go. Out. On. A. Date. With. Me??" I said slowly while I kept blushing.

    "Yeah. Pick me up at 8." she said as she walked away. My heart felt light and I was so happy. I really....

 

*Flashback ends*

 

   "Hey babe, what are you doing?" MY baby girl asked me. I wrapped my arm around her waist as I kissed her soft, pink lips. God, I am so lucky to have her. I couldn't imagine a day without her by my side.

    "Nothing babe, just thinking about you. Do you wanna go hang out at the penthouse, your penthouse, or THE penthouse?" I asked her as I was really scared of her answer. I'm really hoping that she doesn't choose THE penthouse..

.

.

.

.

.

.

    "Lets hang out at THE penthouse. I haven't seen HIM in a long time. Plus I kinda like seeing you nervous. Its kinda cute." she replied as I feared. She wanted to go to HIS house. Therefore, I. Am. Dead. I better start planning my funeral now.

 

Oh ...

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys~ This is a new fanfic^^ Looking forward to seeing what everyone thinks and what everyone has to say about this fanfic. I'll update again in two days or if anyone wants updates sooner then lets get 10 upvotes and 10 comment^^