Final

Random Phonecall

"Hey."


Siwon smiles to himself as Kyuhyun picks up his call on the second ring. "Safe to talk?"


"Yup. Just taking my usual downtime before the musical starts."


Siwon continues to cradle the phone against his cheek, wishing for once he is there, right in the audience. He has heard nothing but praises about how well Kyuhyun performed in the title role. But his so-called deal with the other still stands and he is not about to break his promise. How could he when the younger told him that he, his partner, will make him lose concentration when he could sense him nearby? He just could not argue against that logic. 


"Kyu...we got discovered." 


Kyuhyun laughs throatily. How could he not know. "Yes, we did." 


Hearing silence over the other end, he knows how Siwon is probably feeling guilty over the entire "revelation". And so decides to more. 
"And what are you gonna do to him?"


"I am gonna kill him the next time I see him for pestering us to take that stupid photo."


"Well...it is not that bad," Kyuhyun replies lightly. If they know, they know. They could always deny or something. 


"Do you know Jorg is already asked if it was you in the photo?"


"Yeah? And?"


"He said no. And he said he don't know you." 


"What?" Kyuhyun almost scream but realise he is within ear-shot of his cast members.


He snorts and then collapses against the chair, clutching his stomach as he laughs out loud upon hearing the same from Siwon over the other end of the phone. He is sure Siwon is laughing himself silly too, complete with thighs slapping. 


"Oh my, I have never hear such a weak excuse in a long while," Kyuhyun shares while he gets back his composure.


"I know, what is he thinking?" Siwon continues. Taking a look at his watch, he sighs, time to let him go and do his stuff. 


"I will see you tonight, Won." 


"Yup. Wake me up if I am sleeping. Don't be like the other time."


"But you were sleeping so soundly!"


"Kyu..."


"I promise. But I want supper."


"I will surprise you. I love you."


"Me too. Later."


"Later."


Kyuhyun stares at the phone for a little while before taking a deep breath. Well, showtime!