Drabble 3

junbob drabbles

June and Jiwon were the only ones left at the studio, when Jiwon checked the time it was just after two in the morning.

 

The two of them were both drenched in sweat and breathing hard from dancing for a long time. 

 

Jiwon placed his hands on his knees for support and let his head fall forward as he tried to catch his breath.

 

June paused the music and the only sound was their heavy breathing.

 

"It´s starting to come together." June wheezed checking his reflection in the mirror.

 

"Yeah, the last part is still a little tricky though" Jiwon confessed and stood up to try it once more.

 

June sniggered at him and went to fetch the water bottles over on the bench; when he turned back around Jiwon was pulling his shirt over his head, his muscles flexing ily as his upper body got exposed.

 

Once the shirt was off completely Jiwon crumpled it into a ball and threw it towards the bench.

 

June gulped loudly, his hands tightening around the water bottles as his heart beat a little faster; suddenly their eyes met and Jiwon smirked happily, obviously pleased that he made June stare.

 

Jiwon looked around swiftly before he started forward, calling June to him.

 

He stepped into the spot marked by the red tape on the floor that Donghyuk had placed there; it was a blind spot for the cctv cameras where the one's who'd been told to diet would binge on food or would sleep.

 

When June was within reach and out of sight of the cameras Jiwon grabbed him and spun around so that June was against the wall and Jiwon placed his hand next to June's head.

 

Jiwon blinked slowly and they both looked at each other for a short moment before Jiwon reached up with his free hand and caressed the side of June's face before he let it slip down to gently across June's lips.

 

He then leaned in, and while pressing his lips to the other he brought their bodies closer together; pressing as much of his body against June as he could to get a reaction out of him. 

 

Jiwon parted his lips and June's lower lip into his mouth, and grinding his body against June, making the man groan.

 

June let his hands fall on Jiwon's hips, he then let them slide up his and he could feel the muscles flex under his touch, one slipped back down to hold onto Jiwon and the other made it all the way up into Jiwon's hair; holding him close.

 

They continued to kiss softly and slowly, their noses pressing ever so gently on one another as their heads moved from side to side. 

 

Jiwon also shifted his hands around to grab onto the other, his one hand find its way behind June's neck the other slowly sliding down the length of his back and over the waist of his pants down his thigh as far as he could go before he brought it back up again. 

 

June moaned as Jiwon grabbed his cheek firmly, he pushed his hips forward to get away from the touch, but the result was Jiwon groaning deeply as June pushed against him. 

 

June broke the kiss and one hand reach down and he placed his palm on Jiwon's chest to push him away.

 

"Stop!" He hissed "This... this is getting dangerous" his face was flushed and he was breathing heavily.

 

Jiwon's lips turned into a pout as his grip loosened.

 

"Yeah..." he breathed and pulled away from June, but his eyes lingered, filled with a passionate lust, seemingly hungry as they darted up and down once to take in June who'd fallen back against the wall to lean on it; his face still flushed and his sultry eyes locked on the other.

 

"Bathroom" Jiwon grumbled and hunkered over, making his way towards the door.

 

June chortled as he watched Jiwon huddling along and out the door, a bit flattered that the danger had already struck Jiwon, but he'd no intention of letting that stop him.

 

"He really is an idiot" June whispered to himself and grinned happily as he pushed out from the wall and went after Jiwon out the door.