Bad

Her Sister
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu’s POV

“hey guess what?”

I look at her

“this is crazy but I love you” she said staring deeply right into my eyes.

She said it. The thing that part of me want to hear and the other part don’t.

“Listen” I take a deep breath “My heart” I put her hand in my chest “is yours. But you know, things are difficult right now. She’s there, my girlfriend.......your sister”

She sigh “I know”

There is a moment of silence before she speak up again “i love you, you love me and that’s what matters to me right now. We can tell her that we’re falling in love and...”

“Hey, it’s not that simple you know”

“yes it is”

I take her hands “I can’t do that, Mina”

“why?”

“She’s your sister”

She covers her face with her palm “God, i should’ve known this isn’t right” she grabs her bag “I’m leaving” and left.

Now she walks away, i want to chase but i can’t. I just can’t.

 

*****

Mina’s POV

Sana looks so much happier today, she even cooks, the thing she usually doesn’t do.

“wow, i don’t think it’s my birthday today?” I said playfully

“hey, why would i wake up early and cook foods for your birthday?”

“Gosh, you are so mean. So, what is it?”

Sana smiles brightly before answering “It’s our 3rd Anniversary today” she said happily

“ah.... good then” ugh did I sound awkward just now? Damn you idiot, Mina!

“just it?? Not even a “congratulation”????”

“Oh ye-yea, congratulations” I went to hug Sana “Hope you two last long” I said.....with some tears in my eyes.

Now it’s like this. I and Tzuyu, my sister’s girlfriend decide to keep seeing each others, behind sana of course. I know this is crazy but I love Tzuyu, so does Tzuyu. We once tried to admit it to Sana, but things didn’t go well. She was too happy that day and I couldn’t ruin it. So, here we are right now. Her girlfriend cheats on her and that girl she’s cheating with is me, her sister. Yes, i feel like trash right now. I mean, why would you steal someone’s girlfriend? I don’t even put her as my sister in this case, but she’s someone’s girlfriend, and I steal her. Now call me because I am. But she leaves me with her girlfriend too often. She’s too busy to even take care of her girlfriend and I’m always there with Tzuyu when sana leaves her. So since then, we started to hold each others’ hands, we started to stare at each others’ eyes so deeply, we started to kissed, and we fall in love for we don’t even know since when. Yes. It’s true that I’m already falling in love with Tzuyu and what worse is.......................I don’t think I want to stand up anymore.

“Mina-ya...” Sana woke me up from my thought

“Tzuyu is here, can you accompany her while I shower?”

“Yeah, su-sure” I don’t know but feeling nervous

“Thanks” she pinched my cheek before going upstair to her room.

I wait for her to lost in my sight and then going to meet Tzuyu, our girlfriend.

“Oh hi. You look....good” I said looking at Tzuyu from bottom to top

“Do I? Wow thanks and stop staring at me like that”

“Oh......yeah, I’m sorry”

I take a seat next to her

“I miss you” she wishpered to my ears

I can’t help but smiling “Happy 3rd anniversary”

She looks at me confusedly

“Uhm....why?”

“Nothing but let’s not talk about me and Sana when there are only 2 of us”

“I just want to congratulate you”

“I want to talk about us, You and I”

I hold her hands “I don’t want to ruin it for your anniversary day. It’s your special day, and I’m just your girlfriend’s sister for today. Okay?”

She nodded

“I love you....so much” I said then

Tzuyu was about to kiss me but then Sana’s scream from her room stopped her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter