little fight

Together with You

“ What?”
“ Are you deaf? I said buy me 2 melonbread for me.”

I am at rooftop hearing some bull from this Devil

“ No” I said firmly
“ owww, are you sure? Maybe it is good idea if your crush know about your feeling?” she wink to me
“b-but you know that the crowd that line up for the bread is just like some beast that haven’t eat for hundred years.”
“okay then I will help you to tell the whole universe about your feeling.” She smile

. Why I have to stuck to this person..

“okay okay I am going to buy the bread.”
“good girl..” she pat my head.

“god..such a devil.” I mutter as she walk away
“what?” she suddenly turn back
“no no..nothing.” then she walk away as I mutter “ so a devil have a sixth sense too..”
She turn back again then I shake my head that mean I didn’t said anything.

 

In a few minute I let myself ready cause I will have a war to get those stupid melon bread.
To be honest, right now it feel that like I have already lose before the war start but because of
my stupid secret that Devil that looks like bear know my secret no matter what I have to win that war.
 

After I hear the break bell ring, with my short legs I begin to run as fast I can to the canteen (The BATTLEFIELD for exactly)
to get those melonbread but unfortunately the beast are already there to win over the melonbread with my small body I try to pass the crowd but fail
I try for another try but keep failing, I am feeling depress right now as I can’t get the bread,” what if that devil bear spill my secret “ I said in my mind.

But I think God is good to me as God send an angel for me, it’s Wendy pat my shoulder , I am surprise as I am stuttering right now “ o..oh h-hi Wen-wendy-s-ssi.”
“ hi Irene-ssi.” Wendy smile
“yo-you sti-still remember m-me?” oh god I am stuttering right now it feel really embrassing.
“of course, I do , earlier you seem so down, what happened.? The latter ask
“no..it just .. it just I can’t get any of the melonbread.” I said.
“ ah..you want melonbrea..i have two..do you want one of it? Two is too much for me..here..” she said as she give me one of her melonbread.
“really?”
“hmm..you can have it.” She smile
“thank you so much wendy-ssi really thank you so much..” I bow several times to her, she is really my angel.

 

Author’s Pov.

“here..”
“only one? I think I said two to you..” she frown
“I know but it’s even hard to pass the crown even someone give me this bread to be more exactly an angel give me this..” Irene grin
“what angel..” Seulgi said.
“wendy give me this..”

Seulgi don’t know what’s wrong with her but hearing that the bread is from wendy, her heart feel a bit hurt.

“what?”
“yeah..wendy gave this to me earlier..she’s really an angel” Irene smile as she recall the moment.

“forget it..i don’t want to eat this bread..i don’t have any appetite.” She throw the bread.
“yahh kang seulgi!! Why you throw it?” Irene said.
“I said I don’t want to eat THIS bread..”
“okay but don’t throw it, it’s from wendy..” Irene pick the bread.

Seulgi’s heart once again feel hurt that the fact Irene care for the bread because of wendy.
“.. why it feel hurt..it feels like jealousy ..ugh damn you Bae Irene.” Seulgi curse in her mind.

“what’s so good from wendy? Really..you’re so stupid for falling to her,” seulgi said with serious tone.
“w-what? Yahh you never fall in love so just shut up, can you?” there’s tense between the two
“don’t speak like you know me, you don’t now anything so just get out from my sight.” Seulgi said with really serious tone.
“w-what.. okay.. I’m sorry.. I think I went too far..” Irene said genuinely
Seulgi is really surprise as her eyes widen “what is she thinking..” Seulgi think.
“okay I will go now..”
Irene turn back she feel something grabbing her wrist.
“ stay..” Seulgi said.
“what?”
“I said stay..” seulgi look into Irene eyes, she can see the latter confuse face as before she ask the latter to get out from her sight but now she ask the latter to stay.
“I’m sorry too..for the bread..” Seulgi looks down but her word show sincerity.

Irene sigh “it’s okay.. I forgive you.” Seulgi look up to see Irene is smiling to her. She can feel her heart thump. Even for Irene it’s cool that the fact Seulgi can apologize, Irene see a new side of Seulgi that she think “she is not that bad though..”

“okay..now I have to go, so can you let go of my wrist?” Irene ask
“ah..ah sorry..” she let go Irene’s wrist but she grab it again and push the girl to sit next to her.
“yahh my wrist..”
“sorry..” Seulgi mutter as she open the cover of the melonbread.
“here..” Seulgi hand her half of the bread
“what?”
“just eat it..you said an angel give it to you..and I am still a good person as I share the melonbread to you” Seulgi smile.
“o-oh..uhm thank you..” Irene smile back and the the two eat the melonbread in silence but
it feels comfortable silence for Irene, she doesn’t think Seulgi has this side of her.
And for Seulgi, it’s a good moment with Irene, sharing the bread and have a comfortable time even just in silence because since the first time Seulgi receive the love letter from Irene until their fight before ,she realize something

 

 

She thinks she likes Irene.

*not so long update sorry but I try to come with a better idea

*plus This chapter is a bit confusing I think but it will related with the next next chapter so keep reading it till the end. And for the bread it has plastic cover so when seulgi throw it, it did’t get any dirt.

*please comment and like my story more ^-^ and sorry for my bad grammar