Final

That God Damn Lip Ring

“What do you think?” Kyungil was fixing a lip ring on his bottom lip. It was a part of his style for the MV they were shooting.

“I want to kiss it.” Yijeong had said it before he could stop himself and continued to stare at the piercing while biting his lip, willing himself to stop the urge of doing just that.

Kyungil felt a chill run down his spine and he didn’t know what to say to that, so he just played with his lip ring for a bit before they were called to continue filming.

They were back in their room when Kyungil felt bold and cornered Yijeong against the wall. His voice was deep when he whispered, face dangerously close to Yijeong’s, “Kiss me then.”

Yijeong shuddered, their lips were inches apart and the only thing in Yijeong’s vision was that god damn lip ring. On impulse, he inched forward and captured his hyung’s bottom lip with his lips, pulling Kyungil closer with his arms around his neck.

Yijeong teased Kyungil’s piercing with his tongue all while carding his fingers roughly through his hair, making Kyungil breathe harder. Yijeong could feel the muscles in his hyung’s arms tighten around his waist and it made his knees weak knowing how much Kyungil wanted this too.

Kyungil fitted their lips together hungrily and Yijeong responded with just as much intensity, the butterflies in his stomach fluttering about wildly.

Kyungil moved from Yijeong’s lips to his jaw and gradually his neck, kissing the expanse of his skin, as Yijeong held on to Kyungil’s hair, mouth open in a silent moan and his eyes closed shut.

Kyungil came back to his lips, kissing him again slowly and rested his forhead against Yijeong’s. They were both breathing hard, lips red, as Yijeong leaned forward to peck his hyung’s lips one more time to which Kyungil smiled and did the same. They both started laughing and Kyungil brought Yijeong in for a tight hug and whispered, “What am I gonna do with you?”