Cuts :- Suga(BTS)

Cuts :- Suga(BTS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My head was on my book as my fingers tapped against my desk,making tapping sounds that lit up the quiet,lonely surroundings.

No one was in the class.Everybody is having their recess with their friends.I don't have the appetite of eating,so I stayed in class.

"Hey Minju! I'm so excited!" My bestfriend came storming into the classroom shaking my body uncontrollably,making me feel a bit dizzy.

"Okay,okay.Stop shaking me." I saidas she stopped shaking me.I flashed her a smile."What are you so excited about?" I asked,bending down to take my books from my bag that was placed under my desk.

"I'm going to confess to Yoongi after school!" She exclaimed,making my smile turned into a frown.

"Confess to Y-Yoongi?" I gulped.

"Yea,Yoongi.I want to be his girlfriend and stop all of this 'crush' things." She stated with the most joyfull voice I've ever heard of hers.

"Well,good luck." I said,bitterly knowing that the both of us like him,makes my heart ache.

Yoongi is my neighbour who is also my guy bestfriend whom supposed to be a cold guy but I changed him into being  a friendly and caring guy now.He use to reject girls' confessions harshly but now,he rejects it kindly.

I like him,no I love him.Despite that the both of us like him,I need to do what any other bestfriends always do,let him go for my bestfriend.

I like him,yet nobody knows.Even my bestfriend.

They'll be the happiest couple if I just backoff and let them do what they want to do.

It's okay if I'm lonely,as long as my bestfriend is happy then I'm okay.

All of the students started entering the class as the bell rang,signaling that recess is over.

A few moments later,our teacher came in our class,her heels made clicking sound as she walked towards the teacher's table and placed her bags on the table before all of the student in class stood up and greeted her.

With that,our fifth period started.

-

After another straight six hours of learning,school ended.

I packed up my books into my bag before pushing my chair inside and leaving the class.

I dugged out my IPod Shuffle from the pocket of my school coat,I plugged in my black-coloured beats and pressed the 'on' button as serenades started playing,sad serenades.

I listened to it as I was walking home.

I dug out my phone from the other pocket of my school coat as it started to vibrate violently.It was messages from Nina.

Mina!

I can't calm down!

Yoongi accepted my confession!

HELP ME! I CAN'T BREATHE!

MY HANDS ARE SHAKING!

Btw,thank u for supporting!

She spammed me with more messages as my phone kept vibrating.

Congrats bestie! Happy for you.

I replied to her messages as my face formed a fake smile.

Thank you.

She thanked me before I throw my phone in my bag as I continued my walk.

The entire walk my mind kept thinking about Minji and Yoongi being a couple.Somehow my legs feel weak and my heart aches so much.I really like Yoongi but it's obvious that he doesn't like me.He treated me like a sister but i looked at him as a man that I would want to spend my life with.Yeah,I'm too dumb for thinking that he would feel the same way for me.

I walked past a park with my hands clutched onto the strips of my bag as the cold weather gave me chills,making me shiver.I decided to stop at the park for a while.

I made my way to the swing where me and Yoongi always hang out as the sound of shoes clicking against the concrete floor made the quiet surroundings less quiet.

i sat on one of the swings s the memories of me and Yoongi played in my mind,making tears drip down my cheeks.Knowing that no one was there,I cried my heart out.

I cupped my face with my palms as I cried endlessly,letting all of the tears fall on my palms.

The happy,sweet and sad moments we shared played through my mind,making me cry harder.

Why do we have to like the same person?

Why can she like another guy? There are many guys out there but why Yoongi?

He is my first love,the thing we'll never forget.

When I met Yoongi,I thought I found

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter