Chapter 1

Seoul Ghouls (I worked hard on that title pls)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It happened again. Twenty five people were killed. The identification wasn't possible, the state of the bodies was really bad. They were dismembered and mutilated.

At first glance, you'd think that these people were attacked by a very hungry and a very wild beast. But everybody in Seoul knew who it was, Ghouls. You were a very lucky person if you survived after meeting a ghoul.

If you don't know what are Ghouls, here a definition : "Ghouls are carnivorous and cannibalistic species that are only able to feed on humans and other ghouls."
You can't recognize a Ghoul at first sight, they physically look like humans.
They are as intelligent (or maybe more) as humans. They can only feed on humans and ghouls but they can't eat anything else. Weirdly, ghouls drink water and coffee, the only normal food they can eat without finding it disgusting and vomiting.
On top of that, Ghouls are a lot more stronger than human and they have a high healing ability.

 

He was afraid. Jeon Jungkook was one of them. The boy whom he admires (and fantasizes) ate human flesh. Jungkook was a murderer. The boy that comforted him and embraced him when he was sad, the boy whom he dreams about kissing was a Ghoul.

Jimin ran to reach his dorms as fast as possible, climbed the stairs, and knocked at his door. The orange-haired boy had never ran that fast. He wanted to go home, lie on his bed . It was the only place where he felt safe. ( Before that night, he felt safe at Jungkooks’s place, or wherever Jungkook was, but not anymore. )

The door suddenly opened to reveal a sleepy Taehyung. He sighed and ran a hand through his tangled hair and glared at Jimin. The youngest was sleeping when he heard the knocks at the door. Taehyung had tried to study all evening for tomorrow’s exam. Now he wanted his well deserved sleep. « What the heck Park Jimin ? Do you know what time it is ? 1:00 am ! And where have you been ? »

Taehyung asked him, but seeing that his friend wasnt going to answer, he concluded that jimin was with jungkook. « Were you with jungkook ? »

The smallest nodded . He still breathed strangely. Jimin was dizzy and took tae arm as support. He was lost . He did not know what to do and he was afraid. Millions of questions arose in his head. Had he killed someone before ? Has he ever tried to kill me?

The look of Taehyung softened when he saw his best friend in this state. He closed the door, grabbed jimin’s hand to lead him to the couch.

Jimin tried to catch his breath and calm his heartbeat. He lifted his head to meet the worried gaze of the younger. « Now tell me what Jungkook said. Did he confess or something ?» Taehyung asked his eyebrows arching.

Jimin spluttered and tried to ta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter