Life Goes On

A Moment Too Late
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joy and her parents went to Jennie and Hanbin wedding together and stayed over for the weekend as its been a long time since they got together, after the wedding all three of their parents went for a night out and just having their children's catch up in life. Jennie and Joy went to the store to get some wine while Hanbin stayed behind to set up some things for them, coming back Jennie wanted to stop by a friend house as she waited in the car. Joy was on her phone when Hanbin call and she pick up, they talk for a bit and hung up before Jennie return. 

"Hanbin said he's getting old while waiting for us." Jennie smile. 

They headed back and saw Hanbin waiting for them, walking out of the car he went up to them and give each a flower.

"One for my wife and one for my forever bestie." They smile and accept the flower before going in. 

They watched a movie and sip on wine through out the night when Jennie and Joy both knock out, Hanbin turn off the tv and carry his wife to bed before coming back down and carry Joy to her room. He look down at the girl sleeping in his arm before laying her down, as he was about to walk out he heard Joy talking in her sleep. 

"I waited.. why didn't you come." 

Hanbin sat on her bed and look at her, he moved her hair away from her face and touch her white soft skin. 

"I'm sorry Joy." 

The next morning they all woke up and had breakfast when their parents return from their mini vacation, Joy and her parents left back to their home that evening. In school Joy was having a hard time after their wedding and she needed a distraction when she found Ten a boy from Thailand who had been attending her school for almost a month, she became friend with him and start hanging out late and lie to her parents she was studying. Joy started to take pills aND drink alot with Ten, he knew she was heart broken.

"Joy stop drinking." He try taking the bottle away.  "Joy please."

"I just want to forget him, give me the bottle." 

Ten force Joy to stop and drag her out of the club they went to with fake ids, he took her home and told her parents what's she's been doing. 

"Oh Sooyoung, why would you do this to yourself."

"I think I know why."

"Honey what are we going to do? "

"I don't know, thank you for bringing my daughter back son."

"No problem, I have to go now. Have a good night sir."

"She must been shattered from the news of Hanbin and Jennie getting married. She waited all these years and to only find our he's in love with someone else." 

Joy woke up the next morning to see her parents at the table eating, she didn't want to eat and her parents knew she needed time as they let her be. Going to school Joy stop eating and always buying pills to eat from strabgers, Joy knew it was taking a toll on her body as she got skinner and skinner. She had stop talking to Jennie and Hanbin ands shut everyone out of her life, she just wanted to be alone. Ten was worry and talk to her parents about Joy behavior but they didn't know what action to take with her being so fragile already. 

"Joy my love." Joy mother said touching her hand but she moved away. "Please don't do this to yourself. There's other people out there." 

"No, not like him." Joy left. 

"Joy please baby. " 

Joy mother shouted trying to get her to stop but she wouldn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter