I'll See You Again

A Moment Too Late
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was the day Joy had to leave with her parents when Hanbin came over to her house and came to see her, he was sad that she had to leave and that he wouldn't be able to see her again. He stayed by her side until it was time for her to leave when he walked her out to the car, he pull her into a hug and Joy let out a few tears as she too will have to leave her two best friend behind. She give him a kiss on the cheek and hug him once last time, he watch as the car start moving and chase after the car.

"Joy I will come find you when I'm older. I promise."

"Ok, I'll see you again Hanbin." She waved bye to the boy. "Tell Jennie I'll miss her."

 Joy look out the window until they turn the corner and she no longer see Hanbin. It's been 7 years since they last saw one another and during all those 7 years she has not dated or like anyone as she waited for Hanbin but never came. It was her senior year when her parents allow her to go back to their old town and she took the first chance she get and left. Joy went to her old house and she smile due to the memory she once had, slowly following the street down she saw the park and the stores that was still there. 

"Hanbin." Joy smile. "Jennie I miss you." 

Joy walked around town as she look around and she missed everything there and she liked there since everything was always close by. Joy decided to drive over to that part of the woods and went into the woods, the house they built was still there and Joy went into it. 

"Everything is still here." She said and look around when she found the photo of them, she couldn't help but smile and took out the photo. "Jennie, Hanbin where are you?" Joy put back the pic and got out and start walking back.

Walking back and to the parking lot she notice a car coming towards her and stopped a few parking space away from her, when they came out of the car and she was close to her car she stop and stare at them as they too stare back at her.

"Hanbin? Jennie. Is it you?" 

Both of them looked at each other before looking at her again.

"Joy." Jennie said and went to hug her. "It's really you." She smile and touch her face. "I missed you dearly." 

Joy smile and look towards Hanbin who just stood there, she went to him and smile.

"How are you Hanbin?" She smile brightly and happily "Are you listening to Jennie?"

"Joy."

Hanbin wanted to pull her into a hug but he didn't and Jennie came to join them, they headed back to Hanbin house and Joy realize they moved. She went to see his parents when they hugged her tightly and told her how much they missed her, they were all chatting and sitting together when Joy turn to look at Hanbin who just stare at her. She notice a photo behind him and looked at his finger aND that's when she knew why he never came looking for her. 

"Congratulations Hanbin." 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter