Final

Pink and Blue
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Pink, the combination of red and white, is the passion and power of red softened with the purity, openness and completeness of white. That was what their relationship was like, passionate and complete.

 

Pink. Mingyu saw it in tinged cheeks when he tells Wonwoo a really cheesy pick-up line, or when Mingyu simply compliments him. Pink. It was the colour of their lips after moments of kissing, dark pink and almost turning crimson, lips moist and swollen with love and lust. Pink. It decorated Wonwoo's neck and chest when Mingyu would a little too hard, leaving little reminders of their lovemaking. Pink. Wonwoo's favourite shade of pink was Mingyu's , a deep pink which would eventually turn into an angry red before he felt his insides slick up with thick whiteness. Pink. Mingyu's favourite shade of pink was Wonwoo's hole, his rim a light pink, so pale and beautiful, puckered and just waiting for him to ravish.

 

Blue, seeks peace and tranquility above everything else, promoting both physical and mental relaxation. It is the colour of calmness, wisdom and serenity. 

 

Blue. Wonwoo saw it in tousled hair which constantly had fingers running through it, as he helped Mingyu practice his rap in "Mansae". Blue. It was the afternoon sky when shy, awkward confessions were first exchanged, on the rooftop of their company building. Blue. It reflected in the crashing waves when Mingyu brought Wonwoo to the beach for their first anniversary of being together. Blue. It was the bubble baths they shared while they roomed together when Seventeen has overseas schedules. Blue. It was the colour of Wonwoo's boxers the first time Mingyu had personally taken them off. Blue. It was seen in the navy shade of bedsheets that were ruined by translucent white patches.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter