Akward Coincidence

I Will Always Love You

A/N: Hey everyone, hope you're having a good day. This is my first ever fan fiction and I'm still a beginner. Would appreciate if you could please leave a comment below and maybe give me some suggestion on either what I should do next or what should I improve on that would be great :D Thank you and enjoy reading :D

 

Sehun POV:

It was 3 A.M. and Sehun were heading up to the practise room with the members since EXO is going to have a concert coming up. However Sehun could tell that someone was using the practise room because the light was on and He had saw someone’s back. Sehun didn’t care less about it and just entered the practise room along with the other members since it was supposed to be EXO’s turn who should be using the room. Sehun then like he usually would, went and stretch his body before rehearsing. He didn’t pay much attention to who was in the room before. He heard a girl apologising to other members for having to use EXO’s turn. He then went straight to the computer desk and put on EXO’s new song Monster. “Guys come on, we can’t waste time! Let’s practise!” said Sehun Coldly. Other members turned around and started to warm up.

 

Your POV:

You were practising your dance move as you are going to debut soon. You didn’t even realised on what time it was, you just kept on practising and practising. Until… Someone opened the door, you turned around and saw EXO sunbaenim coming in. At this time your heart beating like crazy. You never knew that you’d be bumping into them. You were confused on whether you felt like that because of that someone or because of them EXOOOO itself. You quickly brush off those feelings and looked at your watch. It has already passed 2 AM which was supposed to be your time to stop using the practise room. You then apologise the EXO sunbaenim for having to use their time. “Sunbaenim mianhae, I’m am very sorry for using your time”. However the EXO members seemed to be very cool about it. Except for one person which is Sehun. He didn’t even bother to look at you. You felt very akward, you packed your stuffs hurriedly and left the practise room.

 

Kyungsoo POV:

Well isn’t she cute guys? Said Kyungsoo while smiling brightly. Kyungsoo was very happy and thrilled to see her. He hasn’t seen her for a while. Kyungsoo can never hides his feeling whenever he sees her. He had loved her since the moment he saw her. But has never had the nerve to go and talk to her. Who? The girl before was it? Said Baekhyun while smirking to Kyungsoo. “Come on, let’s go and practise or else someone wouldn’t be so happy after this” while tapping on baekhyun’s shoulder. 

 

The EXO members then gathered to practise on their new song "MONSTER"!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdW69ao3Gl8

 

Your POV:

You went back to your dorm and cried. You thought the feeling was all gone but deep inside you missed him dearly. "Hajima! I can't be like this. I can face this! Hwaiting" you utter to yourself. 

 

 

A/N: Can you tell who the guy is already? Stay tuned for the next chapter :D I'm sorry if this chapter may be a little boring to some of you, since this is just the beginning. But hopefully I can satisfy you with the next chapter :) If you have any suggestion on either what I should do next or what I should improve on please leave a comment below :D Thank you for reading!