-end-

Are You Mine?

I woke up from my sleep but did not open my eyes yet. My hands were touching the spot beside me and like always, it was empty. Finally I open my eyes and I could feel the hot tears b.

 

We used to be so close , do anything together and even cooked together. But somehow, the drama had changed our life. When you were offered to cast in the drama, you rejected it and said that you didn't want to be far away from me. But, I managed to convince you that you should take this role because I knew how much you have talent in acting.

 

Although , I am scared to be apart from you, but tgis is for your future. For Teen Top's future too to be more well known. "Just go for it. I know you are talented in acting. I will be fine. Do not worry about me anymore." 

 

For the first week of your filming, you always called me whenever you have time. Even when it was just a short break. And I always disguise as one of the drama staff so I can go to the filming site and support you from far... although you didn't know about it.

 

But when you started get closer with the other actors, your calls toward me decrease day by day and somehow we couldn't talk with each other for 2 days eventhough we lived under the same roof. I tried to understand you... But I couldn't help thinking that you might get bored with me or you have someone else?

 

Did you have someone else already? And who might that be?

 

I called your manager to ask aboutbyour schedule and he said that for this week you schedule is full. So, I couldn't find a time to be together with you. Are you that busy until you forget about me? We haven't talk with each others for 5 days and for me it felt like 5 years. I am dying so much from missing you.

 

The other members noticed the changes. Sometimes Jonghyunnie will stop by and we will watch the movies together. My dongsaeng always know how to makr me forget about my problems.

 

Are you mine?

 

I want to ask the question to you but I am scared. I am scared that the answer will not be like I wished to.

 

* * *

 

Today is your off day and I am thr happiest person ever. I even woke up earlier to make you your favourite breakfast. I want to wake you up but I know you are tired so I just let you sleep. I kissed your lips before I went to the kitchen to make the breakfast. 

 

Yeah, I am excited.

 

Finally, you woke up while rubbing your eyes. It was a cute sight that I haven't seen it for a long time. I smiled. You don't know how much I missed you.

 

Did you miss me too?

 

When I invited you for a breakfast, I never thought you will answer me like this. The answer that will broke my heart into pieces.

 

"Chani, I will have the breakfast with the other casts and after that I will hang out with Jisung hyung since today is his off day too."

 

Why did I ever cook you a breakfast. I even cut my finger with a knife because I was too excited to eat the breakfast with you. Is Jisung is more important than me who you didn't see for a week? I have enough.

 

I am tired of my one sided love. I feel like I am the only one who tried to make sure our relationship won't crumble. 

 

"Why? Today is your off day. You are supposed to make a time for me." I tried not to sound angry.

 

"Geunyang... We promised already. I will make it to you later. I am late already." You tyrned your back to get ready. I threw that glass plate to the ground and it shattered into pieces. You were shock and turned to me.

 

"Chani? What's wrong?" He asked me. That fool really don't know? I want to break up. Being in this type of relationship is more painful that break up.

 

"We havent see each other in a week. We havent talk to each in a week. How could I be okay with that? Am I in the one sided relationship?" I asked. My finger that was cut with a knife before bleeding again just like my heart. 

 

"Chani, you are thinking too much-"

 

"I am thinking too much? I prepared that breakfast for you today so we could talk to each other while having a breakfast. I even called you numerous times yet you didn't pick me up. When I open my eyes, you are not beside me and you come back when I already fall asleep. I miss you! Is it only me? Do you have someone elsr? Who? Hyeri?"

 

"Lee Chanhee! What arr you talking about? You are the one who wanted me to take this job yet you complaint about it. I can't pick your calls up when I am shooting!"

 

"Byunghun, I don't want this relationship anymore. It is painful for me. Let's break up and live normally and happily like we used too before we started this relationship. Honestly, I want to ask you this question, are you mine? Or are you someone's else?" But you did not answer. So I already know what your decision is. 

 

I slowly walked to our bedroom living tge unfinished cooked breakfast and locked my self in it. I slumped myself on tge bed and wrapped myself under that thick white blanket that have his scent on it. I miss whenn we make out with each other on this bed.

 

That stupid. He didn't bother to coax me either. I let out the tears. I am so stupid for believing that we are forever. Although the break up is painful, but the fact that I still love him is the most painful. I decided to take a nap because it was the thing that I always do when I get angry or sad.

 

* * *

 

I woke up when I feel someone is caressing my hair. My eyes feel puffy and my nose is runny. I  opened my eyes and saw Byunghun before me. Immediately I turned away, not wanting to see his face. I still love him.

 

"What do you want?" I asked with my hoarse voice. Probably tired from crying.

 

"You, I want you."

 

"We alrrady broke up, Byunghun." I said the matter of fact.

 

"I never agree with you. And for you question, here is my answer." My question? What question? He leaned closer to me and put his lips onto mine. I was stunned. What is he doing?

 

We kissed until we ran out of breath. I miss the taste of his lips, really. I get teary. 

 

"You are still mine. You are mine forever and ever. Don't questioning it ever again. I am sorry for not picking up your calls or spend my time with you. I miss you too." Then he kissed me once again until I cried. It doesn't take much time when I found my arms already wrapping around his neck and his already wrapping around my waist. 

 

He pushed me until my head touched the soft pillow. I miss this. His tongue found a way toward inside my mouth and his hand sneaking inside my shirt. 

 

I let a moan when he pinched my . It felt so good. Then, he pulled his lips away from me and asked, "Do you still want me?"

 

I hugged him and whispered yes countless times inside his ears. This is heaven. We finally making love after a month. 

 

I love him and fortunately he loves me too.