End

It's Time...

{ Story will be written in Taemin's POV }

 

Today, I bumped into you at the hypermart. You weren't alone instead, you were with a girl. 

The girl... she looked so pretty. Her hair was brown like chocolate. Her eyes.. they were blue like colour of the ocean. Her lips looked so soft like marshmallows. 

She had her arm linked with yours. You were pushing a cart and stopped at the milk section. 

"Ah oppa, can we get strawberry milk " She asked, giving you her best puppy eyes "I need it" She pouted. 

"Of course you can, you can have anything you want." You said as you gave her a smile. The same smile you used to give me. 

Afterwards, you walked towards the junk food sections and threw in a large amount of junk food into your cart. 

It reminded me of the time when you and I went grocery shopping... 

Flashback to 3 months ago

"hyungggg~ we're out of banana milk" I whined as I walked into the living room from the kitchen

"aww my taeminnie looks so cute when he doesn't have banana milk" you chuckled as you look at me, hands cupping my cheeks.

"aish hyunggg stop joking around" I pouted as I sat in your lap. "Taeminnie needs banana milk or I'll die" I crossed my arms and pouted even more.

"aigoo. arasseo, arasseo. Let's go get my taeminnie his banana milk before he dies and also stock up the kitchen" You chuckled and carried me off your lap so you could get changed before we went out. 

We walked to the hypermart and I quickly ran to the milk section with the shopping cart, stocking it up with bottles of banana milk

"yah taemin ah... you need to slow down. we still have other groceries to buy" you stopped me by grabbing my hands.

"b-but I need banana milk" I looked at you with my best puppy eyes. 

" I think you have more than enough now... just look at the cart" You signaled for me to look at the 3/4 filled cart and I sighed in defeat.

"neh hyungg, lets go grab some other foods to stock up the grocery" 

We walked around the hypermart throwing canned foods, tibits, chocolates and more junk food into our cart. 

End of flashback 

You seem so much happier now with this girl compared to being with me. 

I guess its because of the things I did to you...

Flash back to 2 months ago

"taeminnie are you coming home today?" You called me at 12am 

"ah hyung I'm busy with dance practice" I said. 

"Ah okay. Please be safe" You ended the call afterwards. 

Truth is, dance practice ended 3 hours ago and I'm currently in a hotel, pinning some girl aganist the wall. 

I came back home in the wee hours of the morning with bite marks all over my neck. 

When I opened the door, you were seated on the couch, legs crossed and arms folded. 

"Hyung? It's 3am why aren't you in bed sleeping?" I asked. 

" I couldn't sleep without you" You replied and quickly ran towards me. 

" Whats these on your neck?" You asked pointing to the reddish bite marks

"Ohgod.. think taemin. think. you mustn't let him find out what you were doing" I thought to myself

"Ah those? They're mosquito bites. I kept scratching them because it was so itchy... thats why its all red" I replied casually.

"Oh okay. Let's go to bed shall we?" I nodded, heaving a sigh of relieve as you seem to believed me and let you drag me to the bedroom.

"Good Night my taeminnie~ I love you" You whispered. Your voice getting softer and softer with each word.

"Night hyung." 

End of Flash Back. 

"That was only the begining of what I did to you..." I thought to myself as I shook my head, thinking of what actually made us break up.

Flashback to 1 month ago.

I've been coming home late really often for the past few weeks. 

Because of that, we have started fighting alot. 

You said that I was cheating on you, sleeping with other girls. Which was true but you had no evidence. 

I couldn't be bothered with whatever you're saying anymore. Its getting very annoying. 

One day, I decided that what I'm doing to you was wrong. Thus, i've decided to stop sleeping around with other girls.

I came back home early that day to spend time with you. Cuddle in bed and watch those sappy romance drama that you love to watch or simply just cuddle. 

I opened the door and saw you seated on the couch, with your legs crossed. You were holding an envelope in your hands. 

"Hey hyung~" I said "Taeminnie is back from dance practice" I smiled and waddled over to you. 

You didn't reply. You just glared at me. 

When I got closer, you slid your hand into the envelope you were holding and threw its contents at me. 

"WHAT THE HECK HAVE YOU BEEN DOING BEHIND MY BACK LEE TAEMIN" You screamed at me. 

I looked down at the photos on the floor. 

Photos of me and a girl at a bar behaving very intimately, going to the hotel and coming out only a few hours later. 

"Hyung.. Look I can explain" I said with desperation in my eyes. 

"No. You don't have to. I'm done." You said with tears in your eyes. 

"No hyung, let me explain.." I pleaded

" All these while, I've been believing that you were at dance practices but where were you??? AT THE BAR, GOING TO A HOTEL WITH SOME GIRL" 

"Hyung no. please let me explain" I held onto your wrist. 

"There's no need to taemin. I'm done. I've already packed my stuffs. Someone will be here to get them for me later" 

"Hyung please.." My grip on your wrists became tighter. 

"Taemin. Let go of me. We're done. OVER" 

With that sentence, I let go of your wrist. And with teary eyes, I watched you walk out of my life forever.

End of Flashback 

"It's time to move on Lee Taemin" I thought to myself as I paid for the 6 cans of beer at the self checkout kiosk.

It's hard to forget someone who gave you so much to remember. 

I miss taking selfies with you.

I miss cuddling on the bed and watching your favourite sappy romance movies with you. 

I miss falling asleep beside you. 

I miss waking up beside you.

I miss your voice.

I miss fighting over who should get the last banana milk in the fridge

I miss making breakfast, lunch and dinner for you.

I miss watching you compose your songs.

I miss tickling you.

I miss your puppy eyes.

Last but not least, I miss you. 

Ever since you walked out of the house, we never talk anymore. 

It's like as if we never met before.

But I guess, after all I did to you, I deserved it. 

I'm glad you've moved on and found someone who is deserving of your love. 

It's time for me to move on and find someone who is deserving of my love.

I'll make sure I treat him/her right this time round.