01

Peter Pan's Last Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Humans, what we assumed ourselves as the most advanced species. Glory, wealth and territory got into our heads. Greed, one of the most disreputable sin; the inner green monster inside every individual, brought a great chaos to their world. Science no longer used for better purpose, nuclear exposures turned into deadly weapons to conquer lands, demolishing lives within. Blinded the society from the sense of brotherhood, love, peace. For years and years lasted with fire and guns, bloods  shed like sheeps on slaughter; both innocent and vile. Then one day, They appeared. The Destinies.

It had been a long time, 50 centuries to be exact, since the first time They came.Legend passed through generations, versions and details varies along the time from mouth to mouth. Everybody knew the said tale. "The Great Tale of the First Call", like how people called it.

The legend of a war between the Western Nation and the Ancient Tribe of Southeast. It was said, upon clashes of bullets and bloods spilt, a blinding light shone above the ferocious ground, putting the fighting warriors on temporary stunt. Then came a piercing sound of pitched horn alike, leaving the mass of soldiers in confusion; and some in fear. As suddenly the wind shifted and in a circular motion forming a vortex of black and white, sending panic and anxiety to men. Some said after the vortex finally dispersed, a spirit of black and white emerged in the form of flames. Other said it appeared as two angels in black and white clad respectively, and another version said it was a blinding beam of black and white.

The appearence of the spirits shocked the soldiers below. The spirits claimed the world as theirs, their creation. Breaking all the theories of Gods human claimed to believe. It was told there was rough, scruffy voice of a male, speaking in an intimidating tone. Most of the warriors had the same thought on their mind, the colour of black and white; the colour of Yin and Yang, the ancient spirits of Eastern Landers.

According to the tale, the spirits demanded to be called Destinies; as they controlled the fate of people in their hands.

One warrior, Jendral Jung, from the Western Nation, emboldened himself and asked whether they; The Destinies; were really the Yin and Yang, as from their similar black and white. It was told, a soft voice of a male, a different one from the first voice, denied the question from the Jendral. As they presently often called the owner of the said soft voice as the Bri and the other as Dahl. The White Spirit and the Black Spirit. It was a myth believed by many, that whoever talked to the spirits and got answer from the Bri, they were given blessing of prosperity. Proven by Jendral Jung whom got the blessing of the Destinies.

The Destinies conveyed their disappointment in mankind, the rough voice was the one heard. As they fought and killed each other, greed covered their hearts; whom blackened and no longer able to see kindness. And after millenias of watching men from a far, gave them so many opportunities to change; they hoped for the men to change. But humans are humans. Once a seed of hatred grew, it could not be stopped and keep on growing, planting thorns on every people's heart.

As they had enough blood spilt, the Destinies put the 7 nations between a barrier. So one shall not leave from his land, and remain locked down inside; and he would not meet another from outside his land. Therefore the war will be no more, as they were meant to be quenched by their own lands. They cursed the avaricious humans inside their very own land to grow old and die, sparing their children whom not yet tainted.

To take their sons and daughters away, for them to fill the role as characters in childrens' fairytale; whereas good morals can teach the still pure soul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter