It's time pt. 2

You know me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hoseoks POV

 

I stood under the warm water thinking about what just happened. What I just did with Taehyung. I don't understand. We would always play around like that but this time it felt different. It felt like there was something else. Something that has never been before. I could see from Taehyungs face that he had the same thought since he blushed as well. But why would he blush? It's not like it was the first time I layed on top of him on the bed. We're just friends, right? Friends with alots of skinship. I like it. I like being near him. I should probably talk to Taehyung about what happened before because I could tell that he was thinking about something.

I finished my shower and dryed myself with my towel. I put the towel around my waist, brushed my teeths and went to our bedroom. I saw Taehyung sitting on the end of his bed completely in his own thoughts.

 

”Taehyung-ah” I called him. He didn't respond so I went over to him and he finally snapped out from his own thoughts.

”Oh, hyung... Sorry, I didn't hear you come.” he stated with somehow forced smile on his lips.

”I could see that. What were you thinking about?” I asked him curiously while kneeling infront of him.

”Nothing.” he said while playing with his fingers.

”Oh come on Taehyung-ah. I know that look. What is it?” I forced it.

”I just... I don't know... I feel weird.” he said while looking up at me.

”You feel weird, huh? Do you feel sick?” I asked him with a worried expression.

”No, no. Not at all. I just... Well... I don't know why but... Before Jimin came from the shower... I had this weird feeling in my stomack” he said while blushing slightly.

”Ookay... What kind of a weird feeling?” I asked him while putting my hand on his knee.

”I don't know. Maybe it's just my imagination or something. Just... Just forget about it, hyung”.

”Look, I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable that time. I'm sorry if I did.”

”I know. You didn't.”

”Are you sure?”

”Yeah. I'm sure.”

”So we're okay?” I asked with a hopefull look in my eyes.

”Yeah.” He assured and smiled widely at me. I smiled back at him while looking into his eyes.

 

 

 

Namjoons POV

 

I stood there looking at Seokjin-hyung and Jungkook. I could sense that there was something going on. But I wasn't going to talk about it when the maknae was around so I told him to take the shower. I noticed how he glanced at Seokjin-hyung before he left. I looked at Seokjin-hyung and I couldn't help the smirk that formed on my lips. He seemed to be nervous and as a leader I knew I had to say something about this situation.

 

”Look hyung, I don't know what your feelings are against Jungkook. But as a leader I need you to know that whatever it is, it's not gonna work. He is only 15 years old. You do know what that means, right?”

”Thank you for your concern Namjoon-ah, but I'm well aware of this situation. It's not like you may think. I care about that kid. I want him to be happy.”

”Excuse me? Are you saying that the rest of us don't give a about him?”

”You know damn well that that's not what I meant.”

”Well you sure made it sound like it.”

”I'm sorry if I offended you. But you made it sound like I don't know what the situation is here.”

”You didn't offend me hyung. I just care about all of you. I don't want to see you get hurt.”

”Well, you don't need to worry. I know what I'm doing. Wish speaking of... I think I will go to prepare the breakfast now.”

”Yeah you do that. I'll be there in a minute.”

 

With that, Seokjin-hyung was out of the room. I started to dress up. Just as I was about to leave the room I heard Jungkook shout through the bathroom door, asking me to stay because he wanted to talk. So I waited. Wondering what the maknae may want to talk about.

 

 

Jungkooks POV

 

I turned off the shower and put the towel around my waist.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter