Jealousy Side A

CRAZY FALLING IN LOVEWITH YOU

Soo Young Pov

Her I go again right now I am standing in front of this boy that call me to go here in the back of the school to give me a LETTER My god this again ....

"Please accept it sooyoung-sshi....." That what he's said while trembling ... I accept it with annoyed face but he didn't see it cause he is too embarrassed that he always ducked his head. "Thank you very much...."

And he ran away.... I chukle cause he ran so fast that like  his life is depende on it..... Again these letter that I always receive everyday ....  I chuckle cause its for "JUNG JESSICA" yeap you heard me right its not for me its for her. I always receive it and deliver for her cause they say that I'm her childhood friend and she didn't give them a deadly glare or rejected... but she's like an angel.... I chuckle a little bit about that thought.

As I was walking to the council cause I know that she will be there cause shes the president council in our school...  She has many admires but they're afraid to close to her cause they say that she is so cold or she's look like not friendly but I know what she is shes sweet, kind ,overprotetive especially for her sister and cute eheheheh. As I saw the office of the council I see my friend Tea Yeon.

"Oh hi Midget , why are you here? Waiting for youre eye smile princes?" I and I can see a tint of pink in her cheek ...hhahahhha I guest I was right....

Yah! you giant stop teasing me.. " I chuckle not denying this time ehhhh.. and she see the letters I receive this day...  "Letters again ehhh... Are you not jealous?"

"Why should I ?"

"Cause she's you're djhriddj.... Yah pany-ah." 

"Sorry tae tae I just miss you"

" Its just like an hour ago that we see each other.. *smile* but i miss you too..."

"EHEM....." i chuckle cause these friend of mine forget that I am here watching them being lovey dovey in the front of the student council and me..... They are so red hahahahhahah they're cute...

"Sorry Sooyoungie... If you came here to see jessi shes inside finishing something and bye.." Hhahahha and Tiffany ran off with Taeyeon." Such a cute couple hheheheh..."

As I enter I see her doing something in the table that I don't know whats inside the paper.. She's so focused in what shes doing that she did'nt feel my presence... I just stare at her.. Her long hair, pointy nose, chin, and her lips...

"Enjoying the view Youngie"

"Yup and I'm the only one seeing it."I smile sweetly at her .... Hehee she blush a little.." Are you done?"

"Yes. Is that letter..." She is pointing the letters in my hand.

"Yeap this is all for you." I gave it to her. After she receive it she automatically go to her bag and getting something in there and I have a feeling..... And my guts is right it a letters too.

"Here's for you too from your fangirls." She said while pouting. I chuckle with the scene im currently seeing.Cute ... I receive it and I automatically pulled her, her dolphin sqeul really is amusing...

"Why are you jealous??"  I asked her while hugging..

"O-of co-course c-cause your m-my..." "Hmmmm"

"Your my GIRLFRIEND!! Geez stop teasing me" she punch my shoulder while saying that....what a Cute GIRLFRIEND I have...

Your just too cute not to tease" and I pick her lips.... She's smiling but frown "Why are you frowning princes?"

"Cause I feel like I'm the only one that jealous here." 

I chuckle " No princess your wrong" she look at me with that puzzled look I smile at her " cause you know whenever they give me those letter I want to tell them that 'hey I'm her girlfriend so stop giving me these craps' but I accept our decision and keep it a secret even though I want to tell the whole school that here JESSICA JUNG SOO YEON IS MY CHILDHOOD FRIEND, THE MOST BEAUTIFUL, THE MOST INTELLIGENT, AND MY ONE AND ONLY LOVE OF MY LIFE... I promise you right that in my whole life even there is most beautiful than you are, smarter than you are and not so violent..." She pinch my stomach such a violent girlfriend i have.."" or even she say that she love me than you are..." I cupped her cheek she is tearing" you are the only one for me, you make my heart beat crazily for you, cant breath if you're not beside me, and give my stomach so much butterflies that no one does... And I always say this to you thatI Choi Soo Young is madly and Crazy in love with the only one and you know who it is?"

She's crying now and blush really hard" Meanie Youngie"

I kiss her and stare her lovingly " Yeap im meanie youngie and this meanie youngie is completely in love with you.".  I kiss here passionately she deepen the kiss by grabing my neck we parted when we need air.... " So stop being jealous ok." She nods cutely and i pick her lips again " and if youre jealous just hug me or kiss me like this ok." She nods again.

She tightin our hug and she whisper to my ear" And if youre jealous too youngie i will make up for you"DING 

"Jinja!!! Oh im so jealous sica because of donghae, taecyeon, and even yuri. And so many more so can you make up to me now" she just giggle to my silliness.

"Hehhehe such a et.... Let's clean up this room and so we can go home and make up for that" she pick my lips so here I am cleaning this room as soon as possible....

After finish cleaning the council room we head to our dorm" And youngie I don't want to hide out relationship anymore and so they will stop their letterthat  always givig to me." She mumble the last sentence but I hear it clearly.

"OK princess for you and i dont want to receive those letters too its so wasting time and I'm a little bit of jealous." That give here a very bright smile. "I love you princess"

She turn left and right and pick my lips "I love you too." And she ran off.

I chuckle " Such a cute Girlfriend i have " and i ran to her.

I'M REALLY FALLING CRAZY IN LOVE TO THIS GIRL.

Andfor her make up for me its a SECRET.