once again

Return of Wonwoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Can you please answer me this question, Seulgi-sshi?" Ms. Wang, the physics teacher for 3-A1 class asked one of her student. Seulgi who was focused since earlier, immediately stand up and answer the question. She is so smart that even if she doesn't come to school for one month, she still can catch up everything. She did that last year but still managed to get the number one spot inside her class.

She answer the question really well and then, she went back to her seat. She stares outside the window for awhile when the teacher start to write something else on the whiteboard. She saw someone familiar on the corridor though. Actually, she just stare blankly but the- that figure is way too obvious. Seulgi straight up her body and look at him, more clearly. 'Is it really him?' that's what she's thought.

When the teacher starts to continue the lesson again, Seulgi push off the thought of that familiar person. But the teacher stops when someone knocks the class's door. One of the school's staff bring a boy with him. The boy that almost everyone looking at just now (even Seulgi) is entering the class too. His presence is quite strong since he have a pair of sharp eyes and have such a tall height. 

"Its a new student, Ms. Wang," the women said while dragging the boy towards Ms. Wang. He just bow nicely and form a really thin smile. Ms. Wang smiles, "Okay, let me settle everything. Now, I have to continue my lesson," she says and the women bows respectly and left quickly since she have too many works to do. The boy just stand there with a really awkward movements. 

Ms. Wang smiles and asks him nicely to have a seat behind of a girl named Solji. He looks at her and look at his seat. He felt relieved that he get some comfortable seat. He thanks the teacher and walk towards the seat that the teacher refer just now. The seat he had is two a way than windows but its okay. He don't really mind. Usually people care on which seat they want, but the boy don't really care at all. He just grateful with every seat he had anyways.

As he seats, everyone is looking at him like he is too weird. As expected, he ignores them but still manage to smile when a few students smile to him. Ms. Wang continue the lesson as usual. He just look at the stuffs that the teacher wrote and try to understand everything. He managed to understand. So cool. 

Before the class ended, Ms. Wang left a few minutes to ask the boy to introduce himself. 

"So, the new student," the boy looks at her firmly, "..can you introduce yourself? At least, your name and where are you from?" 

The boy stand up with a really stiff and slow movements. "Ur, okay," he paused, "My name is Jeon Wonwoo. No nicknames, just call me Wonwoo," he told the class. And some of the girl act cringy. "Omo, his voice, way too deep," they said. He still continue. "And I'm from Suwon High School," he said then he rolls his eyes as he make an eye-contact with Seulgi. 

Seulgi turns away immediately. But one of the girl, all of sudden calls her. "Eh, Suwon? Isn't Seulgi also transfer from Suwon, right ?" that freaking Yerin asked and Seulgi pull off her 'what the hell' face. The worst thing is everyone actually help Yerin so Seulgi will gives reaction. Seulgi just nods her head. "Yes, I am," she says but she knows what question they will ask after that, "I did transfer from the school he attended before."

All of them just nod their head nonchalantly. Wonwoo continue to introduce himself after himself, get a bit shock to see Seulgi. "I transfer to this school so my mom and dad can go to their work conviniently," he told them with a bit louder voice than before. He afraid that Seulgi will get some wrong thoughts.

Seulgi don't even look at him since the Q&A just now. Its awkward to make some eye-contact with the boy who used to be close before.

*

The school ended right on time today but Seulgi always pack her stuff so slow. She did try to be quick but she just can't. She can be really quick for the other things but not in packing stuffs. As she pack her stuffs inside her bag, peoples starts to reduce. She forgot that Wonwoo used to be so slow and even now, he still a sloth. Seulgi doesn't realise 'cause she's too focus with her books.

Wonwoo pack his stuff slowly and when he looks at his left side and there she is, Kang Seulgi. He stops and stares at her for a few seconds. It just for a few seconds because his phone suddenly slip out from his hand just before he put inside his pocket. Seulgi heard the  phone fell and immediately look at it.

"How could you fall, oh my god," Wonwoo asks to himself and check the thing in every angle. Then, he look at Seulgi again. Seulgi also look at him with her small eyes. She sighs afterwards and a question appears from . "Why does you come here? You know I'm here, right ?"

The sloth guy stand up and ignores her question. He couldn't talk to her. He felt so guilty and sorry for her. He is the one who makes such a big mistake back then. He walks through the door without a glance to Seulgi.

But as I told you before, Seulgi can be really quick at the other things so she catch up his pace. Right infront of the door. "Until when..  you'll going to be like this?"

Wonwoo stops as she holds his arm. He turn to look at her closely. Seulgi move a bit to have some space between them. She waits for him to answer. Actually, she wait for him for everything. He left her in a really dumbfounded way so she needs explanation from him but he is- so coward. 

"I don't know you're here at all," he said and clear his throat. "I come here because the school's ranking is good," he said and brush his bang while turning his view to the other side. Seulgi heaved a sigh, "You know.. you left me really.. I mean, with a really dumbfounded way," she pauses, "..so, I need explanations,"

He lift up his eyebrows, "Why?"

'He is seriously dumb with all these things.' "Its drive me crazy, I don't know what's happening, the day before you are hundred percent fine and the next day, you told me we couldn't friends anymore.. What the hell was that ?"

She continues, " You just left me like I'm nothing. Can you please tell me what was that ?"

Wonwoo sighs and stay silent for awhile before he continues. "It just I want.. freedom?"

"Freedom? What did I do for you to feel so trapped? Wonwoo?"

"Your.. presence?"

Seulgi anger's raised up. "Are you sure that's an accurate reason? Seriously?"

Wonwoo starts to panic. "N-No wait, I mean, yes? Wait-"

"Its okay. I let you off this one, Wonwoo," she says since she doesn't want that Wonwoo feel so scared, afraid or what so ever. He don't feel relief at all. Cause everytime he look at her, his adrenaline, nerves, brain and the whole body feels so excited, rush and weird. He wil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter