Un

Mr. Kim

A new day in Sehun's life, new job, apartment and life. Today was the first day at work for Sehun. He finally understood why school was so important and now he's on his way to one of the biggest companies in Asia, Kim Corperations. Sehun had his grey suit and rounded glasses on, he entered the high building with a big smile on his face. A man greeted him as he came in.

" Hello Sir, how can I help you? " He asked. Sehun was feeling a little nervous right now since he saw two massive body guards behind the man.

" Good morning. My name is Oh Sehun and I'm here to meet Mr. Kim. " Sehun said as he fixed his glasses, the man looked at him seriously.

" May I see your ID-Card?" The man asked as Sehun immediately fished out his card. He handed it to the man. Sehun glanced at his nametag and saw the name "Kim Suho". He then grabbed his phone and called someone.

" Good Morning, Sir. Someone called Oh Sehun is here to meet you. Yes Sir, I'll send him to you immediately. " He put awa the phone and gave the card back.

" Welcome to Kim Corporations, Oh Sehun." Sehun smiled back as a thank you as he followed the man to the elevator. He clicked on the 15th floor as the door closed.

" You must be really good in business if you're gonna work here. "

Suho said as he looked in the mirror.

" I worked hard, I studied at Yale but then I came back to Korea.

Suho was really shocked, Sehun just smiled proudly, he knew he was amazing.

" Well that's really impressive. I wish you luck cuz we're here." Sehun's smile then dropped, he didn't know why but he was very nervous, he heard the bell ring as the door opened revealing a big room. The whole floor was Mr . Kim's. Suho waved towards Sehun as the elevator rushed down again.

" Welcome Mr. Oh, My name is Kim Jongin." A handsome man surprised him. He had blonde hair and a black suit.

" Good Morning Mr. Kim. I'm Oh Sehun. It's a pleasure to meet you. " Sehun smiled as he grabbed Jongin's hand.

They shaked their hands as Mr. Kim walked away to his desk, taking a seat in his leather chair. Sehun couldn't help how amazed he was, the room was surrounded by windows all over the place, showing the whole city.

" I know, It's pretty impressive isn't it?"

Mr. Kim smirked as he took out some papers from the drawer.

" It's beautiful. " Sehun said as he still admired the place.

" So here are the papers. These are the rules and the other one is just some information that I have to know about." Mr. Kim sadi as he handed Sehun the papers.

" You can fill in the information paper and then we'll talk about your position." Mr. Kim sadi as he started typing in something on his computer. Sehun took out a pen from his pocket as he read the paper. He had to fill in some simple things like age, name and where he lived. He then read the rules, which weren't so hard.

" Done. " Sehun said as he gave back the papers. Mr. Kim glanced at the paper and then he put it back in the drawer.

" So Mr. Oh, I've seen that you're a big deal, your grades are really amazing and I can't help to notice how good you're in talking. That's why I will propose you the position of my assistant."

Mr.Kim said as he looked Sehun in the eyes seriously, Sehun was so shocked that he had to cover his opened mouth.

" Mr. Kim it would be amazing, but isn't this position really high?" Sehun asked.

" Yes it is and I believe that you're good enough to have it. I need someone to convince people what's good in business and I planned to take the company to a new level, to take it all the way to the states and Europe." Mr.Kim said as he turned the computer so show Sehun his plans.

" That's amazing. I would love to help you Mr. Kim" Sehun nodded.

Mr. Kim smiled as he stood up again. He stretched his hand towards Sehun.

" It will be a pleasure to work with you Mr. Oh." Mr. Kim said as he shoke Sehun's hand.

" I feel the same Mr.Kim"

Sehun smiled as he grabbed his bag.

" That was it for today, I'll welcome you tomorrow in the morning. Your desk will be placed right there." Mr. Kim said as he pointed at the corner of the floor. "It is empty at the moment but the desk will be there in the morning. " Sehun smiled as he bid goodbye.

Sehun walked out of the building happier than ever. He called his mother telling her how it went. 

" Oh Sehun I knew you would make it. My son is amazing. " she sadi as she almost cried. Sehun giggled as he told her to stop. He knew that it was a great moment for their lives since they started at nothing. He's father died some days after Sehun was born, leaving them alone but they survived and look at Sehun now. 

" Mom I'll start working tomorrow. I think I have to celebrate this with a cup of coffee." Sehun said as he searched for a cafe with his eyes. 

" You deserve it son! Don't forget about your old mother and come visit sometime. " She said happily. 

" I will mom. I love you." Sehun said.

" Bye son. I love you too." Sehun's mom said before hearing the call end. Sehun sighed as he called his friend. 

" Hi Yeol, you wanna grab some coffee? "

" Sure but where?" Chanyeol said. 

" I'm still at the company I'll wait for you." Sehun said. 

" Oh right you have to tell me how it went. And you HAVE to tell me about Mr. Kim Jong me okay?" 

" Oh my god Chanyeol calm your balls I thought you liked Baekhyun." 

Sehun saw Mr. Kim walk out of the buliding with around 10 people surrounding him. He glanced at his boss and noticed that he was looking back at the latter. Mr. Kim was about to get in to his black limousine when he winked at Sehun, making the latter shocked.

" Sehun? Hello?" Chanyeol's voice woke him up from the shock.

" Chanyeol I think i'm going to die. " Sehun said emotionless.  

" Oh what happened?" Chanyeol said worringly. 

" Mr. Kim Jong me just winked at me"

" I'll be there in 10." Chanyeol said before cancelling the call. 

Sehun was still speechless. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SO HELLO IF YOU DONT KNOW ME THEN HELLO MY NAME IS WIKTORIA AND I LOVE SEKAI. ENJOY THIS NEW STORY BYE.