Read 6/13/16

[Bangtan Sonyeondan] #3YearsWithTheseDorks

On the computer you just completed a drama then surfed the internet for a while. Catching up on the latest news you talked to your friends online and offline about it. Once that was over, you began to watch some old music videos since you wanted to remember the old days just for a few minutes. Well, minutes soon turned into hours. From one music video to another you were soon led to talk shows, live performances then fanmade challenges. Yawning as you leaned back in your chair, you thought you almost lost balance but ended up falling to the floor anyways. Rubbing your back with a groan, you decided to just lay there taking off your headphones. When was the last time you didn’t fall, slip or caused any pain to your body from being so clumsy? Sadly, you couldn’t remember.

 

Looking up at the clock you begin to wonder what else could you do with your time. Your friend is no where to be seen at the moment, and you were too lazy to call up anyone to hang out with. If you had more motivation you could of been heading somehwere already.

 

Grabbing your phone, you decided to kill time with some games you recently downloaded. Trying to open one app it kept freezing on you. “What the heck! I just updated this!” You complained staring at the frozen main screen. Sighing deeply, you tried another. Not even five minutes in it started to buffer and exited the app. Tossing your phone aside you gave up instantly. “I guess I’ll just take a nap.” You turned to your side and closed your eyes.

 

Re-opening your eyes you heard a loud vibrating sound. Turning your attention to your phone, you see the screen light up then fade to black. It was a text.

 

 

Who texted you?

 

Hoseok or Seokjin?

 

Namjoon or Taehyung?

 

Jimin, Yoongi, or Jungkook?