Regrets

Seulrene shots and others

Silence. Silence made its way between Irene and Seulgi.

Irene just said something both painful to them. That they shouldn't see each other anymore because if they continue what's going on between them, many people would die.

It's something both of them has been ignoring the whole time they are together.

Just one stare, a person would have a head ache.

Just one kiss and the people around them would be sinister.

If they stay with each other for more than an hour, the people around them, at the moment, would die in a slow, painful way.

Something the both of them never wanted to happen, but they just want to be with each other, what are they supposed to do?

Seulgi gets her courage and said something bold. Something like, they should just be with each other for the last time then die together.

She was ready for it, she decided that she will do it because she can if Irene's with her. She would be alright as long as Irene's by her side. She was too ready to die with Irene that she wasn't ready for Irene's rejection.

"I don't want to die. I have too many things that I wanted to do. Not just with you, but with others and simply just by myself. I don't want my whole world revolving around you," Irene shouts, but her voice came in a whisper.

And silence. Silence, yet again.

But that's not what Seulgi felt, for it's like she died already. Died a slow, painful death. It was torture, and she just wished to die that moment. 

She looked directly at Irene's eyes and said, "Okay," leaving Irene alone in the room, crying, feeling stupid for all that she has said.