Our Memories

In The Memories Of You

It was a dark and stormy night,

The sound of rain drops on my window has kept me up, the weather outside reflected my feelings.

As I laid on my bed reminiscing old memories

Memories of better times, when we were happy together ,  and even the times that weren’t so happy.

Knowing that they’ll never come back, it made my heart ache

It made me long for those little moments; the ones that I thought were insignificant back then.

I want to see you , even if just once more,

I miss you, I miss the feeling of being loved and protected, and I miss having someone to lean on.

I still remember our first meeting, being introduced by a mutual friend, and right then when you first smiled at me I know it would be the beginning of something unlike anything I’ve ever been through.

I still remember when you confessed, and I never even got a chance to tell you that I loved you back…

I remember waking up to a world where you were gone. being told that I’ve survived the fatal accident, and that you didn’t.

I remember never getting a chance to even say goodbye.

I let out a choked sob, and only then do I realize that I have been crying.

I weep into my pillow thinking that it has already been 7 months since that fateful day, but I don’t ever think I’ll get over it .

For now I can only pray for you and hope that you are in a much better place. 

-----------------------------------------------------

Hope you liked it ..