A little freedom can cause trouble.

Teen Top Plus+1

3rd person’s P.O.V

“We’re here!” You shouted jumping down from the co-driver seat of the minivan. You, Teen Top and the driver/ cameraman piled out beside the van.

“Fresh air!” Ricky exclaimed,

“Green grass!” Niel exclaimed, rolling on the green grass as of it’s a carpet.

“Somewhere I haven’t been for so long!” CAP smiled and took a deep breath of the air.

“Joey, don’t you think it’s beautiful?” Chunji asked L.Joe out loud and twirled around LJoe before tumbling down on the grass, lying beside Niel.

“I’m still angry at you for stealing my eyeliner!” L.Joe huffed at ChunJi, still unwilling to have a truce with his ‘darling’.    ChunJi just ignored the cold shoulder but turned to chat with Niel.

“Ahh, thicks sop!” ChangJo screamed suddenly. Everybody gave him a strange look.

“What are you talking about?” CAP lifted an eyebrow at him, “That’s doesn’t sound like human language…”

“It’s English! ENGLISH with capital E!” ChanJo made an angry face at CAP.

“That doesn’t sound like English, it sound like foul language…” L.Joe muttered.

“WHAT?!” ChangJo kneeled down on the grass faking a sniffle and wiped some invisible tears, “Hyung, doesn’t respect my self-esteem. He just teases me because his English in 0h-so-great!”

“Did you hear what he said? Why L.Joe says it foul?” CAP looked at you, questioningly.

“Yeah, something about buttocks, I think??” You tilt your head up, watching the fast paced changing clouds while talking to CAP.

“(O.o) Noona! You’re mean like hyung too! No one loves me!!!” ChangJo’s unbelieves is written all over his face. (A says: No no, make it all over the body!)

“Come on, the rest has arrived. ChangJo you got a bug on your back.” You turned and hurried over to the rest of the staffs to greet them.

“AHHHHHHH, noona! Get it off me!!!! Get the bug off!!!” ChangJo yelled jumping around until………       he fell into a nearby pond.

“Now there is no bug at your back.” Ricky said smiling.

“But there is a water bug on your head.” Niel piped up cheekily.

“AAAHHHH! BUGSSSS!” ChangJo ran all the way to his favorite noona, the one that take care of his clothes, makeup and food??

“Ahh, I’m…”*gurgles*…..*bubbles sound* Changjo bumped in to Chunji which is squatting by the pond looking for fishes. So, ChunJi got drenched too. Luckily, L.Joe pulled him up but they still don’t seem to be on good terms….

“Yah! CHOI JONGHYUNG! Come back here for me to slaughter!!!” ChunJi screamed and ran after the maknae. CAP rolled his eyes and walked towards the crew, L.Joe ran after ChunJi, you carried some equipments and ran after them, while Niel and Ricky.........splashed and play in the pond…(O_o|||)

The cameraman shook his head repeatly, until Ricky shouted “Ajjushi, your head will fall out if you shake it too much!”

 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

A’s note: Hello! I updated again after so long… it’s short? but I got things to do too ok? Sorry if I made you waited too long. Thankyu to fannydragon and colourful design graphic shop for the bling-bling poster! *bows 90 degrees to fanydragon* Thanks to my new subscribers for subscribing and old subscribers for keeping your faith in me.  *bows to you!* As the famous call, “Comment and subscribe please!!!^^”

By,articuno! <(^)3