I'll Make Him Straight!!!

Bizzare Love-triangle

 

I sat on my chair with my spacing-out eyes looked through the white-board. I guess I left my half soul at the school back yard. My lovely Nam Woohyun Sunbae is G-A-Y. GAY!! This is Crazy. No, that puppy Sungjong must be tricked me. The one who is gay is him. My Woohyun is Straight!!

I never got confession from a girl before ".

Woohyun Sunbae's words repeated on my head. What does it means? It means no girls ever confess to him? But why? Is that because of whole world knew that he was.... G...GAY?

Go ask around and you'll get the same answer as what I just said ".

Now puppy Sungjong's words echoed in my head. Is that true? Should I try it?

" Min-ah~~~~ ".

" Wae... wae? " she asked cutely.

" By any chance... Did you know... that Woohyun Sunbae? " I said nervously.

" Woohyun Sunbae what? " she asked impatiently.

" No... no... I mean Sungjong ".

" They are Gay ".

" BWOH?! ".

" Sssst.... Lower your voice ".

" How did you know what I am going to ask? " I asked shockingly.

" Because your keyword is Woohyun Sunbae and Sungjong. So the answer must be Gay " she said cooly.

" They really are? " I asked still not believe what I just heard.

" Uh huh. I heard they loved each other since in Junior High School. What a waste two handsome guys love each other. Aigooo~~~~ ".

" you're right... " I sighed.

" WHy do you ask? " Min asked curously.

" Nothing... I just heard some people talk about it. So I just want to know " I lied.

" Ooooo... I thought you like one of them " Min said out of the blue.

" No.... Of course not " I laughed half heartedly.

" You're better not.... Because that was useles. They seem so into each other and never be apart. Though their love is weird, they surely love each other a lot " Min said.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

" Stop crying you big baby " Suzy said patting my back.

" You're so mean.... Why you never told me before that Woohyun Sunbae is Gay " I sobbed.

" I don't have a heart. How come I let you down by saying that your lovely Sunbae is Gay " Suzy said.

" But it much more better than knowing he is Gay after confessing to him " I cried harder.

" That's your fault for confessing without telling me first. If I've known you will confess, I must be stopping you " Suzy pouted.

" Huwe.... What can I do... " I cried harder and harder.

" What's with that noise... " Jia, Suzy's older sister came in.

" There... _______-ah just knew that her 2 years crush was actually gay " Suzy said.

" O My God. It must be really " Jia eonnie came closer and hugged me.

" What should I do Eonnie.... I really love him " I sobbed.

" If you really love him, you must fight for him " Jia eonnie said.

" Fight for him? What can I do? He really loves his Gay mate " I sighed.

" Attract him with woman's charm " Jia eonnie smirked.

" Woman's charm? " I said confusedly.

" Stand up " Jia eonnie said and I just followed her.

She examined me from head to toe then turned me arround. She touched my face and my hair then looked at my s. Then she just cupped it with her 2 hands causing me to shriek hyterically.

" Eonnie!!!!!!! ".

" Not bad " she complimented.

" Thank you " I answered awkwardly.

Then Jia Eonnie bent down and touched my skirt. 

" Suzy, give me scissors " Jia Eonnie commanded.

" But... What for " I asked panicky.

Jia Eonnie didn't answered my question. She measured her finger with my thigh and then CRASSS.... She just cut my skirt more enough to show my upper thigh. Jia Eonnie went to her room and came back with press-body uniform and forced me to try it. She smiled in satisfaction looked  at my uniform transformation.

" There.... With that appereance, even a Gay can't take his eyes from you " Jia Eonnie said proudly.

" Eonnie.... My mom will kill me if I go to school like this " I sighed.