Extra story - Birthday present-

Faith

WARNING !!!

THE STORY CONTAINED A TOPIC THAT NOT REALLY SUITABLE WITH KIDS UNDERAGE ( Not really contained but the whole story is about ' that ' without any  that kind of 'scene ' ) SO I SUGESSTED FOR READER WHO STILL UNDERAGE NOT TO READ IT . I DON'T WANT TO RUIN YOUR PURE MIND THANK YOUUU~ 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------          

               “ I’m really tired and hungry Sooyoung-ah ...~ “

 

                “  Why you keep whining when you with me Oppa geez....” Joy pouted her lips .

 

Sungjae and Joy were on their way to take a cup of coffee . They finally had a date after Sungjae  finally come back from Japan from doing BTOB promotion  for a whole two month .

 

                He smile teasingly , “ You’re the only  place for me to whine, do you want me to search someone else ? “

 

                “ YAAH “ , Joy tried to to hit his shoulder.

 

                “ Ouch ! Ouch ! Sooyoung-ah remember i’m driving right know it’s dangerous...”  ( TT^TT )

 

                “ Okay i’ll do it when there’s a traffic light.”

 

        Sungjae could only shook his head .

 

Oppa do you have any schedule on your birthday ? “

 

                “ Hmm....why ? ”

 

                “ No i’m just asked .“

 

        Sungjae silent a little , try to remind his schedules .

 

                “ I have to go to company in the morning but after that i’m free so i want to check my apartment condition .”

 

        Sungjae just bought an apartment recently . BTOB members already live in the dorm since their debut and they thought that this is the time they have to live on their own . But since they were busy with Japan promotions they can’t move right now and decided to stay in their dorm and postponed their moving .

 

                “ So you want to move to your apartment ? “ , Joy asked while her eyes wandered viewing  the streets they passed .

 

                “ No . I just want to check the furniture that i ordered but since i had to go to Japan ,Nuna help me to to arrange it .But i’ll move this month. “

 

                “ Oh...i see .“ Joy nodded , she already visited Sungjae’s apartement and met his Nuna when she visited.

 

“ So why are you asked my schedule ? “ , Sungjae gazed at her through the car’s mirror ,

 

        She keep silent . Seems like she was thinking about something . Sungjae moved up his shoulder and focused on driving .

 

                “ Give me your apartment password number Oppa “

 

                “ Give you what...? “

 

        They finally arrived in front of the coffee shop that they always buy the coffee there . He parked beside the road and turned his head to Joy . His left eyebrow slightly going up showing he’s confused .

 

                “ Why you suddenly ask it ?...Do you want to rob my apartment ? “

 

                “ Yaa! Why i would i do that ? Seems like Oppa always asked to being hit by me. “

 

                “ Noo i’m just joking !!! forgive meeee  !!! ” . Sungjae rise his hands in front of his face , afraid that Joy will start hit him .

 

                “ I want to help you clean up the apartement so we can celebrate your birthday at there . “

 

                “ OHH!! You want to celebrate my birthday ?! Do you don’t have any schedule that time ? Sungjae turned his hands down and his smile suddenly showed up .

 

                “  No i take a day off that day . “

 

                “ YEEEIII !!! Let’s celebrate it together !!  “ , He smile like a kid that someone gave him a baloon or candy .

 

                “ But...just the two of us okay ?.... i want to give you something . “

 

                “ Eeeyy...What is it ??? “        

 

                “ It’s a secret . All you have to know that is something you really want it . “

 

        Sungjae suddenly stunned.

 

Something...that i...really want....

 

        He quickly turned his head and turned down his gaze . All of his ear became turn very red .

 

                “ Oppa are you okay ? Why suddenly turn red ? Are you sick ? “ Joy worried while patting Sungjae’s shoulder .

 

                “ N-n-nno i’m not ,,i-ii’ll go grab the coffee now .”

 

He dashed out from car leaving Joy who confused with his reaction .

 

Geez why i’m suddenly think of that....it because Hyungs said it....

 

............................................................................................................................................................

 

        May 2nd

 

Sungjae checked his phone and found a message from Joy .She said that she already in his apartment and start to clean up . he gave Joy his password when the they had a date last time . 

 

He then typed the reply message.

 

        Sooyoung-ah i’m on my way to go there.

 

Send

 

He gulped down . He keep feel there’s a butterfly in his stomach since the morning . He tapped his fingers on the steer wheel rapidly while waiting the traffic light turn green , nervous.

 

Is it true she will give me ‘ that ‘ ?....

 

Will the hyung words right ?....

 

                                                        ~ Flashback ~

 

 

BTOB finished their fansign on Kyoto today . They were resting in their waiting room .

 

Sungjae seems busy with his handphone while using his earphone . Changsub who curious went to know what were their maknae doing.

 

They stood behind Sungjae and saw his cellphone screen . he didn’t notice that his Hyung monitored him with frowning face .

 

“ What kind of people who watch ‘that’ film in the middle of the day ? “

 

Gasp!!

 

Panic, Sungjae hide his cellphone on his pocket and plug off the earphone from his ears .

 

“ Ww-what are you doing Hyung ? “ He stuttered . He suddenly nervous like a thief that being caught.

 

“ Why you watch ‘ that ‘ now ? “ Changsub laugh so hard seeing Sungjae’s face cover with horror and embarassment.

 

“ There’s no fun with watching that alone you know .” Changsub laugh while putting his hands to his stomach .

 

 “ I-i-iit’s up to me !! W-wwhy you suddenly peek on me  Hyung ?! “ , He stuttered  while put his hand to the pocket trying to closed the film.

 

“ You’re indeed weird . “ 

 

Sungjae stared his Hyung that still laugh so hard at him .

 

“ Just tell me the truth , you want to do ‘it‘ with her right ? “

 

Sungjae’s eyes become bigger . He feel like a thunder sturck him . His face boild up and turned really red.

 

“ N-NNOOO!!! I DON’T WANT TO DO THAT “

 

“ Don’t lie to me Sungjae-ya every men are all same .“ Changsub patted Sungjae’s shoulder  

 

“ Never ever thought about it ? “

 

Sungjae just silence .

 

“...I don’t want to do that until she become legally mine...”

 

“ You mean marriage ? “

 

Sungjae just nod.

 

        “ Eeeyy such a gentleman ~ “, Changsub smile teasingly,“ So what will happen if she’s the one who give you ‘ that ’ ? “ He smirked at Sungjae .

 

        Sungjae stared at him with disbelief , “....what do you mean ? “

 

        “ Your birthday is coming right ? what will you do if she give you chance to allows you do ‘ it ‘ ? “

 

        “ D-ddon’t be ridiculous Hyung  there’s no way she would do that ! “

 

        “ Why not ? Both of you already adult . “

 

Sungjae only stood there with puzzled face .

 

        “ Just wait on your birthday . If she suddenly asks you to celebrate it just the two of us then my guess it’s true ~ “

 

Changsub turned his back and started wistling. Leaving Sungjae that turned in to a statue .    

 

                                                    ~ end of the flashback ~

 

Sungjae already in front of his apartment . He slowly pressed his password number . His heart beats faster .

 

        “ Sooyoung –ah... i’m back . “ He shouted while closing the door.

 

Silence.

 

Sungjae put off his shoes and started to walk in to his apartement  that already clean and full with furniture .He can’t found Sooyoung in the living room nor kitchen . 

 

Is she on the toilet ?

 

“ Sooyoung-ah where are you ? “

 

“ OPPA I’M IN YOUR BEDROOM !! COME HERE !! “

 

Sungjae’s heart dropped . the cold sweat started to wet his body .

 

........

W...wait a minute...

Why in the world she’s on my bedroom ?!!!

 

        “ ....Why don’t you come out from the room ? “

 

No answer.

 

Is she really...going...to....give...me...that ?

 

He slapped his cheek trying to erase the lust imagination that played on his brain  .

 

Yook Sungjae back to your sense!! Stop your wild imagination !!!

 

He took a deep breath and carefully push the door handle.He started counting on his mind .

 

1...2...3...

 

Bugg!!!!!

 

When the door opened , suddenly something jumped towards him . He lost his balance and falled really hard to behind . When he tried to sit that thing started  his face .

 

        “ HAPPY BIRTHDAY OPPA !!! “ Joy smile while walked to beside him .

 

He opened his eyes. And found a small white furry looking creature beside him .

 

        “ A PUPPY ? “

 

        “ Yes !!! he is my gift for you !! ~ “ Joy chuckled saw Sungjae still unconcious .

 

        Sungjae sat  . He grabed the little puppy and started to checking it's face .

 

        “ Why...you give me...him ? “

 

        “ You’ll move here right ? i thought you’ll be lonely if you live here alone without your members so i bought him to accompany you . “

 

        “ AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA “ Sungjae stand and laugh so hard , embarassed with what he thought earlier . He carried the little puppy to his bedroom , sat on the side of his bed ,still laughing.

 

        “ Why you suddenly laugh ? Is there something funny ? “ Joy followed him , clueless.

 

        “ No its nothing . Thank you for the gift . “

 

        “ You like it ? you always say you want a puppy right ? “ Joy sat beside him .

 

        Sungjae just nod with his eyes fixed on the puppy .

 

        “ Sooyoung-ah why you want just the two of us celebrate my birthday ? “

 

        “hmm.. I want to surprise you for sure and i want you to be the one who see this puppy . “  She pointed the puppy and started to caress it.

 

        She definitely not thinking about that....

 

“ You know i’m scared. i thought you will going to give me something instead of a puppy .“ Sungjae said it without thinking .

 

Crap...why did i say that?!

 

“ Eh ? What do you think i want to give you ? “

 

Sungjae suddenly released the puppy and throwed his body to the the bed . He covered his face that already blushing with his arm.

 

“ Eeeyy what it is ? i don’t understand Oppa” Joy climbed to the bed and sat beside Sungjae .

 

“Errr....you know...just the two of us...bedroom...men's imagination... “

 

Silence.

 

Joy tried to process what kind of something that Sungjae meant . When she knew it ,she suddenly blushing too.

 

“ YAAH OPPA !!! ARE YOU A ERT ?!”

 

 She grabbed a pillow and hitting Sungjae with it .

 

“ OUCH!! YA! STOP HIT ME  SOOYOUNG-AH !! ITS BECAUSE OF CHANGSUB HYUNG SAID IT TO ME SO I’M AWARE TO IT. “ He tried to dodged the pillow but Joy strength is too strong for him to handle .

 

“ I DON’T CARE !! EVEN THOUGH CHANGSUB OPPA DON’T SAY IT YOU ALSO WANT TO DO ‘ THAT ‘ RIGHT ?  “

 

Sungjae sat up, turn his position facing Joy and  squished  her hands . His face and his ears really red.

 

“ No...i don’t want to ruin your parents trust to me , i won’t ever do that until the right time so ...“

 

Joy touched his face and bring it close to her face . She gave a peck on his lips and chuckled.

 

“ I’m sorry for hitting you Oppa ...i’m really touched with your answer .” She smile while looking into his eyes .

 

He smile and hugged her . she reply his hug while patting his back .They both enjoying the warmth of each other body .

 

" But Sooyoung-ah..." 

" Hmm ? "

“ ...But with our current position right know...i’m not sure i can think straight  Sooyoung-ah .“ He whispered it teasingly.

 

She quickly released her hug and pushed him until he fell from the bed .

 

“ Ouch can you tell whether i’m serious or not ? Ouch “ , Sungjae groaned while still laid on the floor .

 

“ Even though you’re joking Oppa it’s not funny after you said something so touching earlier . Come on lets eat i cooked Seaweed soup for you .“

 

Joy stood up from the bed and come out from the room , not helping  Sungjae who cried for help  .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So this is my story that i mentioned it yesterday

The setting of the story is not long after the last chapter end , hope you guys can imagine it .Well...the topic cause you guys know men's mind full (?) with that so i brought it up without being too ' open ' or ' vulgar '.

Thank you who sincerely congratulated my birthday , hope you guys enjoy the story ^^

bye~