chapter 1.

a life changing experience.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

han sujeong looked up and around the filled concert venue with fans waving their lightsticks excitedly as the seven boys sang and danced on the stage to 'i need you', putting in their best to show the best to their fans whom have waited for them outside the concert venue for hours. some fans were pushing sujeong, just so that they can have a better view of the boys while some fansites are taking pictures around her, making her really irritated because the number one thing she hated the most was skinship and she definitely do not adore the fact that the sweat on other's are touching her skin with every movement she make, even though she is just standing still right there. 

she rolled her eyes at those little kids that are screaming their lungs out to the so-called-oppas that will never ever know their name, or so she thought. 

han sujeong is just another average girl with long black wavy hair tied up into a pony tail often, small in size, but tall for her age with two big round shining eyes; that's really beautiful. she's really likeable in every way possible and everyone around her just adore the fact that around her, they could only feel happiness and ease. but each one of us have got that one side that we would never ever show it to the world. keeping a strong front, was what she thought she did best in, just so that no one would have to worry about her, so that she could fight this war with her younger sister.

they always say, the older sibling is and will always be a wall for the younger. and there han sujeong is, proving the fact right. she have to put up a strong front for her younger sister, han sueun. she swear that she can never ever allow sueun to know how awful and scared and every other negative thing she is feeling, or else who would her sister depend on. 

ever since 5 years ago, sujeong and sueun have been living alone after their parents whom are doctors passed away in a fatal accident while rushing to the hospital for an emergancy issue. the assets that their parents have left them are enough for them to live on till they have capable to work and support themselves. but life doesn't always go our way, when 2 years later, sueun was diagnosed with leukaemia. sueun went in and out of the hospital often because of her illness that the expenses keeps on incresing without any income. thankfully, when sujeong turned legal 18, a year ago, their parents' insurance was succesfully transferred under sujeong's name to help pay off her sister's medical and hospital bills. 

when sueun first discovered she have got leukaemia, she was only 15 years old and sujeong was 17 years old. the doctor advised that sueun was in her second stage of leukaemia and the illness will get worst over the months depending on how fast or slow it spread. but never will sujeong ever have thought that in 2 years, which is now, that her sister would be in her 4th stage of the sickness. 

every single day, sujeong went to the hospital after school to look after and spend time with her younger sister since the doctor told her that, sueun might not have much days left and she should cherish the time left and spend it well with her sister. watching her sister in pain, going for treatments, and feeling tired every second of the day is the worst. how she wish that she is the one suffering instead of the younger. sujeong would cry herself to sleep every night, and wake up the next morning with a big smile on her face as she walks past the school gate. no one would know how much weight and responsibility she is carrying on her shoulder.

one fine day, as she was entering her sister's ward, she heard a song played and saw her sister watching a youtube video. 

"what are you watching?" sujeong asked. 

"an idol group! unnie, do you know BTS?" the younger said softly, her face pale as usual. 

sujeong sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter