coward

Catfish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[V E R N O N's O P]

I'm the biggest coward in the word and no one can tell me otherwise. I am the most coward person to ever existed. Y/N asked me to skype with her and the simple thought of it made me feel all corny and sappy inside until I realized I couldn't. I had lie to her saying I was this random dude which picture I randomly found online. She was expecting "Ken" not "Vernon". What if she actually gets happy when she realizes it's me? I mean, from what all she used to tweet about me, I was someone really important for her. But I know Y/N, even if I were the president Obama, she wouldn't forgive a lie. I decided to sign in again in my account and I was bombed with tons of messages and tweets from different people. some of them were just "hi" and random questions about myself. I was shocked to said the least. Then I saw her messages, I knew she was hurt from all my lies and it hurt me too cause I wanted to tell her everything but I can't, for many reasons I just can't and now it's worse that I lied to her. "I want to know you better cause I sort of, kind of... like you??" does she likes me? what? I couldn't help but smile at her words but it only made me feel more guilty. I couldn't tell her, I just couldn't. I needed to be out of her life, maybe that way I would hurt her less. It was settled, I was going to disappeared forever from her life.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter