Night stars`

Wrestling

It's almost 12 O'clock midnight and your boyfriend, Jungkook, has still not made it home. It's been two hours since he left to go to the store and you were starting to get worried. You sat on the couch, wrapped tightly in your blanket as you flipped through boring channels on TV. "Aish...He's been gone for too long, what is he up to?", you asked yourself. Then suddely you hear keys rattling behind your front door. There enters your beloved boyfriend, Jungkook. "Sorry it took so long, the traffic was pretty jammed so I had to find ways to get to you faster.", he panted out. You noticed he had came in with bags full of food and  blankets. "I see..Um Honey? We have enough blankets already, why'd you go and get more?", you asked in curiosity. "Jungkook set the bags on the floor and hugged your waist. "They're specifically for our date tonight so you sit down and let me set it up for you okay?" kooie explained while pecking your forehead. You nodded and sat back down on the couch and watched as your boyfriend ran upstairs, taking the bags with him. "What is that boy up to?", you thought. 30 minutes later, Jungkookie calls you from upstairs. "LAURA! LAURA JAGI YOU CAN COME UP NOW!", he shouted. You switched the tv off and made your way up the stairs to where your boyfriend was.You checked your room, but he was no where to be found. You noticed that the window was open an there where white chistmas lights leading out of it. You decided to follow the lights and climb onto the roof, where your boyfriend sat on tthe well-oraganised pile of blankets. "Happy Anneversairy Laura", kookie smiled. You blushed and crawled up to your boyfriend taking the flowers and getting a nice big wiff of them. "Aww kookie~ you're so sweet. I can't belive you did all of this." you cooed. He smiled and took the flowers sitting them behind you and pulling out a bunch of snacks. "Of course I did what else would I be doing up here? You deserve the best Laura, so I'm gonna give it to you." Kookie said. You smiled and pecked his lips."I love you so much kookie." you said. He wrapped his arm around you along with a blanket covering the both of you. He switched off the christmas lights and fed you chocolate covered strawberries as you both cuddled under the night stars. 

 

~The end~