02.

All I want for Christmas.

Before I start the second chapter. I'm going to change something; Let's just say that they (infinite) were currently filming Sesame Player. Okay?
 

___________________________________________________________________



After sometime, I decided to take my coffee with me. I was walking peacefully when somebody collided with my body. Off goes my coffee to my shirt.

"Wah, Hot!" I screamed in English. Aish, this guy. Why the hell is he running anyway? For goodness gracious, can't he be more careful?

"Omo, Jeongmal Mianheyo!" He panicked while looking down on me. Yes, I fell on my . He reached for me as I gladly took his hand for help. 

I winced in pain while I stood up. I looked at the person, to my surprise it was no other than, Lee Sungyeol. 

I was star struck, frozen to my place. Is this a dream? Am I really seeing him? Can somebody pinch me? Am I in heaven? 

"Yah!" I was snapped out of my thoughts by his shout. "Y-Yes?" I said.

"I need to go now, can you come with me so that I can replace your shirt?. I don't want to be caught by my manager you know. Haha" He laughed. He was speaking in Korean and fast, that's why I just nodded after he talked. 

I was about to ask if he could translate it to English, which I highly doubt but do it anyway. But then, He suddenly grabbed my hand and ran. 

I couldn't protest cause he was really running fast like someone's going to catch him and the fact that he was holding my hand is just a wonderful feeling. So, I couldn't. Sigh.

He stopped and called a cab and let me in first, he said something to the driver and the ride was so awkward for me. This was just too much, I don't really know how to feel right now.

Should I be scared, because I don't really know where he's taking me or should I be happy, because my Christmas wish is granted? Ugh. I really don't know.

"Uh. Oppa, where are you taking me?" I asked him in English. I guess, I caught his attention cause he just stared at me. Right, he probably didn't understand what I had said. 

"I.only.speak.English.My.Korean.Limited." I tried my best to communicate with him by talking slow and using hand gestures but it didn't work. His face really looked confuse as ever.

I sighed. When I was about to lose my hope, I suddenly remembered that I printed some helpful Korean sentences. Yes!

I brought it out and scanned it. "Oppa, where are you taking me?" I asked. This time in Korean. I guess, he understands me because he started to talk in Korean, really fast.

I mentally face-palmed myself, why didn't I tell him that I can't understand Korean first? Ugh. Then, I scanned my copy again. Good thing it was there. Yes, again for me!

"Oppa, I can't understand Korean. I can only understand English. Mianhe." I told him in Korean again while I bowed my head down. 

He suddenly patted my head. I looked at him because of the sudden touched, he was smiling at me. Why is he smiling at me!? Well, I just smiled at him back and sat properly. Wah, best moment of my life. EVERRRR!

We finally reached the place that we are suppose to be in. He went out and waited for me to get out also, then closed the cab's door. Oh, he really is a gentleman. 

He then grabbed my hand and started dragging me towards a clothing shop. Ah, finally I get it. I think he was telling me that he's going to replace my shirt?

Oh, how thoughtful but I can't refuse him though. There was no available sentence in my copy. So, I just went with the flow.

We entered the shop and he started talking to the lady and then the lady started pulling me towards the fitting room. She gave me some clothes then told me something that I didn't understand at all.

So, I just wore the clothes she gave me and to my surprise it fit me just right. Oh my, Yeollie know my size. We are really meant for each other or maybe not.

The moment I went out, Yeollie just pulled me outside the shop. I guess he paid for the dress because nobody even stopped us. Yes, he gave me a dress. 

We went to a place where the other Infinite members are in. He gestured for me to sit down, so I did. I think one of them ask why am I with him and I guess Sungyeol started explaining it now cause they're just talking really, really fast.

Then, Myungsoo or also known as L came up to me. I jerked back when he came closer, like this close. "Can't understand Korean huh?" He said in English. Oh my gosh, he could speak in English. Yey!

I nodded eagerly. "Thank God, you could speak and understand English." I told him. He just smirked at me. Oh, the typical L. Haha.

I told him that if he could  kindly tell Sungyeol that I am going to pay for the dress he gave me but L said the I shouldn't worry about it anymore cause it was Sungyeol's fault why my shirt got stained.

Then, he also explained that they're filming Sesame Player that's why Sungyeol was running and that's the reason why he bumped me.

I nodded in understanding the situation. I got up from my seat after the conversation and thanked everyone especially L for telling me everything.

He also thanked me but he also said that I shouldn't go first. I really want to take a picture with them but that's just embarrassing to ask. 

He went to the other members and talked to them about something. I guess, that something is about me cause Sungyeol keeps on glancing towards my direction. 

After the talk, L motioned me to come over to them. So, I did. He asked me if I have a camera, I looked at him in awed and nodded. 

He chuckled, he then said that we should take pictures. I can't believe that I am going to take pictures with Infinite and for the fact that Sungyeol was putting his arms over my shoulders. Ahh, this is the best trip ever!







"Yah! Unnie! WAKE UP!" Somebody shouted. Ugh, I was having my best dream ever!!!! But maybe that dream would  come true anyway, because today's my flight to Seoul. Wish me luck? 

 

___________________________________________

Ah, didn't see that comming. Eh?
Anyway, I hope you enjoyed the story. It's way different to my previous ones, though. 
Hope to see your comments.

Advance Merry Christmas!~