Final

Emptiness

(Junhong POV)

"Y/n we are over". I said, glaring at her.

"Why Junhong? Why must we break up? I thought we were a perfect couple?" Y/n asked, giving me her most innocent face.

"Stop faking, I never like es that breaks my loyalty". I said, still keeping a poker face.

"W-what do you mean?". She asked, making me even more annoyed and angry.

"WHY BOTHER ASKING WHEN YOU WERE MEETING ANOTHER GUY BEHIND MY BACK AND HAVING A CRAZY MAKEOUT SESSION? HERE, TAKE YOUR BELONGINGS AND GO!" I yelled and handed her a trolley that contains 3 big boxes before walking away.

Cheater. That word appeared in my mind as I ran back into the shared apartment y/n and I used to share. Shutting the door, I sat at the sofa that was left in the living room and coffee table that is infront of me.

The surrounding was so quiet. The was no sound of happiness, no laughter. Everything was quiet, unaturally peaceful. The darkness in the room made it more...emo...?

Deep down in my heart, there were a mixture of emotions. Anger, sadness, loneliness and many more emotions that cannot be described in words stuck in my heart.

Having the urge to release the emotions, I grabbed hold of the glass coffee table and threw it across the room, watching it shatter into pieces. I really wished I did not experience love. It's such a painful experience. But i cannot change what's in the past. I thought again as tears rolled down my cheeks and the sound of rain making me more emotional.

After all, I'm just one of the billion fools out there that fell in love.


AHHHHHH OMG it's done and still like after writing fanfics and oneshot for 3 years of my life.

there's a poster for it but... i cant upload as no tumblr :( 

anyways bye

borninmato

pic cr. forever with yoo (tumblr)