Fourteen

L.U.V (Love Again)

Third's Party POV

"Where are you guys now?Im here already,"EunKwang sent a message to the other through the group chat.The first one who appear at the building below.It is an old building that had been neglected for so long,there's no elevator and the lights glimpse.

"Hyung!"the maknae and Peniel as well had reach to the scene since the two take taxi to here.

"do we have to wait for others to go up?"Peniel asked.

"I think we should go up first,the others will join us later,There's no time left.I'm sorry that something will be happening,"EunKwang quite worry that he couldn't wait for the others since he cares about HyunSik so much.He doesn't want to see anything happen to him just like how he did before when he was little to witnessing his own mother die in front of him because of illness.The same for HyunSik ,he doesn't want any of his precious person to die in front of him again.He promised himself not to let the person he loved and care to be in pain again.

"I will wait the others here,hyung.You and Peniel go up first,"SungJae volunteered in case that when the others are here didn't see them.

With speed,double speed than usual did,EunKwang run up the stairs from floor to floor,it wasn't that easy since the building quite old and some step are broken.With carefully he sped up his pace,HyunSik,please wait for us.

 

Just as they reach almost to the top of the building,something caught their eyes,they stop,"Hyung,look!"Peniel pick up the glimpse things that caught their eyes.It is a necklace,the one that HyunSik favor so much and always wearing it with him."Let's move faster ,Peniel,"seeing the necklace ,EunKwang couldn't stop worrying about Hyunsik even more."ouch!"Peniel squealed in pain.He sprain his ankle when running too fast and step on the wrong step."Are you okay,Peniel?"EunKwang stopped before Peniel push him away."Just go on,Hyung before too late.I don't want to be too late again like before.Hyung,ignore me.Just go !"leaving the injure one.

 

Meanwhile,the others had just reach to join SungJae,"Where are EunKwang hyung and Peniel?"Ilhoon asked when he saw SungJae is the only one being there.

"They both had go up first,"sungjae point to the building while ChangSub gasp for air after running as possible as he can,"we...gotta..be fast...I'm afraid something bad will be happening since the friend I met jute now told me HyunSik's looks like in serious unstable condition,he ignore him and-"a loud bang noise cut him off.

 

EunKwang at the rooftop became numb ,everything is too late now,it's just a matter of few minutes that it will change the destiny of them all.No,this isn't true.This is not the reality.what did I just saw?It isn't HyunSik .Probably not.That is not him!No!No!"Hyunsik!!!!!No!!!,"EunKwang yelled from the rooftop,drop to the ground while couldn't accept the fact that Hyunsik just jump off from the building just right in front of his eyes when he just reach to the top.almost can save him but everything had been too late.He tighten his grip on the necklace that HyunSik left for him.Nothing can describe the pain in his heart to not able to save his dongsaeng for just a few steps more.

"Hyung,"Peniel tap on his hyung,with his sprain ankle,he as well speed up his pace to the top but it's too late already when he heard EunKwang yell out.

"Why?Why?Why it had to become like this?Why is this happening?why?"the elder one couldn't stop thinking why is this happening if only he could be more fast.

 

Meanwhile,the others that are at the ground,distract by the bang noise and Eunkwang's yell,knowingly what had happen but couldn't take their steps to the scene,accepting the fact that their brother who is laying on the ground covering with blood."No!No!No!thats not EunKwang hyung yelling HyunSik hyung's name.No!This can't be true!"the fragile Ilhoon step back ,decide not to take a look of what is happening.Everyone became numb.