Just Bite Me

[One-Shot] Just Bite Me

Biting cold winds howled ripping around the concrete walls, tearing at the windows and doors in a rage however inside it was a whole other story. For this building was a nightclub which meant it was too loud, too sweaty and had far too many people packed into a small space.

That was just how Siwon liked it, far easier to blend in – besides there was another reason why he was here. That reason was at the bar, straw caught between teeth as he eyed up the maddening crowd that swarmed around the dance floor and each other. Kim Heechul was the little mystery that Siwon was trying to figure out, he knew Heechul frequented this (to be brutally honest) quite terrible and tiny night club every week. He also knew Heechul always had a straw no matter what drink he chose and that Heechul’s blood type was AB (Heechul had his own little ‘blood club’ which although weird was quite endearing in his opinion).

Aside from that Heechul was a mystery with his straw biting, dark smothering eyes that screamed out mischief and good times, tussled hair that so far he had seen practically every colour under the sun and that tongue that he had seen flicked out and wrapped around the straw too much for his own sanity.  Heechul had wiggled himself under Siwon’s skin until he felt that he craved him. There was something completely different about him as well, his skin was so milky that it looked as if it was porcelain and although Heechul came back after leaving with people, he never saw those people again. He would have thought after a taste of Heechul they would have flocked back but he guessed they could have just moved onto a far nicer club.

Tonight Heechul’s hair was a dark blood red and his body language was far too open for Siwon’s liking. It was stupid he had never approached Kim Heechul so there was no reason to have the right to feel a deep burning jealousy every time the other managed to pick someone up and leave with them. Heechul never seemed very fussy and left with either gender but he did have a type, the typical formula of tall, dark and handsome. That guy with Heechul though could easily be Siwon’s brother with their similar stature and features even down to the hair style – that could have been him. Well if he had approached Heechul in the first place.

There was no wonder that Heechul was a mystery considering he had never actually spoke to him, he only knew what he did from observation and Heechul’s loud exclamations. He never had an excuse to do so however and he felt that he was just too awkward to be smooth before he planned it all in his head, but every time he planned a conversation Heechul had already been approached!

It was seriously frustrating.

“You’re frustrating you know.” Siwon understood that well and he fully agreed to whoever was talking to him. He recognised this voice vaguely; he did a double take when he clicked who exactly it was. Kim Heechul was speaking to him, the one he had been pining over for the last few weeks yet

“Huh?” And that was exactly why he needed the extra time to think out what he would say before approaching, to prevent such inelegant responses. In his head he was smooth, sliding in with a y smile and a ‘hey’ or an amazing pick up line yet this ‘Huh’ was the most realistic option yet it wasn’t the worst case scenario he had imagined. No one was on fire... yet. So he could still save this.

“Huh-llo.” He corrected, it was not the best save but it was still a save so he was totally proud of himself. Heechul was giving him an incredulous look as if he couldn’t quite believe that Siwon did that, Siwon decided to be an opportunist and take that as a good thing.

“So you’ve been watching me for a while,” Heechul began, there was that tongue again flicking between Heechul’s teeth. Siwon ended up watching it before realising what exactly Heechul was saying.

“No.” He blurted out far too quickly to be natural and successfully interrupting Heechul with his next word. Siwon was beginning to feel that he was his own worst enemy in this little game.

“You’re seriously lucky you smell delicious.” Heechul murmured to himself pressing his fingers to his temples. Hah! He still smelled delicious... wait was that a good or bad thing? “So you’ve been watching me for a while.” Heechul started again sending Siwon a look warning him not to interrupt him this time, Siwon held his tongue agreeing to Heechul’s terms. “And now I can tell why you didn’t bother talking to me, because you’re kind of bad at it. However what I’m suggesting to do requires no talking.” Siwon had to admit that Heechul was smoother than he was and no talking sounded just fine to him especially seeing as he had a good feeling about what Heechul was suggesting.

“So, are you coming or what?” Heechul stated softly his lips so close to Siwon’s ear that the breath danced across it. This caused that tingling feeling that Siwon still wasn’t quite sure whether  he liked or not, he refrained from saying anything as he felt that asking Heechul not to breathe on him would ruin this miracle chance he somehow got so he decided to be smart and just nod. Heechul led the way outside the club, coyly looking over his shoulder. Siwon’s blood was pounding through his veins so hard he was afraid to burst one, Heechul had an interesting effect on him as if he been struck by a bat enough that he had finally gone numb all over. That was one of the worst analogies ever, Siwon hoped that he would never let that one slip out as he had nearly ruined his chances enough already.

He was led to a dark alley behind the club, well Siwon was beginning to feel that this was kind of dodgy and he was kind of concerned that he may have to pay, if it came to that and Siwon hoped that it really didn’t he was quite willing to pay for a hotel room and some condoms for safety. He was quite willing to pay for a ual health check at the moment just in case but suggesting it may be somewhat of a turn off.

“So...” Siwon began biting his lip slightly; he did not feel quite as confident in this endeavour as he did before it led into an alleyway. “Come here often?”

Heechul looked pained at that question; it looked like they were both regretting this decision already. Not that Heechul was anything but super hot but Siwon was not that impressed by the décor.

“Enough to... can we just get on with this please?” Heechul breathed out, his jaw was tense, and this reassured Siwon slightly as at least they were both equally awkward now.

Heechul took a deep breath to calm himself, ual frustration he could bear but this type of frustration really made him wish he brought a frying pan or something. This guy was seriously lucky he was Heechul’s type and that he smelt good, he counted backwards from ten. He could still pull this back; he didn’t have to use force yet.

Heechul coaxed up to Siwon with the best sultry smile he could manage, practically wrapping himself around Siwon’s back he murmured in his best voice. All this man had to do was just think south and this would be so much easier. "Love me?"

“As in emotionally or physically?” Oh it, Heechul had enough of this. This male had forced his hand and to think he thought this was going to be quick considering the interest the other had in him.
​Heechul shrugged "That usually works." Whilst Siwon was standing there like a dumbstruck fool he eyed up the trash can lid – metal and looking heavy that would do just fine.
"Works on who?" Siwon questioned turning to face Heechul before the metal lid hit him over the head.

“Whom.” Heechul corrected wiping his brow.


“Dammit, what does this guy eat?” Heechul huffed dragging the limp form to his car, now if only takeaway delivered. He couldn’t leave him in the alley either as someone was bound to come around besides he had worked hard so he deserved it; this wasn’t how it normally went however. He knew he should have just stuck to Chinese.


Siwon awoke tied to a chair, now normally this might have been welcome. Who was he kidding? In which situation would this ever be welcome, he was fairly sure he had been abducted as he did not recognise this apartment. The question was why, and who by? The only person he could think it would be was Heechul seeing as he had been there when it went dark... and then his head hurt. His head still hurt to be honest.

“Oh so you’re awake now?” Yup, that was Heechul. Great, maybe the fact that the other was clearly some kind of psycho explained that thing which was different about him and the people not returning probably because the other killed them. Yay, he was totally going to die. “And to think, all I wanted was a snack.” Heechul bemoaned to himself.

“If you were that kind of guy you could have just said so. I would have taken you out to a meal first.” Siwon prompted “I still can, you know if you untied me and everything.”

“I should have gagged you too.” Now that was just uncalled for, Siwon felt he was being quite reasonable considering the circumstances with him being tied to a chair in the middle of a stranger’s house and everything. So naturally when Heechul went to do so he protested.

“You’re such a prick!” Perhaps that wasn’t the best protest but he felt it got across how he felt quite well. Heechul scoffed before scowling down at him.

“Why don’t you just bite me.” Siwon wasn’t one to ignore orders so he decided to do as he was told, so he bit him. It was all Heechul’s fault, for abducting him, being rude and then placing his hands near his mouth.

Heechul redrew his hand quickly with a yelp; he shook it as if to shake the bite off somehow, he cradled his hand close to chest before sending a disgusted look towards Siwon. “Ah! You bit me!”

Siwon puffed out his lips nonchalantly before shrugging the best he could with his arms tied behind him to the chair he was sat upon. “You did ask.”

“What if I catch human.” Heechul declared pathetically, whimpering at his bitten hand. Siwon raised his brows at the other male, Heechul was being a bit of a drama queen right now in his mind and how was you supposed to catch ‘human’?

“So... you’re not human?” That was the natural assumption, Siwon was pretty sure he was going to die after all. The other was so clearly crazy abducting people, claiming not to be human also he felt that the other may possibly eat him – he had that hungry vibe about him.

“Obviously, why would I abduct you to drink your blood otherwise?” Heechul exclaimed as if it was in fact obvious. Oh great, the other thought he was a vampire. He was totally going to die.

“You could have just drunk it when I was unconscious, then leave me none the wiser.” Siwon prompted.

“Well I didn’t think of that, did I?” Heechul sulked. Definitely a drama queen but a potentially deadly one but seeing as he was already screwed he didn’t see the point in crying about (he wasn’t a drama queen like some people) so he may as well go out swinging.

“So are you going to drink now or what? Or do you need your little straw?” Siwon asked mockingly, Heechul gave a small screech like noise in irritation.

“My fangs clink against the glass if you have to know.” Heechul answered defensively, Siwon snorted at this – the fact that the other was so set self conscious for using a straw amused him. “Oh shut up.” Heechul grumbled before baring his fangs in distaste.

“Ah. I am so scared.” Siwon said in a deadpan tone of voice, he had seen larger plastic teeth and although he had to admit that they were pointer than the usual canines he still wouldn’t call them fangs. This is what he gets for admiring someone then not saying more than three words to them before allowing them to drag him off to an alleyway.

Heechul counted down from ten, he did breathing exercises, he had really tried anything to calm down but Siwon was proving to be seriously annoying. First of all he had to change a quick meal to a complicated one then he mocked his fangs, which was just cruel. Heechul lightly rubbed his fangs, they were perfectly good ones... even if they were a little shorter than the average vampire’s. He knew he should have stuck to ABs but Siwon was his type, had his eye on him and happened to smell delicious. This was what he got for attempting something new.

He hoped that Siwon would be worth it after all this, if not then screw it – he was going to drain him dry for hurting his feelings. Now that made him sound petty and childish which annoyed him further, but Siwon had bit him – Heechul was the one who was supposed to be doing the biting.  Now he sounded like a whiny kid.

“You should be scared.” He heard Siwon’s gulp, the way that Siwon’s Adam Apple bounced was intoxicating to watch... Siwon really did have such a lovely neck; a good body and face too shame about the personality and mouth though. It was funny how the way just changing your eye colour and expanding out your fangs further could strike fear into people, it was as if they never saw a vampire before.

“So... is this the part where you kill me?”

Heechul exhaled deeply, this was seriously testing his patience. “No, this is the part when I drink your blood. I like it fresh not dead cold.”

“Mosquito.” Siwon coughed out, Heechul’s eye twitched lightly. Normally this was so easy – seduce them, whilst in the midst of pleasure drink them. “You are taking your sweet time.” He bit him then which thankfully shut him up for a bit but then the other moaned lightly which made him choke in shock.

“You’re enjoying this.” Heechul stated accusingly, Siwon flushed at that before murmuring in denial. He looked down at the other and raised an eyebrow, now... how was he supposed to believe otherwise when the evidence was looking him straight in the face.

“Well maybe I am far more wretched and deviant than I ever thought.” Siwon admitted with a large sigh looking away at some point in the distance. Heechul snorted in amusement before shaking his head, who would have thought it? Maybe just maybe the other was growing on him – just a little bit.

“Maybe we could start over?” Heechul offered generously, Siwon raised a brow and gave him an sceptical look.

“From what, abducting me, tying me to your kitchen chair and then stealing my blood? I may feel a little woozy from blood loss but I’m not a pushover. I’m not going to just say let’s be best friends now, yeah you’re super hot and this is very strangely arousing to me for some bizarre reason.”

“I wasn’t suggesting friends.” Heechul hummed, Siwon paused then. Maybe this was some untapped or maybe it was just Heechul, it could quite as easily be something completely different but he was actually considering it.

“I have some terms.” He decided. “No more hitting me across the head or abducting me. I don’t really appreciate that. Then explain to me how on earth Vampires are real and I may start acting considerably less calm quite soon as I have a feeling I’m in a state of shock so you’re going to have to deal with that.”

“You’re probably far more trouble than you’re worth but I think I can handle these terms.”


WORDS: 2756
My plan was to be a dark romance but then Siwon refused to cooperate and it turned more into a humour piece. Well she wanted a cute fic and this will have to do.