Chapter 5

Sugar Hearted

 Yoongi’s POV

Jin had invited us (Bangtan) To his house. I was excited, not only to eat Jin’s delish food, but  also  start mission ‘Sugakookie’. While I was sleeping, Jungkook had gone to the mall and bought two hoodies, one for me and one for him. The front of the hoodie was pretty much a hoodie, but on the back it says ‘Bae’, for mine at least. His said ‘Owner of Bae’ on the back. I guess i’m bottom of this so called ‘relationship’ .

“Wear this in Jin’s house or whenever we hang out with Jimin and Taehyung.” Jungkook said.

“Alright. How much was this by the way?” I asked, so I could pay him back.

Jungkook smirked. It kinda freaked me out. Not even 5 seconds later he grabs my waist, pulling me closer to him. He then lowered his head right by my ear, whispering ‘You don’t need to pay me back...babe.’ That sent shivers down my spine. He soon stepped back and started laughing.

“I was kidding hyung! That was just practice. It was 20 bucks.” Jungkook laughed while walking towards the bathroom to change.

I let out a long sigh. This is going to be...Interesting.

 

20 Minutes later

Jungkook and I were waiting outside Jin’s house. We were the last to arrive, and we know that because you can hear the loud noises inside. Jungkook knocked on the door, soon after he held my hand, giving me a gummy smile.

“Ready babe?” Jungkook asked.

I blushed madly, “Yeah hon.”

“Remember, let me do all the talking about our relationship.” Jungkook whispered.

I nodded. The the door opened, revealing a happy Jin.

“Finally you guys are here!”Jin yelled.

We walked into his house and all eyes were on us. Again, I was blushing madly. We walked over to the couch and Jungkook sat down first, Afterwards he carried me, placing me on top of him. I felt his hands creep around my waist and his forehead on my back.

“I’m tired babe. You can go ahead and talk about us.” Jungkook said calmly.

What?! A few minutes ago he just said he’ll do all the talking!! I swear when we get home he’ll-! My thoughts got cut off from Taehyung’s lovely voice. Wait….Lovely?! What the hell is wrong with me.

“When did you guys start dating?” Taehyung asked.

“Yesterday.”

“Where?” I heard Jimin ask.

“Movies.”

“How?” It was Namjoon, who asked.

“Jungkook confessed.” So far I was doing a pretty good job.

“Are you guys wearing matching hoodies?!” Jin yelled.

“Kind of, Mine says ‘Bae’ and His says ‘Owner of Bae’.”

“So you’re bottom?” Jin asked,

“...Yeah.”

“Did you guys do it?!?!” Taehyung yelled while stand up quickly.

“No.” I said blushing.

“Not yet.” Jungkook said.

I’m so going to kill him later.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally updated!! I’m making a ASTRO fanfic! Plz read it!! Anyways, Thank you reading! I’ll update soon.

 

That one Asian girl,

Sumi~