Final

Mysterious Memo sender

Every memo that I read everyday from unknown person remind me of someone who left me and we will never meet each other forever and ever.
I will receive the memo from the red post mail box in front of my house.

"Hello how are you?"
That was memo that I read for first time when i check my mail box.

"Are you eating already?"

"Don't forget to bring umbrella cus it will raining today"

"Please wear something warm tomorrow it might be cold day"

Every memo that I received will happen real and I got confuse why the sender know what will happen tomorrow before he send me the memo.

"Happy Birthday!
You can see box that I give to you.
I open the box and i can see diamond shape necklace and another memo stick the box
"I Hope you can accept my gift and once again Happy Birthday "

I wear the necklace from the stranger memo sender.
Day by day I'm getting inquisitive toward the memo sender.
I went to my front neighbour and ask permission from them to stay one night there and they willing to help me.
I went upstair and get peek on the window, i know it night already but i need to make sure i can see the view of my target tomorrow.

I wake up early,I grab a chair and wait near the window.
It almost 6 in the morning but i can't see the sight of the memo sender. I wait and wait,It near 9 In the morning I give up and I thank them for letting me sleep inside their house,they offer me breakfast. At first I insist But they force me lastly i accept and went eat breakfast together.

I feel irritated,It seem that the sender know that I want to stalk him/her or anything who send me the memo.

Today is the day,I went to cemetery. I visit my fiance and bring along Lily flower,It marked 1 year already since he left me.
"Hai!are you okay In there,I hope you can hear me and I really miss you" I furtively crying and i always remind myself not to cry whenever i visit him .I wipe out my tear and then brush out some leaves from the tombstone.
"I really miss our memories in the past,from first time you court me until you save before you left me"I keep talking although there was no one there but i can feel someone was there.
"So i will see you next week, I hope you can wait for me to visit you again"I caress the tombstone.

It been three day since the stranger memo send me something. My heart keep beating hard since I went to cemetery. suddenly I remember the day I lost him,

[Flashback]
we went for a date that day,
He clasp our hand together as we walked together .I keeping nagging him to bought me to the newly open coffee shop across the road. I let go of his hand and ran towards the road but unfortunately I almost hit by car instead I got push away to the side and I can saw him getting hit by the car. I ran to him and I lift his head place on my lap. I keep asked help from people,I can see someone already call the ambulance. I let out my tears as I asked him for hold on till the ambulance coming.
"Remember I always love even I leave you someday or"I shush him as he told me the thing that i don't want to heard from him.
The ambulance finally coming and take both of us to the hospital.
"I want to stay by his side"I kept hold my fiance hand but the nurse asked me to treat my injured hand. I didn't felt pain on my hand but I can felt that my heart is hurt right now. The doctor asked me to rest but I kept asked the doctor about my fiance condition,He told me that my fiance still on surgery.
I ran away from my ward then went in front of surgery room,I saw one of the doctor went out from the room.
"How my fiance condition now?"I asked him and he look at me apologetic then shake his head and that mean my fiance is leaving me forever.
I collapsed and started to mourning.
I asked the doctor again but he told me to be patient.
The door is opened then I saw someone lying on bed and blanket cover all of the body. I yanked the blanket and my fiance is died because of me,He save me and It all my fault.
The funeral going smoothly but I never accept the fact that he leave me all alone.
My family flatter me to stop crying and asked me to take a rest. The next day I will visited the cemetery and talked with him all the day. My parent worried about me because I went to the cemetery almost everyday. My condition getting worse day by day my parent asked me to move on but I never listened to them.
After 3 month I finally move on my new life.

"It been long time since I write you the memo :)"
At last I read the memo that I receive after 1 week the sender didn't write like it use to be. The diamond shape necklace suddenly glow up and I startle then I see someone coming to me.
"I'm dreaming right now?"I told myself as I keep blink my eyes. That guy wave his hand then I finally notice that he ask me about the address. I look up the paper that guy writing and i see the similarities between the memo and the address paper. That guy look at me and suddenly I hug him tightly while crying. He hug me back caress my head.
"Are you the one who write me all the memo?" I ask him and he smile at me and nod. I can't believe that guy just look like my late fiance. I let out my tear then he wipe out my tear and ask me to stop cry.
"My name is Choi SeungCheol and nice to see you" he introduce himself to me and he offer me his hand.
"I want to introduce my self too,My name is Kim miyeon and nice to see you too"we shake our hand then both of us laugh.

"Why are you send me all those memos"I ask him while serving him drink.
I sit down oppsite him and wait for his answer.
"I observe you long time ago and I got dream that someone told to take care of you"He answer me then look at me.
"Is it him?"I take my old photo of my late fiance and hand him the photo.
He widened his eyes and nod franticly.
"From now on will you be my girlfriend or perhaps my only one?he propose me.
I feel my face blush he stand up and walk to me then hold my hands.
"Maybe I'm not same as your late fiance but I will try to make you happy and both of us can start our new life"he hold both of my hand and then I hug him again for the second time and I really miss the warm of hug someone you love.
He leaning few centimeter from my face and kiss my lips.
"I love you"He confess his love for the first time.
"I love you too"I answer back as we smile into each other and I blushing hardly from the confession.

Enjoy~

Please subscribe and feel free to comment this story