Chapter 3

A Dove's Broken Wing

Two Weeks Later


 

Jae-Hyun walked down the huge hallway of his mansion he then stops at one the bedrooms. Opens the door slowly to reveal a child’s room, he slowly walks in. Floor is wooden, with baby blue painted walls, and white. A toy story theme little boy bedroom. Jae-Hyun smiled as he see’s little, Jae-Sun sitting on the wooden floor, trying to put on his shoes.

 

He chuckles and walks over to the boy. “ Do you need help,Jae-Sun?” Asked Jae-Hyun smiling as he crouches down.

 

Jae-Sun puffed out his cheeks sticking out his tongue a bit, as he concentrate on putting on his shoes and tieing them.

 

“I’m a big boy, daddy.” Says Jae-Sun in a cute voice.

 

Jae-Hyun lifted one of his eyebrows. “ Oh, really.” Says Jae-Hyun smiling.

 

Jae-Sun finally got on his shoes and tied. He then stands up by putting both his hands on the ground helping himself to stand.

 

“Ne!” Shouts Jae-Sun.

 

Jae-Hyun picks, Jae-Sun up and kisses his cheek, and Jae-Sun burst into a fit of giggles.

 

“See I’m a big boy daddy I can put my shoes on by myself and tie them.” Says Jae-Sun, grabbing his father’s cheeks.

 

Jae-Hyun chuckles. “ I see that, bubby.” Says Jae-Hyun.

 

“Daddy are we going to go see mommy?” Asks Jae-Sun, looking at his daddy with his huge adorable eyes.

 

“Yes, bubby. We are. So get your things,that you want to bring.”Says Jae-Hyun, letting, Jae-Sun down.

 

Jae-Sun quickly runs to his desk and grabs his crayons and sketch book, and a picture he already drew of something. He then goes back to his father side. Jae-Hyun smiles and picks, Jae-Sun up and walks out the bedroom.

 

“Daddy, look I drew, mommy.” Shouts, Jae-Sun in excitement as his father walks down the huge staircase.

 

Jae-Hyun takes a look at the picture and smile a bit. “That’s beautiful bubby.” Says Jae-Hyun as he reaches the final step of the stairs.

 

Jae-Hyun then picks up, Jae-Sun’s Pororo little backpack and carries it in the other hand. Then opens the mansion doors walking out and closing the door behind them.

 

Then walks down the front steps walking towards his luxury looking car. Opens the back door, and gently sets, Jae-Sun down in his toddler car seat and buckles him up. He then walks around the car and gets in the driver’s seat.

 

Putting on his seatbelt, Jae-Hyun looks back at, Jae-Sun. “ Ready,bubby?” Asks Jae-Hyun.

 

Jae-Sun nods. “ I can watch Pororo?” Asks Jae-Sun pouting.

 

Chuckling, Jae-Hyun nods his head and presses a button in the car and a small flat screen tv unfolds in the backseat chair that is in front, of Jae-Sun. Jae-Hyun then put Pororo on. After that he started up the car and drives off.

 

Soon, Jae-Hyun is driving down a rock, pebble road that is leading to a huge brick building. Parking the car, Jae-Hyun looks in the backseat to see, Jae-Sun asleep, with his head going off to the side.

 

Getting out the car,Jae-Hyun opens the back door, and gently picks up Jae-Sun. Whimpering, Jae-Sun snuggles into his daddy’s neck and opens his eyes slowly. He looks around and,Jae-Hyun sits him down gently.

 

“Let’s go,bubby.To see your mommy.” Says Jae-Hyun grabbing a hold, of Jae-Sun’s little hand as he other hand holds, Jae-Sun’s bag.

 

Walking up to the entrance of the building, Jae-Hyun presses a button. A little shuttle door opens. A guard looks through at, Jae-Hyun. Soon a loud buzz goes off and the door, slides open all the way.

 

Walking in the guard stops, Jae-Hyun and pats him down. Then nods that he is free to proceed. Jae-Hyun then walks up to a front desk that is protected by a huge glass window.

 

Jae-Hyun leans down at the open area to talk through. “I’m here to see, Jung Jessica.”

 

HERO Company

 

“I need this to be perfect everyone!” Shouts Yoochun as everyone is scattering around getting everything set for the upcoming Fall/Winter Fashion Show.

 

Yoochun is now sitting in a fancy looking chair looking over the models. Examining every picture. “ I want all the female models to have a simple hairstyle as well as the guys. I don’t want the audience to focus on their face. More towards the clothes.” Says Yoochun as his assistant listens.

 

“Yes,sir!” Replys the assistant.

 

Yoochun then gets up from his chair walking make sure things are in place. He bought a huge luxury expensive hall to, showcase his outfits. Uses the hall every year of what is coming out new and more. He changes the set of the runway or catwalk every time he puts on a show to show something, new and fresh.

 

Everything is all set up in white the runway the wall and everything else. Then add to the all white is a pastel, lavender, blue, and pink decor around the place. Chandeliers around the place adding a classy feel to the interior.

 

Yoochun is now talking with the lights crew and music crew. “ I want you to play this for intro and then cut it to this song.” Says Yoochun talking with the two crews.

 

Soon his assistant comes back.” Yoochun, your wife is on the phone.” Says the assistant.

 

Yoochun doesn’t look up from what he is doing and waves his assistant off. “ Tell him, I’ll call him back. This more important right now.” Says Yoochun.

“Ne.” Says the assistant as he puts the phone up to his ear.

 

“Sorry, Yuya, but Yoochun is really busy right now. He said he’ll call you back.”Says the assistant.

 

Yuya is leaning against the kitchen counter with a sad expression. “ Ah,okay.” Says Yuya and hangs up the phone.

 

He then pours him a glass of water and takes small sips as the nausea he felt a little while ago is gone. He puts his phone on the counter and sighs as he seats down. Lately, Yoochun’s been really busy and hardly pays attention to him.

 

It’s like they're slowly drifting apart. All he does is wake up alone in bed eat breakfast  by himself, go to class, and come back home to cook dinner.  Sometimes going to, fancy dinners with, Yoochun in which where he leaves, Yuya by himself as he go talk to some other wealthy people. When he cooks dinner most of the time alone at the dinner table.

 

Maybe he think too, far into it. Yoochun is handling a lot right now the company here in South Korea, and then have to check and see if the other companies are doing well. Yuya hands got to his stomach gently rubbing it. Soon the head maid walks into the kitchen, her heels clicking against the luxury floor.

 

Yuya looks up and smiles. “ Yes?” Yuya say looking at the maid.

 

“Mrs.Kim, you have a guest.” Says the maid.

 

Yuya looks confused and slowly gets up from his seat and looks at the maid for a bit and then walks towards the living room. Yuya walks into the living room and stops instantly to see, Taemin.

 

Yuya nervously smiles feeling uncomfortable already. “ Taemin, what are you doing here?” Asks Yuya walking over to, Taemin.

 

Taemin rolls his eyes. “ Just checking in on you that’s all.” Says Taemin taking a seat throwing his bag on the couch.

 

Taemin then looks at the maid. “ You see you have a guess, don’t you? So get go get some wine.” Says Taemin in a rude attitude.

The maid frowns and looks at, Yuya. Yuya just nods and gives her a gentle smile. She then leaves to get the wine.

 

Yuya then takes a seat across from, Taemin. “ You hardly come to visit only when we have family dinner.” Says Yuya uncomfortably.

 

“Well, I felt like coming.” Says Taemin.

 

Yuya seats straight up perked smiling, Taemin rolls his eyes. “ Loosen up well you, it’s not like I’m going to do something to, you.” Says Taemin.

 

Soon the maid comes back, with their finest wine and pours a glass for, Taemin leans forward and lifts the glass, towards his mouth but, stops. He looks at, Yuya and then the maid.

 

“Aren’t you going to pour glass for him?” Says Taemin in a rude manner.

 

Yuya lifts his hand towards the maid, signaling for her not to pour him a glass. “ No I’m fine.”Says Yuya.

 

Taemin frowns. “The least you could do is have a drink with me.”Says Taemin in a low whisper looking at Yuya, with serious eyes.

 

“I just don’t feel like drinking any wine today.”Says Yuya clearing his throat.

 

Taemin then leans back crossing his legs looking at his manicured nails. “ Where’s Yoochun?”

 

“He’s at work, right now.” Says Yuya.

 

Taemin lifts his eyebrow and smirks. “ I see lately he's been busy. Flying from South Korea to other countries to see how the other companies are doing. Then fashion shows in Paris, Italy,etc.” Says Taemin sipping his wine.

 

Yuya smiles sadly. “ He’s just doing what he loves. Trying to keep everything controlled at the company, and making sure we live good.” Says Yuya.

 

Taemin smirks wider. “ Too, busy for you. Never or hardly at home.” Says Taemin.

 

Yuya stays silent.

 

“I see you’ve gained a little weight. You better slow down before, Yoochun finds himself another lover. Someone that can take-”Says Taemin, but is interrupted.

 

“I’ve just been feeling a little under the weather that’s all.”Says Yuya.

 

“Don’t you feel lonely. Huh? I mean you seat in this house doing nothing, waiting for your man to come home, but he doesn’t. Have you even considered he’s seeing someone else. I mean you should know how this goes. This marriage starts off good, going on romantic dates, traveling, having great fantastic , and then it all suddenly stops. He’s too busy at work, has more work to finish at home, and doesn’t feel like doing anything with you, because he just loses interest.” Says Taemin finishing his wine.

 

Yuya looks down, hair covering his eyes, so you can’t see his expression. Taemin then stands up, and grabs his COACH bag.

 

“I’ll see you at the next family dinner.”Says Taemin leaving with a smirk on his face.

 

As, Yuya hears the front door close, letting him know that,Taemin is gone. He breaks down crying his hands cover his mouth as his face becomes a little red, tears just flowing down his face. It’s hard holding everything in.

 

He then gags, as nausea hits him hard, quickly standing up, Yuya runs to the nearest downstairs bathroom. The head maid follows him. Throwing up everything in his stomach, Yuya pants as he is on his knees. The maid gently dabs, a wet towel on Yuya’s face.
 

“Don’t listen, to what he said, Miss. Master Yoochun would never do that.” Says the maid.

 

Yuya Just stays silent. He nods, but in his mind is Yoochun tired of him, is he not interested in him anymore, is he not beautiful enough, is he too, fat. Yuya slowly stands up and with wobbly legs walks out the bathroom, with the help of the the maid.

 

“I’m going to go to bed early. Please don’t tell, Yoochun of what happened.” Says Yuya in a quiet voice. He then walks up to the bedroom.

 

Soon time passes by, Yuya is asleep, he then slowly wakes up and looks at the clock in which reads, 9:00pm. He sits up and looks around. Then stands up and walks out the room. Yoochun should be home by now.

 

Walking around, Yuya goes to, Yoochun’s office and knocks gently and opens the door. Yoochun is sitting at the desk, working on his Apple Macbook Pro laptop. Yoochun doesn’t even glance up at,Yuya.

 

Yuya smiles. “You’re home!” He says excitedly.

 

Yoochun nods his head.

 

Then walks over to, Yoochun. “ Yoochun I was wondering we should do so-”Says Yuya but is interrupted.

 

“Sweetie, I can’t talk right now. I’m really busy, tell me about it later.” Says Yoochun not looking up.

 

Yuya looks sad at, Yoochun, but smiles. “ But, Yoochun-”

 

Yoochun frowns and looks up. “ Seriously, Yuya I’m trying to work here. I told you, to talk to me about it later. It can wait. Right now I have some important things to do. So, please let me be!” Says Yoochun half way shouting.

 

Yuya eyes wide and he apologizes. “ Sorry, I’ll just leave.” Says Yuya.

 

Walking out the room, and closing the door, behind him. Yuya breaks down in tears.