^^

Sunbae-Dongsaeng??

How long can a childhood friendship last? Can you deny your feelings to save the friendship?

So Min’s POV

Aahh College life is so tiring!! I want to rest for now!!

OMO OTTOKE!! O.O my keys, my keys, where are my keys!! Oh gosh! I’m such a pabo.. pabo pabo pabo!

.

.

.

.

“Do you have someone you like?”

Woow! What was that question? I slowly turned my head to the person who asked that question. Somehow I felt like I’ve become popular…

 

 

KIDDING! That person, I mean that guy! *points to a certain guy* He’s the one who become so popular lately…

Omo ottoke! Another confession of a girl to him? Ayssh these girls have unique tastes to guys..

“Ah uhmm.. I have… for now”

WHAT!! He has a girl that he likes? Hahaha now I want to because of that..

“WHHAAAATT!!! Hyun joong sunbae! You have someone you like??!!?? Haven’t heard that before!!”

*surprised* “So.. so.. so min?”

“YOU!! Why are you eavesdropping??”

“hihi It was just an accident mianhe.. and sunbae! My keys are missing”

That guy? By the way that is Hyun Joong sunbae.. Kim hyun Joong, he is a senior now.

And me? Do you need to know me? Joke! I’m Jung So Min a college sophomore.

“Let me come into your house sunbae? Please?”

*exhale* “what a troublesome person”

As you can see, sunbae’s house is just beside ours, that’s why since then we’re childhood friends.

Hyun Joong sunbae starts to walk through their house. Is he mad or something? Well it’s not my fault to hear that conversation!! Aigooo!!

*slam*

“EAVESDROPPERS ARE NOT WELCOME”

“Waah!! Sunbae! Sunbae please!! Mianhe mianhe to hear that conversation! I’m not eavesdropping seriously!!”

*open the door* “Pabo ya!”

“mwo?”

“It’s good that you understand”

“Omo sunbae cheongmal gomawo!!”

Finally!! this jerk is such a hard-to-get baby, but it’s really fun to actually. People always thought that we were in a romantic relationship because of our closeness.. but.. actually we were like the sunbae-dongsaeng relationship and we were comfortable to that kind of relationship. Excuse me, it gives me creeps when I imagined that me and hyun joong sunbae is in a romantic relationship.

“pssh! I wonder why you are so popular”

“you’re just envy of me brat!”

“mwo! What did you call me? A brat?? You dimwit!! Aysshh I should not have call you sunbae anymore!!”

“aigoo aigoo.. stop the drama now so min! bring the tea to my bedroom okay?”

In reality, he is really a bully and I want to curse him eternally!

“YAAHHH!! AM I YOUR SLAVE???”

“then leave my house now if you don’t want!!”

Ayssh this creature is pissing me off seriously..

.

.

.

“YAH hyun joong sunbae…” O.O

Wow! I never thought he was changing clothes.. I just saw him topless now.. deh, for me it’s not a surprised but to him? Just hear what he will say…

“HEY! Atleast knock on the door!! Pabo!”

Psh this guy.. what an old hag!

“Hey sunbae! Who is the someone you like?”

“How does it feel to have someone you like?”

“Huh?”

I’m so excited to know.. in fact, I never experienced to like someone. I don’t know to fall in love even to be in like of someone hehe. I do have crushes but they are all celebrities. Am I really a weird girl?

“Hey sunbae!! Tell me!! How? How? How?”

He just looked at me. He seems so surprised that he did not know what to say.

“Well, when I tell my friends that I’m not inLike to someone.. they all say that I’m weird”

“Hey sunbae! Answer me! How do you get to like someone? Is she cute?”

“I don’t like to tell who the girl is. I won’t tell it to some idiot girl like you!!”

“YAH SUNBAE! You’re so harsh.. I don’t get it why many girls like you. Infact you are not a boyfriend material. I know you have the looks, the brain and the talent but your attitude? NO COMMENT”

Wew. That was an intense speech that I have given to him. I don’t care if he will get mad or anything. His attitude is losing my temper.

“YOU!! I can’t believe you!”

“You’re HOPELESS!! Not having someone you like when you’re already 19 years old. YOU ARE REALLY HOPELESS!! IDIOT!!”

Wha…. Wha.. what did he say?

WHAT THE HELL!! How can he say that I’m idiot?? It’s not my fault to not like anyone.

And what’s with liking person? How do you understand that?

Wew.. I’m now thinking nonstop here in my classroom. That thought really tickles my brain to think.

“So min, can we talk a bit?”

Mwo! Who is this guy? He seems like a senior.

“omo sunbae? May I know who you are?”

.

.

.

.

.

“HYUN JOONG SUNBAEEEE!!!”

He starts to startled. Oops, he is changing clothes again. My bad!

“YOU!! DIDN’T I TELL YOU TO ATLEAST KNOCK BEFORE YOU ENTER?”

“Waahhh sunbaeee!! Something great happened!!!”

“dae?”

“Listen to me!!”

“I, Jung So Min, have been confessed today!”

“if you’re going to lie, atleast say something believable”

Mwo?? After what he said yesterday!

“Yah! if you think I’m lying, try to call this number”

“Song Joong Ki? Who is that guy?”

“Kyaaah!! He’s a senior also!! He said that he finds me attractive because I’m cute and cheerful”

“I wonder about that”

He’s really not a supportive friend.. aigoo.. but joong ki oppa? He’s really handsome!! Omo, is it just a dream earlier?

“And so, I’m going out with joong ki oppa!”

“WHAT!! Go.. go.. going o..out? o.o..oppa??”

Why? What’s with his surprise look now?

“Yes sunbae! He’s now my boyfriend!” v^__^

He turns away and bows his head. Now what’s with him? I really don’t understand this sunbae.

“Do you like him?”

Wait, joong ki oppa likes me. He said I’m cute and he’s a good guy.. so..

“Yup, I like him.. I really really…”

He looks at me furiously and his eyes seem so angry. Now I’m nervous because I have never seen hyun joong sunbae like that.

“Now good for you…Chukhae!!” *slam*

He left me to his room. What’s with him? Is he having PMS? Hahaha kidding!

Eh?? What’s with the cold face and the congratulations?? IT IS SO NOT LIKE HIM!!

It feels bad! Hyun joong sunbae is weird!!

“so min dear, have you finished washing the dishes?”

“hmm…yeah eomma”

Definitely Weird!!

Ohh now I see! It is his new bullying method! He came up with a new joke..

I ran to their house and climb up the stairs to go to his room.

It’s nothing serious…

“Hyun Joong sunbae!! Let’s watch a new movie!! I bought a new DVD.. see?”

He just stared for a moment and turns his head away again.

He doesn’t seem to be in a good mood…

“Yah! sunbae! You’re making the same joke again hahaha”

“you should watch that movies with your boyfriend”

This guy.. haha I will just hug his neck hahaha just like the old times when he was sulking.

“How about this? Hahaha”

“Stop pretending in a bad mood sunbae!!”

“What the.. let me go!!”

“I SAID LET GO!!”

“What the? Hehe you noticed,… yes, yes! I was pretending.. hehe comeon let’s watch the movie.. palli”

No he wasn’t pretending… hyun joong sunbae is really in a bad mood

…but why?

*ring*

“a text message?”

A message from joong ki oppa? I wonder what’s the message..

Hi! Shall we go to jeju for the festival?

Ohh I see, it’s almost the festival time..

“hey, hyun joong sunbae! What will we do for this year’s festival? Hmm..”

“. didn’t your boyfriend asked you?”

Woah!! How did he know that? So sharp!

“good for you! You should go there for your first date..”

“eh? What about you?”

“hmm.. maybe I will go with a girl from our college.. since she’s been asking me all the time..”

EH?? No way.. he’d always refuse whenever he was asked..

Omo!

“sunbae! By any chance, is it the girl you like?”

“well who knows..”

Ayshh what’s with his answer.. I shared my likelife to him then he is not sharing his to me now. Life is really unfair..

Somehow.. why do my chest hurts? Did I eat many food for lunch??

“I will just sleep for a bit.. wake me up in half an hour”

“What the?? You pig! Go to your house!!”

“No way,, eomma is cleaning our house!”

“then help your mother..”

“blah blah blah.. okay good night”

“Jeez! What the hell!”

I see for the first time we will not go to the festival together.

The girl that sunbae likes, I wonder what kind of girl she is..

Will hyun joong sunbae go out with her?

Ayssh why do I feel annoyed!

That doesn’t concern me!! Sleep sleep!

.

.

.

.

Hmm someone sat on the bed..

“Hey minmin, it’s already half an hour..”

“SO MIN WAKE UP!!”

Hehe this is FUN!! I will scare him to death hahahaha

“yah! I said wake up!”

“psh, such unruly hair”

Argghh this guy.. he know that I mind it a lot and yet…

Wooow.. he touched my hair.. and somewhat I can feel that his other hand is beside my head..

.

.

.

Uh oh.. I suddenly felt a skin just landed off my lips.. oh noes!

 

 

WAAAAAHH!!

*ring* *ring*

I heard that my phone rang so I immediately stand up and somewhat I saw his face blushed and surprised of my sudden action.

“OHH A MAIL!”

“Ohh, it’s from joong ki oppa, he wants to meet me at 5 for the festival.. I see, I see..”

I saw from my peripheral view that hyun joong sunbae is so shy and scratching off his head..

I touched my lips…

What was that earlier..?

By any chance…

 

Hyun Joong sunbae.. kis.. ki..kissed me??

But why me?

“Hey minmin ah!”

“yes sunbae?”

“don’t come to my room anymore..”

“he..he..he.. see? You’re joking me again! Hahaha so funny sunbae!”

“No”

“I’m not joking…”

“It’d be bad if your boyfriend misunderstands right?”

“what do you mean?”

“I mean there is no guy..who’d like their girlfriend going to another guy’s room”

No.. I don’t want this…

“Sunbae, why are you saying that?”

“You are already 19 and I’m 22.. we’re not kids anymore minmin.. keep being this close just because we are childhood friends.. just because you treat me as your sunbae and I treat you as my dongsaeng..”

I have really bad feeling about this..

“Hyun joong sunbae..”

He just smiled to me weakly..

“let’s stop this already minmin..”

.

.

.

.

I don’t feel like doing anything…

Let’s stop this already…

Since that day, his room curtains are always closed. I open my window, I want to shout something to him..

“WHAT THE HELL!! IT’S NOT LIKE YOU’RE A TOTAL ADULT NOW KIM HYUN JOONG!! PABO YAAAH!”

Pshh no response..

We’d always be friends..

We’d always be together..

“Hey! Sunbae, have you always thought like that? Did you hate that we were friends?”

“HAVE YOU ALWAYS HATED ME?”

“FINE FINE.. I have enough hyun joong sunbae! I HATE YOU KIM HYUN JOONG!!”

After that all I remembered is that I cry hard all night.. I can’t accept that hyun joong sunbae hated me.. I thought we were the best of friends forever..

.

.

.

.

.

“Oh my! Eomma, this dress is too revealing.. haha”

“you look pretty so min”

“eomma you’re joking me.. hahaha”

“no no.. you look like me so you’re pretty my daughter.. here, have this glass shoes. It’s perfect for the red dress”

“thanks eomma!!”

“err.. I’m not used on wearing heels..”

“yah! wear it or you will look stupid without the heels..”

EOMMA!! Okay fine fine!!”

“I’m leaving now!!”

“Don’t be late!”

“hai!”

.

.

.

“It suits you better than I’d imagined..”

Ohh su.. sunbae? Suddenly I felt shy to him..

“Don’t take it seriously stupid girl! It doesn’t suit you!!”

MWO!! This guy.. do not ruin my mood tonight!!

“It’s not a problem is it? It’s not like I’m going with you!!!”

“LEAVE ME ALONE!”

“You should go with a girl that looks good in a cocktail dress..”

I ran away from him because I felt insulted by that remark. I don’t know.. he really pisses me off..

Let’s stop this already

I hate this

Annoying! Annoying!!

Why?

Maybe I’ll go with a girl from our college

Why do I feel so irritated?

“SO MIN!!”

“Oh.. joong ki oppa! There you are..”

“I panicked because you continue to go on even though I called you”

“Ah sorry! Somehow, I spaced out a bit hehe”

It’s hyun joong sunbae’s fault..

Ah enough!! I should not think of him now!!

“So min, the red dress suits you?”

“Chincha? Omo gomawo oppa”

“Oppa, are you alright?”

“I’m alright, it’s just that you’re really pretty today and that makes me so happy”

See? Joong ki oppa is really a good guy..

“It was my dream to go to the festival with the person I like”

Ah .. I see…

 

Now I know why I feel so irritated earlier..

It’s not only because I don’t want to end our friendship..

I don’t want him to go to the festival with another girl..

 

 

 

I don’t want to give him to anyone..

I have always liked hyun joong sunbae..

“Sorry oppa, I can’t go out with you”

I ran as fast as I could.. I ran with all my might..

It is so painful to run with these heels..

But I want to run…

I want to run because hyun joong sunbae who is always with me is no longer here,

 

So I can do nothing just to go by myself to him..

 

“WAH”

Ouch!! That hurts!! I fell on the ground..

Uh oh.. my heels.. my heels.. it’s broken now..

 

WHATEVER!! I will run barefoot!! I throw my heels away

Aww it’s bleeding..

“OUCH!!”

Ouch??!?

I look to the man.. I saw him holding my shoe..

“Hyun joong sunbae?”

Why is he here?

“Hey! If you are going to throw a garbage you should throw it to the trash can..”

“Don’t you have any common sense??”

He started to rubble my hair..

“IT HURTS IT HURTS! STOP IT PLEASEE!!”

“It couldn’t be helped! I want to see you so I ran and too bad that happens..”

“I don’t want you to be with another girl!!”

He grabs me and hug me so tightly.. so tight that I almost can’t breathe.. I don’t want to complaint because I’m also savoring this moment.. the moment I have waited for..

“don’t kid with me, that should be my line”

“I.. I… I like you hyun joong sunbae!”

“ohh a fireworks.. so amazing.. ippudaa!!”

“So min, I also,,…”

“domo ippuda!!”

“this girl! Are fireworks more important than me?”

“Aren’t they beautiful hyun joong sunbae??”

“Thank goodness we could watch it together again this year too”

I really like it the best when I’m with him..

“Seriously! Why is it got to be you?”

“sunbae?”

The next thing I know is that he grabs me and place his hands to my face and our faces are getting closer and closer to each other…

 

 

Our lips met as the last fireworks explode…

 

 

The kiss.. it was not passionate but it was sensational…

No movement.. all were so pure and genuine..

The feelings of longing for each other arms were felt..

“you idiot girl!! I’ve always like you!!”

“wha… whaat?”

“psh you’re deaf..”

He just grab me again and hug me once more...

You can’t call any other guy oppa than me arasso?”

“arasso hyun joong sunbae..”

He release me from the hug and he holds my shoulders..

“there you go again with your sunbae.. you should call me oppa! Oppa! Arasso?”

“ehh but it’s kinda weird to call you that..”

“then if you don’t call me oppa,, I will…”

His face is getting closer to mine again.. and again he.. he kissed me…

“kiss you again.. so you understand so min?”

I was dumbfounded… speechless..

“hey so min! idiot!!”

“ahh… yeah hyun joong oppa”

“good”

His face forms a wide smile. So he wants me to call him oppa.. ayssh.. it’s kinda weird.. seriously..

“oppa, it’s the third time..”

“huh? Third time?”

“kiseu.. you kissed me for the third time..”

“YOU!!”

He suddenly blush of what I’ve said.. I really love to ..

“You knew it all the way yet you kept it!!”

“Mianhe hyun joong oppa!”

From now on, we’re not friends anymore…

We’re not the used to be the sunbae-dongsaeng that I used to live..

.

.

.

.

…rather we’re a romantic couple forever and ever

He’s now my oppa and I’m his loving yeochin :*

“Saranghae my so min”

“Saranghae hyun joong OPPA”

 

========================================================

tada! hahaha I know I know I just scribble another one shot.. forgive me if it is not that good.. it's so typical I guess ^^ hahaha gingersnapz is having a writer's block these months that she can't update her crappy ff's sorry!! ^^
comments please :)