HIRING ADMIN! IN URGENT NEED!!

♡ P L U S H I 。 / / a facebook based roleplay. COME JOIN OUR SMALL FAMILY! ٩(๑❛ᴗ❛๑)۶ {CLOSED & MOVED}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HIRING APPLICATION PROCESS!

Quick Intro
Hi, I'm Jung Kyu Oh the person who is the founder of this rp! So long story short, I've been really busy with my college life [like really busy] and honestly I did not know I will be this busy... so I need an admin who will help me run this rp along smoothly. I have a co-admin [Sukkie] but they are really busy as well.

I've run this rp for a few years and I want to keep it going as long as I can, now the members are really busy as well but they are active as they can be! Most of my members are actually heading towards their adult lives [lol] or is an adult [meaning in college or working] so if it gets quiet it's probably part of the reason why. They are very nice and sweet [hopefully] but they can be a little tough to get them to say hi to newcomers or be social. But they will not hurt you!! Very friendly people!

I am on winter break for my semester so I do have time now but once my spring semester starts I will be busy again so I do need someone to help!

So yea that's it! This position I'm hiring a co-admin and will probably need one. 

I'm REALLY picky tbh so I really need to be able to trust you! Completely!!!! I'm not joking with this. I was wary of doing this because I most likely will not know the person I'm hiring and will get to know them as they are hired so trust is a huge big thing for me! [as you can see, I might have trust issues... slightly] But it does not mean I will not trust you no of course not, I'm saying I will trust you and will trust that you will tell me everything as I will do to you! So do not let me catch you in a lie. 

So now for the actual hiring process! Requirements are:

[You have to have an account that's over a YEAR OLD!! :)]

looking for someone who is 
-Pretty active 
-Is friendly to everyone and tries to interact with others
-Follows rules
-Someone who is level headed and reasonable, thinking r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter