CS — THE AUDITION

마녀 STARSHIP ENT'S ROOKIE — APPLY NOW!
 

cheatsheet

not all those who wander are lost

Home Plotlines  Cheatsheet  Review Updates

source  turn-in  example

Only idols as your faceclaim because of various reasons, but no Starship idols should be used because it's weird to have the same faces in one company you know. Age range is 1992-1998. Ethnicity wise, I am allowing foreigners and half Koreans – however, I'd love to see more Korean trainees. Not all are fluent in many languages, so make sure to keep the language section realistic.

Talent twins should be match and appropriate with your positions. If you are not a rapper, then leave it blank. Minimum training years is two years and seven months.

Please don't confuse me with the personality, if she is blunt then let her stay that way, don't add sensitive or guillible unless explanatory is given. If she is a happy virus then she should stay a happy virus, not with an add of 'cold' as one of her traits. Then again, not all people are blunt, cold and the likes...
Next is the background. I do welcome sob stories if you want to write dramatic background, but over dramatic is not my thing either. You may have idol sibling and friends, but don't forget to add in at least one or two OC(s) because not all idols always befriend one another.

 

Love interest is optional! You don't have to have a boyfriend if you don't want to. You can choose anyone as your love interest, really, but it is recommended if you use the boys from Starship (very recommended), JYP or Pledis because there are possibilities that they can interact often. It is not required, just recommended since it might be difficult to write the story with them if they come from any other companies (GOT7 and SVT has close connections to MX and I also know them quite well, so it'll be easier for me c: but it's up to you!). Age difference should not be more than five years. Dating ban is until the girls debuted at least. Password is fanclub name suggestion(s).

 

You're cool if you do these in your apps

Mentioning my character

Tweak with colors, gifs, pictures

Add funny remarks or little jokes

Monsta X or anyone from Starship as love interest perhaps?

 

Taken by author

IOI's Chungha for faceclaim

GOT7's Jaebum as brother

MX's Shownu as love interest

Wendy Son as singing twin

Lee Hyeri as dancing twin

Ahn Hani as variety twin

 

If you have any questions regarding to anything, or if something confuses you, please ask away on the comment box. I'll answer them when I can. Don't hesitate to talk with the author because I like socializing with my readers!

 

Q: Can we apply twice? How many times can we apply?

A: Yes you can! You can apply up to two times only, but note that only one will be accepted.


Q: You recommend us to use Starship/JYP/Pledis for love interest- but can it from other companies?

A: Of course, I only recommend it due to the reasons I've stated. But you sure can choose anyone as your love interest.


Q: Can we use recycled apps?

A: As long as you edit it to fit into the storyline, it's okay.


* Q: Why do you take the best position? "Main Vocal, Lead dancer"

A: Can't I? I want to feel how it is to be a main vocal. It turns out the main vocal of Brave Girls is also a main dancer, so I change it into a lead dancer. But thanks for one user for pointing out, I have given the lead dancer position to the "aesthetic" plotline now. :)