Jiminie

Love life in High School

"Jiminie pabo!" Taehyung said when Jimin failed the challenge.

"Yah! I can't do it!" Jimin pouted and Taehyung shrugged.

"Even Jungkook can rap better than you..." Seokjin said.

"Well let's hear you rap then, hyung." Jimin said and everyone looked at Seokjin and Jimin.

"He's dead~" Everyone said.

"What the did you say?" Seokjin asked and Jimin gulped.

"Ah... ah nothing!" Jimin freaked out.

"Well I think I might as well make you dress up as a girl again for doing that." Seokjin smirked.

"Oh god holy u nonono. Not again. The dress was too pink I can't just no. Please no hyung..." Jimin begged and Seokjin looked at Hye Shi who came out with cookies.

"Yes?" Hye Shi asked. Her eyes met with Yoongi's and she looked away, blushing.

"I think your brother would like to dress up as a girl again." Seokjin smiled and Hye Shi choked.

"AGAIN?! Then what about m... my dresses?!" Hye Shi freaked out.

"He'll wear that party dress and we'll get it super clean." Yoongi said and Hye Shi blushed.

"Uhh... okay..." Hye Shi said and went into her room to grab her pink party dress that stopped at her knees.

"How about some make up as well?" Hoseok said and Seokjin smiled.

"Thanks for the idea, horse. We'll help Jimin apply make up and then we'll take pictures to show Qin Xi how stupid her crush is." Seokjin said.

"HELL NO. PLEASE HYUNG. SORRY SORRY SORRY FOR SAYING THAT JUST NOW CURSE ME FOR BLURTING THAT OUT PLEASE LET ME OFF..." Jimin begged and everyone laughed.

"No." Seokjin said firmly.

-

"AH! WHAT AM I WEARING SIS GET THIS OFF ME!" 

"No."

"PLEASE HYE SHI UMM NOONA NOONA PLEASE PLEASE I BEG YOU!" 

Everyone laughed at Jimin's beggings to his sister that was coming from Hye Shi's room.

"PLEASE HYE SHI PLEASE I'LL HELP YOU WITH YOUR CHORES AND STUFF!" Jimin continued  begging.

"You always don't and you didn't do last time's deal. So, no."

"PLEASE JUST LET ME OFF I'LL DO ANYTHING YOU WANT!".

"Shut up and just turn around."

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" 

"Park Jimin turn around or I'll call Qin Xi to deal with you."

"NO! PLEASE HELP SOMEONE UMM TAEHYUNG OR JUNGKOOK HELP ME HORSE HELP ME NAMJOON HYUNG HELP ME AGH YOONGI SEOKJIN EOMMA APPA HELP ME SOMEONE HYE SHI STOP THIS AGH I'M YOUR OPPA HERE HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO YOUR OWN BROTHER YOU'RE NOT SEOKJIN'S SISTER YOURE MINE WHY ARE YOU HELPING KIM SEOK JIN?!" Jimin freaked out.

"No. You deserved this." 

Everyone laughed again.

"KIM SEOKJIN YOU'LL REGRET MAKING ME WEAR A DRESS. WAIT I DIDN'T SAY THAT U."

"God just shut up let me do this make up."

"NO! I'M GOING TO TELL YOONGI YOUR SECRET." 

"Tell him for all I care-"

"MIN YOONGI, PARK HYE SHI LIKES YOU!"

"PARK JIMIN WHAT THE SHUT UP!" 

"What the heck?" Yoongi said and everyone heard a hit from upstairs. 

"OUCH HYE SHI!" Jimin shouted.

"Shut up. Okay I'm done get out." Hye Shi said.

"NO I LOOK SO UGLY!" Jimin sighed and went out.

"Hi Jiminie~" Jungkook teased and Jimin hit him. 

"Okay don't..." Jimin sighed.

"We're going to the mall." Yoongi said and Hye Shi blushed.

"THE MALL?! NO!" Jimin freaked out. Everyone went out he house including Jimin and Seokjin drove to the mall. 

-

"Jiminie~ You should seduce some guys~" Hoseok said and Jimin pouted. Everyone was staring at Jimin.

"Hey! That's BTS and... wait what who is that?" an ARMY fan said.

"Hi! You must be ARMY! Does Jiminie looks nice?" Jungkook asked the ARMY fan.

"Jiminie? Is that Jimin? Aw he I mean she looks so cute I mean pretty!" the ARMy fan said and Jimin sighed.

"I think so too! See hyung? Even ARMYs think you're pretty!" Jungkook said.

"You should seriously sign this fan's something though." Jungkook said.

"Aniyo.. There's no need to..." the ARMY fan said.

"I'll see ya' later, Jiminie!" the ARMY fan said and left.

"JEON JUNGKOOK!" Jimin sighed.

"Yes Jiminie?" Jungkook teased.

"Forget it..." Jimin said... And all along Namjoon was taking secret photos of Jimin- I mean Jiminie and sent them to Qin Xi.

-

 

 

 

 

Sorry for short Chapter I'm rushing this to watch anime. Well, Jimin dresses up as a girl and Yoongi now knows Hye Shi likes him! Smol sneak peak: Adding someone called Rachelle >.< OKAYS BYE~ SRY FOR SHORT CHAPPIE AGN