events+affiliates_draft

hex_2ndlayout_draft

H E X

EVENTS + AFFILIATES

events

CC WEEK 1 // CC week will be held every third week of the month. 2 // Participation is not required and will be left to your discretion. If cc week has started and you decided later that you want to participate, it’s okay. You may join in anytime within the week. 3 // It will last for exactly a week or seven days. You may choose to complete it or change back into your character earlier however you are not allowed to extend. If you wish to stay in that character after the week has ended it will count as an actual cc and the rules for character changing will apply. 4 // You may cc twice in the duration of cc week. The admins will take note of the number of times you will cc. 5 // You may choose any character as long as it is not taken. If someone reserves the character you chose during cc week you will have to change into a different character. 6 // Once base announces the start of cc week, you may change your profile into your desired character. Mentioning/DM-ing base is not required. 7 // You are not allowed to change your username. This is to keep track of your original character. 8 // The rules of this rp still applies and is to be observed during cc week.

affiliates

JINHAE :A SEMI-LITERATE AU ROLEPLAY WELCOME TO JINHAE, A COZY TOWN SOUTH OF THE PENINSULA. WITH AN ISLAND-STUDDED BAY, PAVEMENTS TRAILING WITH CHERRY BLOSSOM TREES, AND A GREAT COMMUNITY IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD, YOU ARE SURE TO FIND HOME HERE, IN ALL THE NOOKS AND CRANNIES.