Drabble #1

YoonSic Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Unnie Saranghaeyo." This crazy girl was dancing in front of me showing me the heart shape. She keeps on singing the 'confession song'. People inside the cafè start looking at us. I don't have any choice, so I pull this kiddo with me.

  "Im Yoona! What was that?"   "Why unnie you don't like it?" She asked with confusion.    "Well my friends told me it is kinda sweet." Yoona wiggle her brows and I rolled my eyes. Do this girl know the difference between sweet and embarrassing?   "Yoona I accept your invitation because you told me we will just have some coffee, and you will stop doing so dumb things that freaking me out." I told Yoona and she look at me.   "Why can't you accept me, what do I need to do for you to finally accept my love to you unnie?" Yoona asked and I sigh. This kiddo is so persistent, do giving up is not written in her vocabulary?   "Yoona, we can't be together. You are younger than me. Look I am much older than me. I am already working while you was still in college." I explained. I can see she was thinking.   "You know age doesn't really matters to me. My mom was only 23 when she met my dad who is 30. Look that was 7 years gap, but it doesn't matter." Yoona explained. This kiddo was really getting into my nerve.   "Ok whatsoever with your mom and dad's age. What I am saying here is we can't be 'together'." I tried emphasizing the word 'together'.   "Is it really about the age? Or you are afraid that I was only a college student who can'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter