even when two hurricanes collided, these two would still end up together

The 'K' and 'S' rumors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunday, 7.00 am

It was really early, for a usual sunday morning in SUJU Dorm, when the boys got a hurricane attack, in the form of a mad man named Heechul. The usually spaced out "cool" hyung was knocking - or more like kicking? - loudly at Sungmin and Kyuhyun's room. "Yah! Maknae! Wake up!"

All the other doors were instantly opened, revealing sleepy but confusing faces of the rest of the gang. Leeteuk, the only one who did not seems to be sleepy, emerged from the coach with a mobile in his hand, and prepared to shout back at the hurricane slash man, when suddenly the insulted door was finally opened with Sungmin's annoyed looking face.

Both Leeteuk and Sungmin were still taking a breath to start shouting back, when Heechul rushed to the still sleeping maknae's bed and started to shook the youngest one in an attempt to wake him up. Yesung, who appeared later at the door, just shook his head watching the scene, knowing that it would take sometimes for Heechul to be able to fulfil his mission. Meanwhile, Donghae, who was just get into sleep a few hours ago, was impatient with all the shouting and later throw a bucket full of water to both Heechul and Kyuhyun.

"Hae-ah! you ruined our room! You have to clean the mess after!" "Fishy! why throwing water to me too! I just trying to wake this brat up!" "Why sunday? you can do all the screaming any other day, but not sunday, I need my beauty sleep!" "Hmmmmm....Hyung, is there any flood in our dorm? why am I wet?"

The last voice startled them all. Everyone shut their mouth and focused their attention to the still sleepy but very wet maknae. It took even seconds for Heechul to remember his mission before he shook Kyuhyun's shoulders and screamed, "What were you doing with Seohyun-ah? Don't you know that Jung Mo is seeing her?"

"What? Seohyun and Jung Mo? But that a crime, she's too young for him!", shouted Sungmin. "Kyuhyun-sshi, what have you done to Seohyun? And why?", said Leeteuk. "Kyu, you finally admitted to her? yay!!!!", Ryeowook were clapping happily.

"WHATTTTT!!!!!! KYUHYUN OPPA DID WHAT TO SEO BABY???!!! I NEED AN EXPLANATION, OPPA!!!" said... the phone???

Leeteuk suddenly realised that he had not disconnected the call when all the chaos happened, and that Taeyeon, who was on the recipient end of the call, would able to hear what the boys said because they have been very loud. "Taeng, jagiya, I.... don't know myself..."

"I AM COMING THERE OPPA! TELL KYU-OPPA I AM GONNA KILL HIM IF HE DID SOMETHING TO OUR BABY!", she screamed and disconnected the call with a loud bang. Leeteuk sighed, understood that he just waking up another hurricane.

And at the very moment, the Maknae, heard about Jung Mo being mention together with his precious little Seohyunnie, was finally sober. "Wait... what do you mean Hyung? What is the connection between Jung Mo Hyung and my date with Seohyun-ah?"

"So you really dating her?", Heechul suddenly calmed down. " Yes Hyung, I finally asked her out. I thought that what you want me to do for a long time?" "And she said yes?", Leeteuk asked. "She did. We went to carnival and I won a keroro doll for her. That's all Hyung, I swear."

"Poor Jung Mo," Heechul finally sighed, " I had warned him that she's too innocent and young to understand his mission."

"I need to see Taeng..." Leeteuk suddenly said.

--------------------

7.30 am

..." I AM COMING THERE OPPA! TELL KYU-OPPA I AM GONNA KILL HIM IF HE DID SOMETHING TO OUR BABY!". Taeyeon closed her phone with a bang and prepared to go to the boys dorm when suddenly a face popped up in the living room door. "Unnie, what with the screaming? What happened to Kyu-Oppa?"

Taeyeon, who was a hurricane in the making, was bursted into flame when Seohyun called for Kyuhyun with a hint of care. "Hyunnie! What did he do to you? Why are you still care for him?" "I...I.... he's nice Unnie". "Nice? Are you sure you are talking about the evil Oppa?"

"Unnie! Why are you shouting to my baby?", another face popped up in the door, Yoona - the mighty protector of the ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter